Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Question For The Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Guys (572 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Guys by Roselilly(f): 7:49pm On May 04, 2016
Pls, will you allow your friend use your wife's pix in all of his social media? Even ur wedding photos, to Photoshop it to his face? Even if he is ur one n only friend? Real ans pls. Thank you.
Re: Question For The Guys by iceberylin(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2016
No...

He should get a wife and quit masturbation.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys by vizkiz: 7:54pm On May 04, 2016
which kin mumu questions I just dey see this night nitori olorun! sad
Re: Question For The Guys by marshalcarter: 7:55pm On May 04, 2016
Just here for answers
Re: Question For The Guys by JudgementHammer: 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
Allow him na. When u see urself for ur papa house, your eye go clear
Re: Question For The Guys by Akposkool(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2016
Which kind expensive joke be that? Even my girlfriend can't hug my friends anyhow. Abeg there are limits and over familiarity is bad

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys by AKMoney1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
iceberylin:
No...

He should get a wife and quit masturbation.

Epic cheesy
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
What kinda question is this? Hello no undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help / How I Took Your Girlfriend !!! / For Lovers: 5 Rules To Avoid Trouble On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.