Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari (26279 Views)

Apologize to Kachikwu or Face Massive Attacks on Pipelines - AB Avengers Warns / Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Dragonking: 9:02am On May 05, 2016
Real niger deltan militants dont give ultimatums!! angry angry

We already know who these clowns are, but why use our niger delta struggle hide your true self. Make dem continue sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Akposkool(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
Sauce?
no be stew na news so it's source. No offense
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Dragonking: 9:06am On May 05, 2016
SirJeffry:
Never knew this Tompolo man is chicken-hearted. Why is he hiding then?undecided
You that is not chicken hearted, go and bring him out na. mtccchhhhew

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by IYANGBALI: 9:07am On May 05, 2016
I like this. I always like and enjoy where there is beef and confusion.

I can't wait to see them exchange blows and gun shots grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by teebillz: 9:09am On May 05, 2016
By the time General Tompolo finish playing Chess with Dullard Buhari ehh?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2016
nrexzy:
Operation Wipe Niger delta... Order from Above. #Mayday
You are a fool !!!! for saying that...

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by demelza: 9:12am On May 05, 2016
omenka:
Did I read that they gave him an ULTIMATUM to apologise??

I had my doubts who these guys were, but with the ultimatum I'm very sure who they are. cheesycheesy
Mischievious as ever! grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2016
omenka:

I had my doubts who these guys were, but with the ultimatum I'm very sure who they are. cheesycheesy
i hate you undecided
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by dannytoe(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2016
A house divided against it self cannot stand, good for them...

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Deen77: 9:14am On May 05, 2016
phlemzy:
Senseless militants. They should keep deteriorating their environments. They will keep crying oil spill and underdevelopment for a long time. Cowards!

They blow the Forcados Gas pipeline sabotaging electricity generation including crude oil pipeline and again complain about the economy.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by MasterofNL: 9:15am On May 05, 2016
omenka:

Are they Igbo herdsmen?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Gentlesniper(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2016
wowmenow:
When will Sahara reporters write about the Fulani herdsmen killing
why not go and write it yourself since you saw the herdsmen doing the killing

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by kaziblake(f): 9:17am On May 05, 2016
And if tompolo did not apologies...what will you do?
Chest beaters up and down making empty threat,don't worry sai baba dont have your time yet

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Omonigeriarere: 9:18am On May 05, 2016
omenka:

If you read this article between the line, you will agree with me that Tompolo is just playing 'brain game' all in an attempt to remove his name from blacklist.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by nrexzy: 9:18am On May 05, 2016
maxzzo1:

You are a fool !!!! for saying that...
Nigga I'm n Ph dey aint done shiit

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by berrystunn(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2016
will make Nigeria ungovernable for you "IF"
Statement made by buhari some time ago.

I see it coming to pass
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by MasterofNL: 9:22am On May 05, 2016
omenka:

For your information MEND issues ultimatums, see links below.

You hatred for Igbos will never allow you think straight just like you beliwve deep down in your heart that Igbo herdsmen not fulani have been going about killing, raping and destroying properties/farms.

I smh. undecided

https://www.naij.com/363253-mend-gives-ultimatum-to-anti-buhari-ex-militants.html

https://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/odi-mend-gives-fg-7-day-ultimatum/

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/general/3996-amnesty-mend-gives-fg-7-day-ultimatum.html

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/19017-mend-threatens-fresh-attacks-gives-jonathan-ultimatum.html
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Omonigeriarere: 9:22am On May 05, 2016
MrDavidson:
I think these militants are trying to play a fast one on Buhari. After saying that he was praying and fasting to God for deliverance, Tompolo has come out with another devious plan. I sense he's the one both writing to Buhari and threatening himself at the same time. Fingers crossed.

Exactly! The guy is playing 'fast game' on intelligence of Nigerian all in an attempt to remove his name from blacklist. Imagine threatening Tompolo, the leader of the militants fully equipped with financial, political and radical power/connection.

Only an intelligent someone would realize this sha.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by MasterofNL: 9:23am On May 05, 2016
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:23am On May 05, 2016
A kingdom has risen against itself. Can it stand?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by omenka(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2016
MasterofNL:

For your information MEND issues ultimatums, see links below.

You hatred for Igbos will never allow you think straight just like you beliwve deep down in your heart that Igbo herdsmen not fulani have been going about killing, raping and destroying properties/farms.

I smh. undecided

https://www.naij.com/363253-mend-gives-ultimatum-to-anti-buhari-ex-militants.html

https://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/odi-mend-gives-fg-7-day-ultimatum/

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/general/3996-amnesty-mend-gives-fg-7-day-ultimatum.html

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/19017-mend-threatens-fresh-attacks-gives-jonathan-ultimatum.html

See guity conscience. Who don mention Igbos here?? cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Segadem(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2016
Vomm:
"EFUN" ni tabi "EEDI"
Na "EFUN" or "EEDI"
[size=14pt]Both (Mejeji ) grin[/size]
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by MasterofNL: 9:30am On May 05, 2016
omenka:
See guity conscience. Who don mention Igbos here?? cheesycheesycheesy

You don't need to mention Igbos because we know you here.

There are many ways to kill a dog and many roads can lead to the same destination.

We also know your relentless hatred for the Igbo race.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Missmossy(f): 9:30am On May 05, 2016
Chai!!!!

This is serious grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Femich18(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
Sauce?
curry, maggi and thyme...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by dhesire(m): 9:32am On May 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
Sauce?

Stew or Seasoning
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by alt3r3g0: 9:34am On May 05, 2016
We need to come out with one voice as a nation and condem everyone thats sabotaging our country. Be it militants, politicians etc. Wether they are our brothers or not.

With the recent pipeline destruction, all refineries were shut down. This lead to 100 percent fuel importation, shortage in foreign reserve, and fuel scarcity as other marketers could not import.

Now that some of the refineries are back in working condition, things have started to improve. Recently Gtb has doubled the spending limit on naira master card per month.

We really need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Charly68: 9:35am On May 05, 2016
Lazy self serving men calling themselves Niger Delta avengers,that is how Asari Dokubo & co used their agitation to perpetrate bunkering & build university in another man's land..He didn't build it in his own territory to provide jobs for jobless Youths he claimed to be fighting for. Brainless people looking for cheap money still follow him about as security men . Who will deliver my people from cultism & hooliganism ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by omenka(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2016
MasterofNL:

You don't need to mention Igbos because we know you here.

There are many ways to kill a dog and many roads can lead to the same destination.

We also know your relentless hatred for the Igbo race.
Pele. No kill yaself oo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by ogene007: 9:36am On May 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
Does anyone remember this old Christian hymn / song

It is raining, all around me, I can feel it, the latter rain

Niger delta avengers will be like

It is raining , bombs around me, I can feel it, Buhari's bomb

Its just a matter of time

I hope those Buhari's bombs would be smart enough to bomb only the militants while leaving out the web of oil and gas pipelines running across the theater of war. Try to be more intelligent in your posts.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by sexybrooke: 9:36am On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

They should not be treated with kid gloves all the same. That was how BH was ignored and they suddenly developed wings.

I only pity the innocent communities they will make Buratai to level for fun.
ICC loading already for burutai I doubt if he ll wanna mess up again igbos have shown the zoo how to trap these monsters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: ECOWAS Court Serves Buhari Hearing Notice! / Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) / Armed Security At Venue Of PDP Convention In Rivers(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.