Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Shehu Sani Donates N300K To Boy Suffering From Eye Disease In Kaduna. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Donates N300K To Boy Suffering From Eye Disease In Kaduna. Photos (11470 Views)

President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) / Shehu Sani's Fulani Attire As He Meets With Herdsmen In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Donates N300K To Boy Suffering From Eye Disease In Kaduna. Photos by Nusaf: 10:09pm On May 05, 2016
olubama:
Oga build hospitals instead of helping one or two people
So he has committed an offence? Do u know the job of a senator?
Re: Shehu Sani Donates N300K To Boy Suffering From Eye Disease In Kaduna. Photos by Nusaf: 10:21pm On May 05, 2016
j1mmy:

Your comment shows you are a monkey, you lack commonsense and the ability to understand what my message was about. People like you feature on CNN as the face of backward Africa, a mentality so primitive you are automatically downgraded to animal status.

I will not have kids if I don't have money to raise them properly, the issue is wider than this family's, it is very glaring in many parts of Africa that people breed children like animals and the kids end up in extreme poverty due to bad choices made by the parents...time and time again they repeat the same mistakes made by their ancestors.

Africa should have a proper family planing and population control policy like Ghana did a while ago.

Your comment is counter productive and smacks of something a monkey brain will say.
If I understand u well, if one is not very rich, he shouldn't think of marriage let alone having children. By Nigeria standard, I am comfortable but getting a donation from wealthy man in the event that my child took ill that needs assistance can never be out of place guy. U are very wrong.
Re: Shehu Sani Donates N300K To Boy Suffering From Eye Disease In Kaduna. Photos by j1mmy: 8:31am On May 06, 2016
Nusaf:

If I understand u well, if one is not very rich, he shouldn't think of marriage let alone having children. By Nigeria standard, I am comfortable but getting a donation from wealthy man in the event that my child took ill that needs assistance can never be out of place guy. U are very wrong.

Describe very rich. No one mentioned "very rich", it is your illogical mind playing games with you.
Do not have kids if you cannot cater for them, children are not collection item, or a religious choice or a tradition matter...it is about responsiblity and commonsense!!!

There was famine in Somalia and Ethiopia and people had children knowing the kids will starve and die in matter of weeks or months, that became the face of Africa till this day.

In Other parts of Africa (like Nigeria), children are born into extreme poverty and inhumane conditions, then used as domestic servants to serve food, water and bow to the parent (for respect and tradition reasons).

Even the elite and the educated have more children than they should thereby sending the wrong message to the illiterates, many Nigerian families have children first before deciding how to feed them...and most of the time they rely on strangers and other relatives for support.

Only fools have children in the socio-economic conditions of Nigeria: no light, no water, no decent jobs, no easy access to 3 meals, population density, environmental polution, decay, bad roads, poor health conditions...yet some primitive african decides to produce 4-6 kids into such a condition for the chidren to suffer!

Your head no correct, get some commonsense first before making daft comments please!!!
Re: Shehu Sani Donates N300K To Boy Suffering From Eye Disease In Kaduna. Photos by Nusaf: 1:00pm On May 06, 2016
j1mmy:

Describe very rich. No one mentioned "very rich", it is your illogical mind playing games with you.
Do not have kids if you cannot cater for them, children are not collection item, or a religious choice or a tradition matter...it is about responsiblity and commonsense!!!

There was famine in Somalia and Ethiopia and people had children knowing the kids will starve and die in matter of weeks or months, that became the face of Africa till this day.

In Other parts of Africa (like Nigeria), children are born into extreme poverty and inhumane conditions, then used as domestic servants to serve food, water and bow to the parent (for respect and tradition reasons).

Even the elite and the educated have more children than they should thereby sending the wrong message to the illiterates, many Nigerian families have children first before deciding how to feed them...and most of the time they rely on strangers and other relatives for support.

Only fools have children in the socio-economic conditions of Nigeria: no light, no water, no decent jobs, no easy access to 3 meals, population density, environmental polution, decay, bad roads, poor health conditions...yet some primitive african decides to produce 4-6 kids into such a condition for the chidren to suffer!

Your head no correct, get some commonsense first before making daft comments please!!!

What's ur problem bro? U just come online and start throwing insults to whoever has a view different from yours. Are u alright? I don't report anyone but I don't think u have the strength cos u may end up with more than what u are bargaining for. Pls don't bring me out of my shell, biko.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen / Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs, Ministers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.