Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Davido Globe Trots In A Private Jet(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Globe Trots In A Private Jet(photos) (26795 Views)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply / Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Globe Trots In A Private Jet(photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2016
Generalkorex:
Ok
in the meantime

Judging by your logic, Buhari, Tinubu, Oyedepo and Even Mark Cuban is not rich.

That logic is flawed bro, the above men take oica in their jets, and they are very rich..
Re: Davido Globe Trots In A Private Jet(photos) by Generalkorex(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2016
Ugosample:

Judging by your logic, Buhari, Tinubu, Oyedepo and Even Mark Cuban is not rich.

That logic is flawed bro, the above men take oica in their jets, and they are very rich..
Taking pics and posting pics are 2 different tins
Re: Davido Globe Trots In A Private Jet(photos) by playtheblues(f): 2:16pm On May 05, 2016
I know you want him to waste his money so that you will laugh at him tomorrow.

ClintonDal:
When you make your own money, you can advice yourself. That someone flies private does not in anyway imply he is wasting his money and not investing. ITK
Re: Davido Globe Trots In A Private Jet(photos) by playtheblues(f): 2:17pm On May 05, 2016
You would rather he wastes his money today so that you will laugh at him tomorrow, huh?

olagamalin:
The kind of investment consultants on NL these days though.
Re: Davido Globe Trots In A Private Jet(photos) by datigbogirl: 2:17pm On May 05, 2016
Akposkool:
See money spender. But he should try and limit his spending before buhari orders efcc to probe him. You know anything is possible in naija

I doubt if the guy makes any profit from music,he's just enjoying his life....won't be surprised if music is a means of laundering money.
Re: Davido Globe Trots In A Private Jet(photos) by olagamalin(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2016
playtheblues:
You would rather he wastes his money today so that you will laugh at him tomorrow, huh?

Actually sir, I'm indifferent....seeing that he's got multiple sources of wealth.
Re: Davido Globe Trots In A Private Jet(photos) by ClintonDal(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2016
playtheblues:
I know you want him to waste his money so that you will laugh at him tomorrow.

It's his money, how he decides to spend ain't gon be my problem... neither should it be yours.
Re: Davido Globe Trots In A Private Jet(photos) by playtheblues(f): 4:41pm On May 05, 2016
You speak/decide for yourself.

ClintonDal:
It's his money, how he decides to spend ain't gon be my problem... neither should it be yours.
Re: Davido Globe Trots In A Private Jet(photos) by ClintonDal(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2016
So you want to carry his matter for head by force?? That's act of monitoring spirit o
playtheblues:
You speak/decide for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude C Odoh Duplicates Sylvester Madu's Head Via Makeup / Ric Hassani Involved In A Car Accident (Photo) / Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.