Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband (55650 Views)

"My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by calabardick(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2016
dearbunmi:
Dear Bunmi,

I have been married for three years and we have a daughter. I have been secretly seeing one of my husbands friends for the past six months though he is also married. We have a sexual relationship and love each other so much. But I feel bad because this man is a better lover than my husband. As a result, I have not had sex with my husband for weeks. I know that this is a wrong thing to do, but Im very happy this way. Why?

Dorothy,

by e-mail.

Dear Dorothy,

Because you have no morals, no scruples, no conscience and no common sense. It is clear that you have no respect for your husband, his friendship or your marriage vows. You may think you are happy now, but the joy will evaporate when your husband finds out about your affair. Sexual compatibility is important in a marriage, but it takes a lot more than good sex to make a long, mutually rewarding relationship. Dont throw away a good future for you and your kid for a sexual fling. By the way, why did you marry your husband in the first place?

Bunmi

http://dearbunmi.com/he-satisfies-me-more-than-my-husband/
ask@dearbunmi.com

dear dorothy.
hope your husband will not go to lekki/ikoyi bridge to commit suicide when he discover that you are doing with his best friend? am just asking oooo, banky w will not save him.,

2 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by TruthHurts1(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2016
Food don redy grin

Obontami
Ducksoup
Totoisgud
Betapapa
B0rn2fuck
Femistico
Kpekuspikin
Isuckpussy
Akthedream
Ipopalomo
Mixty

2 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by hedonistic: 11:10pm On May 05, 2016
shaybebaby:

Thank you but I don't know about the true woman bit.
If she is not satisfied sexuality and wants to seek sexual fulfilment elsewhere, it is her right to do so, I cannot fault her for this. She is entitled to make her choice and I fully support that.

A MARRIED woman has the right and is "entitled" to seek sexual fulfilment elsewhere? Is that part of the agreement you signed at the marriage registry? Does this load of chap make any sense to you?

What happened to filing for divorce if you're not getting the so-called sexual satisfaction from your marriage and think that that is the most important thing you need as a dog constantly in heat? Must you stay in the marriage by force and ridicule your husband by getting fuc.ked like a dog by his own friend... of all people?

Goodness.

1 Like

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by diva90: 11:47pm On May 05, 2016
No be today na! A lot of women are into this same act! She should try and stop before it's too late!

2 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by diva90: 11:51pm On May 05, 2016
Equalizer:
She's just a cheat on the lose who got married by mistake.. I've said it before and am gonna say it one more time.. After God the next person to fear is women... OMG! Am just so paranoid about this thing called marriage.

Funny how everyone has a million things to say when a woman is the one cheating. But when it's a man cheating... It's presumed 'Normal'. I don't support infidelity but let us not be biased when we judge. Marriage is a nice institution if you marry for the right reasons and to the right person. Don't be paranoid or scared

3 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Nobody: 12:29am On May 06, 2016
diva90:

Funny how everyone has a million things to say when a woman is the one cheating. But when it's a man cheating... It's presumed 'Normal'. I don't support infidelity but let us not be biased when we judge. Marriage is a nice institution if you marry for the right reasons and to the right person. Don't be paranoid or scared
Very funny indeed! Even the bible said 'do unto others what you have them do to you'. I really think God was speaking directly to Nigerian men!
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by oz4real83(m): 7:30am On May 06, 2016
Hope you won't blame "the devil" for your actions when you are caught?
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by skywalker240(m): 7:30am On May 06, 2016
Tabh:
Why is everyone Insulting the lady, is she fuvking herself?
What happens to the friend that cares less about loyalty to friendship and marriage. Male prostitute.

angry[ be reasonable.
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by MyNose: 7:34am On May 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
How did you start it?
It is never too late to turn back on a wrong road.
Get your husband my natural Herbal Tea and you will sing songs joy till the end.
The tea gives men the strength and hardness and confidence to perform their duties.
Is there any such tea for women to enhance their sexual libido.
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by MizMyColi(f): 8:37am On May 06, 2016
Toks2008:
When a woman wants to be wayward,she will look for dumb excuses.

This is why im so indifferent to any relationship right now...there is hardly one sexually decent lady out there but it is the level of indecency that now counts.

I think you need to work on your mind.
I've seen your posts around here enough to draw my conclusion.

You are not just pessimistic but exhibit a rather extreme dose of sanctimoniosity and self righteousness.

You feel like no one out there is really good enough for you.
But then again, within, you seem lonely and desire a perfect being as you are....but far from it, you are not.

Change your vibes.
Elevate your frequency.
Do away with personal pride.

Love everyone.
Stop being too judgemental.

Bye and have a laughter filled day...
That's if you can.

6 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by zik4ever: 8:40am On May 06, 2016
tntcorps:
l

Are you innocent?
I have repented and urge you and everyone else to do same. "For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world". God's true grace and genuine salvation, enables us to be delivered from these sins in THIS PRESENT WORLD not just in the one to come. There is no excuse to continue living in sin. Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid! God commands all men everywhere to repent. Please repent and be born again today.
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by zik4ever: 8:41am On May 06, 2016
crazygod:

Dude wats with all this 'king james' English na? Its believes not believeth
Thanks my brother. Hope you have genuinely repented, believed and gotten saved from your sins?
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Nobody: 9:13am On May 06, 2016
Phame:
That woman is a cow.
cows dont fvck here and there: dogs do
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by donephi(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2016
All of you spewing rubbish in the name of advice or suggestions by insulting her, any of you who have not committed fornication or adultery should signify...

She already knows she's doing the wrong thing and was/is asking for remedy or advise... the least you can do is to advice and not insult her. The deed has been done.

Woman, kindly put a stop to that excapade and look for ways to find solutions to your sexual urge with your husband, believe me there is always a solution. But first, put a stop to that act cos if you are caught, you'll...
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Toks2008(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

I think you need to work on your mind.
I've seen your posts around here enough to draw my conclusion.

You are not just pessimistic but exhibit a rather extreme dose of sanctimoniosity and self righteousness.

You feel like no one out there is really good enough for you.
But then again, within, you seem lonely and desire a perfect being as you are....but far from it, you are not.

Change your vibes.
Elevate your frequency.
Do away with personal pride.

Love everyone.
Stop being too judgemental.

Bye and have a laughter filled day...
That's if you can.

Prejudice is the greatest undoing of humankind.You don't know me so don't even try to dissect me until you come closer.

I am neither a pessimist nor an optimist.I AM A REALIST.

Have a splendid day.

1 Like

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by loswhite(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2016
theEYe21:
Why is it that it's the woman's responsibility to say no, can't the man say no too, abi his mouth is bent ni?
When u propose to marry a woman who says yes or no? or na woman dey propose to you ni
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 21, 2016
I can't even..I just can't
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by theEYe21(f): 7:00pm On May 21, 2016
Is it by force to propose? Na d the man carry his hand propose.
loswhite:
When u propose to marry a woman who says yes or no? or na woman dey propose to you ni
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Joy1706(f): 10:48pm On May 21, 2016
hedonistic:

A MARRIED woman has the right and is "entitled" to seek sexual fulfilment elsewhere? Is that part of the agreement you signed at the marriage registry? Does this load of chap make any sense to you?

What happened to filing for divorce if you're not getting the so-called sexual satisfaction from your marriage and think that that is the most important thing you need as a dog constantly in heat? Must you stay in the marriage by force and ridicule your husband by getting fuc.ked like a dog by his own friend... of all people?

Goodness.
The hypocrisy of naija men will never cease to amaze. So now there's an agreement which does not include the right to philandering? Oh! I guess it only applies to the woman
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Joy1706(f): 10:52pm On May 21, 2016
Toks2008:
When a woman wants to be wayward,she will look for dumb excuses.

This is why im so indifferent to any relationship right now...there is hardly one sexually decent lady out there but it is the level of indecency that now counts.
A man shouldn't bother getting married if he's not ready to deal with an adulterous wife. I'm happy u know that

2 Likes

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Dabbyfab: 2:07pm On May 22, 2016
I thought nairaland guys said it's in the men DNA to cheat on their wives. Well as you can see women have desires to sleep with other people too but it is all about self control. Going by nairalander that all married men cheat and is ok cos since it in their DNA then the husband of the cheating lady is also cheating so they are even. Nne carry go. I have never cheated on my husband but for some women who can do it, am not gonna judge.

1 Like

Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by Femistico(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Food don redy grin
Obontami Ducksoup Totoisgud Betapapa B0rn2fuck Femistico Kpekuspikin Isuckpussy Akthedream Ipopalomo Mixty
Hmmm. dunno wat to say
Re: He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband by obontami2: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Food don redy grin

Obontami
Ducksoup
Totoisgud
Betapapa
B0rn2fuck
Femistico
Kpekuspikin
Isuckpussy
Akthedream
Ipopalomo
Mi xty

if her toto dey available me she holla me via obontami1@gmail.com or obontami2@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.