Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) (27134 Views)

Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt / Kano Students On Scholarship Graduate From Egyptian University / 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Luckygurl(f): 11:09am On May 05, 2016
iswallker:

the guy you call a-b-o-k-i on your street, isnt he dumb...same for @itsmeaboki

That was a very lame attempt at justifying the actions of the authorities in charge of the welfare of those kids.

Imagine undecided undecided undecided

RIP to those children

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Babyphinas(f): 11:11am On May 05, 2016
May their souls RIP

What happened to them
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by dammyagboola(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2016
What is the essence of lying in state. They could not allow these children to travel by air knowing the distance. Our Government should fear God because if it is their children they would not allow it. And this should serve as a lesson to the parent. It is the children right to travel by saver means. Because they are going to represent their state or their school. If they cannot afford it, it is not by force. May Allah forgive their shortcoming in life and count them among the inmate of aljanat amin.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by chycheery(f): 11:15am On May 05, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Donwizbro(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

They couldn't afford to fly them to Lagos but they could afford to fly their dead bodies. Governance with compassion is what we need.
seriously, we dnt have a government. Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Jakama90(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2016
Buhari.... Buhari... Chei! See your life...
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by 12month: 11:18am On May 05, 2016
How much is flight from kano to lagos? Even azman air will fly them at 15k each n even offer them discount since they're his kinsmen
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by hob(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2016
God give their families the strength to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Ramanto(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2016
You don't necessarily blame the state government over this, even planes could crash.
may Allah forgive the dead

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by azimibraun: 11:23am On May 05, 2016
Why are you guys in a hurry? Let us give them time to explain how the kids went on road alive and came back dead in plane? Again a second thought is telling me the trip may have had a bit of adventure in it for the kids.. like traveling through many states, cities and towns and learning as the travel. The living learns, the dead don't. RIP to them.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by marqabu(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2016
MasterofNL:
I say a big [size=16pt]"SHAME!!!!!"[/size] to kano State government.

You sent secondary school kids to represent their state all the way to Lagos and could not book flights for them.

I still cannot believe that these kids were sent to Lagos by road.

Jesus!

In case you don't know the Road trip is part of learning for Sec Sch Students. Am sure they enjoyed themselves on the Road, it is just Unfortunate that they had an accident.
May their soul rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by amokeme(f): 11:24am On May 05, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

They couldn't afford to fly them to Lagos but they could afford to fly their dead bodies. Governance with compassion is what we need.
my thoughts exactly. How can students travel by road all the way to lagos shocked shocked to represent the state (A whole state ) I wouldn't allow my child if I were to be any of the students parent. This is just annoying!
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:25am On May 05, 2016
hob:
God give their families the strength to bear the loss
Amen!
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:27am On May 05, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

How many state governments can afford to fly their secondary school kids or officials by air on state assignments, in fact pls list the states who sponsored their students to that competition in Lagos by air.

It sometimes pays to think before jumping to conclusion.
Government was intervening only to assist because corpses decompose quickly especially in this heat than live beings.
Secondly, Muslims need to bury their dead as soon as possible, without any fuss or delay; hence the urgency to airlift them back home for burial.
Shey you understand?

What is the difference? Why did the state government not intervene by transporting the students to Lagos by air? Why wait for them to be dead before intervening? If he had did the right thing at first, there would not have been need to quickly transport them home for burial.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:28am On May 05, 2016
Ramanto:
You don't necessarily blame the state government over this, even planes could crash.
may Allah forgive the dead
It's true that planes do crash but transportation by air is still the safest means of transport.
Moreso, the distance between Kano to Lagos is no child's play plus bad roads.
I'm sure the money for their air ticket would have been mapped out but somebody somewhere would have
diverted the money only to allow these lads travel by road.
The wicked shall never go unpunished!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Blessingbenson(f): 11:29am On May 05, 2016
That's ehh
I'm really weeping inside me
May God help us
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Arielle: 11:33am On May 05, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

How many state governments can afford to fly their secondary school kids or officials by air on state assignments, in fact pls list the states who sponsored their students to that competition in Lagos by air.

Be quiet and bury your head in Shame for attempting to defend this monumental callousness. These kids were going to represent the state. By road all the way from Kano to Lagos? Will Oga governor do that to his children or children of other influential people? It is what is wrong in Nigeria today. Some things that should be basic comforts for everyone are considered too good for certain classes of people. Disgraceful!

Government was intervening only to assist because corpses decompose quickly especially in this heat than live beings.
Secondly, Muslims need to bury their dead as soon as possible, without any fuss or delay; hence the urgency to airlift them back home for burial.
Shey you understand?
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by amokeme(f): 11:37am On May 05, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Shey you understand?
Are yu kidding me or are my eyes playing tricks on me abi what did I just read?
Are you justifying this And did you just say "government was intervening to assist" were the student not going to represent the STATE? The government should be fully responsible for them!
Anyways, is not the government I blame, is the parents.
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2016
MasterofNL:

You sent secondary school kids to represent their state all the way to Lagos and could not book flights for them.

Jesus!
They don't care about children of the poor.
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

Even if they crash up in the aeroplane, you go still COMPLAIN.. But WHY.?
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Tfatimat21(f): 11:57am On May 05, 2016
May God rest the souls of the students, let's not blame anybody, accidents happen, by any means of transportation, God should preserve the livings' soul and rest the dead. Aamin
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by misspicy(f): 11:59am On May 05, 2016
Candyrain:

Are u telling lalas to rest in peace? U wicked ooo
What Tha shocked

where have you been smiley
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by nigeriancritic1(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2016
KelvinC1:

Even if they crash up in the aeroplane, you go still COMPLAIN.. But WHY.?
Then we blame the airline!
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by olaifalateef(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2016
undecided undecidedwho is booll or fool .......pipu get acident
U dey call buhari...som of una sef if u dnt knw wat 2 comment y nt jst keep quit nd learn....mtchwwwww
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by yemmynoni: 12:12pm On May 05, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

gbam!!!
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Phobia1: 12:20pm On May 05, 2016
swaggzo:
HUMANS GET TREATED BETTER WHEN THEY'RE DEAD, OR YOU DON'T KNOW?
THEY BOOKED BUS FOR THEM WHEN THEY WERE ALIVE,
NOW DEAD, THEY FLY FIRST CLASS!
Without bookings.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Opoki(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Shey you understand?
Are you saying it is too much for government to sponsor their flight or their state is too poor to sponsor such trip?

Let our collective voice speak against government injustice. Their flight to an fro will cost less than #500k.Life worth far more than that.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by laprince(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2016
MasterofNL:

Jesus!

you're so right. That distance is too long for government to allow them travel on land.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by Candyrain(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2016
misspicy:

What Tha shocked

where have you been smiley

Hahaha hi

I was on sabbatical, took a break off NL. How are u doing?
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by brodalikeme(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2016
Am sure someone chopped their TP to Lagos, between if the administrators were half as smart as these student, they would have realised that traveling that long distance by road will affect their performance in the quiz. YEYE DEY SMILE
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by onyemarcus: 1:03pm On May 05, 2016
naija and blaming are like bread and butter
Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by rahman3853(m): 1:06pm On May 05, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

seconded...hypocrytical governance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) / Very Common English Language Errors / Bukateria, A Nigerian Pidgin Term Enters Oxford Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.