Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari (26278 Views)

Apologize to Kachikwu or Face Massive Attacks on Pipelines - AB Avengers Warns / Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2016
saaedlee:

You know Gen. Togo?
Yep!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by delightf(f): 9:39am On May 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
Does anyone remember this old Christian hymn / song

It is raining, all around me, I can feel it, the latter rain

Niger delta avengers will be like
There is time 4 everything,don't give a dog a perfect name or else it ll spoil it,don't let dis media be a thing of mockery with christains song,

It is raining , bombs around me, I can feel it, Buhari's bomb

Its just a matter of time

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Ushiefrank(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2016
I thought the days of militancy in the niger-delta are over ... Avengers? hope the team is made up of ironman,thor,hulk and captainnigerdelta............ Says who even during armnesty they are still holding meetings. Trust no one not even the government they submit they armonation did they submit the suplier? What about the company that produce it ? So forget it
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by poseidon12: 9:42am On May 05, 2016
Dragonking:
You that is not chicken hearted, go and bring him out na. mtccchhhhew

Don't mind him. People hide behind their keyboards to call others cowards without demonstrating to us how brave they are themselves. Talk is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by macaranta(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2016
Confused people...

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by nkemdave(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:
Delta agitators left off; it is only the actors that are new. You are not one of us and you need not border yourself to try to convince anyone.

"As a result, if you can’t join us, PLEASE take your hands off our activities because it’s a slap on our face for you to give a nod for repair works to continue on the 48-inch pipeline at Forcados despite a stern warning by us for no one to go near the blast site.”

The group proceeded to threaten Tompolo in its statement, saying, “We hereby give you a three-day ultimatum to apologize to the Niger Delta Avengers in the same national dailies, as anything other than that will mean that we shall bring the war to your doorstep by blowing up all oil installations within your backyard, Gbaramatu Kingdom, since you have taken sides with the federal government to fight the Niger Delta people."

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/04/niger-delta-militant-group-warns-tompolo-over-letter-buhari

Instead of taking the war to Aso Rock, they are here destructing the same Niger Delta region that they are agitating for undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by iSlayer: 10:05am On May 05, 2016
GettysBurg:
My People , it seems you don't understand the message here.

The one making the threat, is the same as the one purportedly being threatened. Do we understand?

Bombs are about to go off all over Gbaramatu, and a disclaimer + diversion are being issued. I believe the authorities are prepared.

It is well understood.
Hmmmmm. Very nice analogy. Reminds me of subliminal messaging

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Greenback: 10:06am On May 05, 2016
DaBullIT:

buhari's bomb u farted,huh? Thanx God u said bombs are raining all over u,and may it so rain all over u and ur household just as u are singing it to rain on others..

Yes,its raining,all over apc zombies and fools,and shameless lazy hausa parasites,biafran bombs,bombing their useless arsses to their arewa country,bombing them to the malu nation,

only a matter of time.. .
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Newbiee: 10:10am On May 05, 2016
All na wash!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by hornyman(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2016
PapaBrowne:
The writer wrote a written wrath..

It's called Obsufication...

Obfuscation is the obscuring of intended meaning in communication, making the message confusing, willfully ambiguous, or harder to understand.

The Niger Delta Avengers and Tompolo are trying to Obsuficate Buhari.

The Writer is same as the one Written about.

You are right jor. It might still be one of Tompolo brain game to confuse Nigeria so we will believe he is not part of the Niger Delta Avengers. We know such plot. He is behind closed doors hidden and doing this all at the same time to confuse us all because he is so afraid of FG and EFCC. We know your type.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Greenback: 10:14am On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

They should not be treated with kid gloves all the same. That was how BH was ignored and they suddenly developed wings.

I only pity the innocent communities they will make Buratai to level for fun.

may ur evil thoughts and intentions and imaginations perish with u..
U are pretending to care buh its very clear and written all over u and ur post tha'u not..

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 10:21am On May 05, 2016
phlemzy:
Senseless militants. They should keep deteriorating their environments. They will keep crying oil spill and underdevelopment for a long time. Cowards!
And Which Region In Nigeria Is More Developed Than Niger Delta?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Greenback: 10:25am On May 05, 2016
omenka:
Did I read that they gave him an ULTIMATUM to apologise??

I had my doubts who these guys were, but with the ultimatum I'm very sure who they are.

nairaland oldest and unrepentant f.....
Blaming the igbos since 1940 for his limp pencil diick
Lolll...

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by PapaBrowne(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2016
hornyman:

You are right jor. It might still be one of Tompolo brain game to confuse Nigeria so we will believe he is not part of the Niger Delta Avengers. We know such plot. He is behind closed doors hidden and doing this all at the same time to confuse us all because he is so afraid of FG and EFCC. We know your type.

Errrrrrm....No.

I think we have a government that has been very unwise in it's actions.

Hiding behind closed doors?? Is a militant supposed to be militating in the open? He will always be behind closed doors so thats not news.

The FG on the other hand is supposed to apply wisdom in dealing with issues....

No neeed forming strong face when you don't really have the ability to protect over 3000km of pipelines scattered accross the creeks.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by pipiko: 10:48am On May 05, 2016
TONE OF THE LETTER SHOWS EVERYTHING IS STAGE MANAGED!Awa okoyen je!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Appareil(m): 10:50am On May 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
Sauce?
shocked
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by marykaydee: 10:57am On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

They should not be treated with kid gloves all the same. That was how BH was ignored and they suddenly developed wings.

They can never be like bh....cos unlike bh boys, they are not ready to die, they are fighting for selfish financial gain . am not saying they shouldn't be handled firmly. But they will not humiliate pmb or any xmilitary president like they did goodluck who they claimed was their brother.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by marykaydee: 11:09am On May 05, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Exactly! The guy is playing 'fast game' on intelligence of Nigerian all in an attempt to remove his name from blacklist. Imagine threatening Tompolo, the leader of the militants fully equipped with financial, political and radical power/connection.

Only an intelligent someone would realize this sha.

Alot of nigerians are intelligent ...this one was easy,you dnt even need to be intelligent. You just need to be a nigerian.scaming.is our way and tompolo and co are trying to scam his fellow scamers.... grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by caphone: 11:21am On May 05, 2016
Operation wipe out these bastards sons of a million fathers, they're enemies of the state and as such shouldd be treated as one. Fucking cons
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by 4nobody4every1: 11:23am On May 05, 2016
omenka:

I had my doubts who these guys were, but with the ultimatum I'm very sure who they are. cheesycheesy

So the Ultimate Warriors Niger Delta Avengers are now threatening to bomb Graranmatu Kingdom, Tompolo's Backyard, if he doesn't apologise in Three Days since he has taken sides with the FG for denying he has no links with them.

This drama go make sense die! grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Tarzaa(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

I think the northeastners called for the shit, they've seen it if the southerners want same, they will be given!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by mideactive: 12:26pm On May 05, 2016
Nor dey ever compare BH n militants,Bh dey fight 4 heavenly virgins.Militants only wants money,dem nor won die

Super1Star:

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by bolanto24(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2016
Chuksemi:
I dislike this militants. Why would they suddenly rear their ugly heads, now that easy money has stopped flowing.

I thought they were fighting for a better Niger Delta and I supported them. But once amnesty came and they started getting a portion of the national cake, they pocketed it and forgot about their hometown. Oil spillage and polluted land and water remained their forte. Those of them that were opportuned to get the ''national cake'' built massive structures and F*cked the struggle.

Their own son was there for 6 years. I thought Niger Delta would be like London now, or atleast, Singapore. I am dissapointed.

My friend stop yanning nonsense. If GEJ focused more on the ND it is ur likes that will scream marginalization. He was a President for all.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Ayatullah(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2016
PapaBrowne:
The writer wrote a written wrath..

It's called Obfuscation

Obfuscation is the obscuring of intended meaning in communication, making the message confusing, willfully ambiguous, or harder to understand.

The Niger Delta Avengers and Tompolo are trying to Obfuscate Buhari.

The Writer is same and one as the one Written about.

You are very correct. Tompolo is the masquerade behind Niger Delta Avengers. Tompolo is just foooling himself. The Buhari administration is not in need of Tompolo's support. The Niger Delta Avengers can go after their man, Jonathan who brought shame to their region with his now exposed vandalic reign.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by BraniacX(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2016
omenka:

I had my doubts who these guys were, but with the ultimatum I'm very sure who they are. cheesycheesy

So the Ultimate Warriors Niger Delta Avengers are now threatening to bomb Graranmatu Kingdom, Tompolo's Backyard, if he doesn't apologise in Three Days since he has taken sides with the FG for denying he has no links with them.

This drama go make sense die! grin

Here we go again undecided

To the NDA

Bomb away!

You have my support

Insignificant as it is.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by j1mmy: 2:47pm On May 05, 2016
If Fulani herdsmen show up they will run.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2016
ogene007:

I hope those Buhari's bombs would be smart enough to bomb only the militants while leaving out the web of oil and gas pipelines running across the theater of war. Try to be more intelligent in your posts.

This is one of the comments that makes me categorize you as the same thing
blackmatter007:
The 5% have spoken, since buhari choose not to carry every one along, then the oil resources from the area of the 5% percent will cease to flow.

I thought cocoa built lagos and southwest as a whole, why are you all crying more than the bereaved

As long as it's bombs on that region, no one is innocent because of comments like this 5% is part of the problems of Nnigeria
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by blackmatter007: 3:33pm On May 05, 2016
DaBullIT:

This is one of the comments that makes me categorize you as the same thing

As long as it's bombs on that region, no one is innocent because of comments like this 5% is part of the problems of Nnigeria

Mugu, let him try it and watch this country go up in flames, FYI nobody has the monopoly of violence.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by OpenBoy: 4:14pm On May 05, 2016
DaBullIT:

You're as dumb as your comment..... If Buhari rain bomb in Niger Delta, Nigeria will crash.....

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Chuksemi(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2016
bolanto24:

My friend stop yanning nonsense. If GEJ focused more on the ND it is ur likes that will scream marginalization. He was a President for all.

You mis-understand me. Developing the Niger Delta isn't marginalization. During his tenure, we had enough resources to wipe out basic problems that resided hither. But nothing was done, except enriching a few.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by fritiyo: 5:56pm On May 05, 2016
Chuksemi:
I dislike this militants. Why would they suddenly rear their ugly heads, now that easy money has stopped flowing.

I thought they were fighting for a better Niger Delta and I supported them. But once amnesty came and they started getting a portion of the national cake, they pocketed it and forgot about their hometown. Oil spillage and polluted land and water remained their forte. Those of them that were opportuned to get the ''national cake'' built massive structures and F*cked the struggle.

Their own son was there for 6 years. I thought Niger Delta would be like London now, or atleast, Singapore. I am dissapointed.

North has its being turn Paris, London, Beijing etc since their sons and daughters has being ruling this country from time IMO river?

the answer is no.
IF GEj has focus his attention in developing his own region, u will be d first sentimental person to come for his head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: ECOWAS Court Serves Buhari Hearing Notice! / Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) / Armed Security At Venue Of PDP Convention In Rivers(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.