Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) (27467 Views)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) / Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Dripy(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

I know that. But there's no fact to proove that, they're all lying.
Given the fact that there is no prove, personally I know they are lying cos as a psychologist, there are facial features that are apparent when somebody is talking with tongue in cheek.
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 11:13pm On May 06, 2016
Dripy:

Given the fact that there is no prove, personally I know they are lying cos as a psychologist, there are facial features that are apparent when somebody is talking with tongue in cheek.

Alright, if you say so.

I wouldn't wanna argue this further. Cheers.
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Dripy(m): 11:42pm On May 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

Alright, if you say so.

I wouldn't wanna argue this further. Cheers.
Thank you VR for understanding, you can have my breakfast tomorrow.
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 1:08am On May 07, 2016
Dripy:

Thank you VR for understanding, you can have my breakfast tomorrow.

Thanks for the offer. Enjoy!
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Dripy(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Thanks for the offer. Enjoy!
My offer still stands, Good morning VR
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Henycymama(f): 10:06am On May 07, 2016
Lolzz, that babe that said fried rice nailed it... funny
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 11:07am On May 07, 2016
Dripy:

My offer still stands, Good morning VR

Good Morning. Alright, so what's for Breakfast?
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Dripy(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Good Morning. Alright, so what's for Breakfast?
Fried eggs, tea and bread.
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 3:05pm On May 07, 2016
Dripy:

Fried eggs, tea and bread.

Yummy! Thank You!
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Dripy(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yummy! Thank You!
I think I like you. Send me a pm
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by espn(m): 6:32am On May 08, 2016
uzolexis:

If she was so special why is she an ex
religion crap..
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by uzolexis(f): 6:36am On May 08, 2016
espn:
religion crap..

I get, kind of in the same predicament myself cry sad
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by espn(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2016
uzolexis:

I get, kind of in the same predicament myself cry sad
its one of those things in life u knw..6yrs of perfect relationship..nd it took 2yrs to break-up..nd it will take forever to forget..she was just d best!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2016
wandeykul:
Mine is bitter leaf,hes gold digger always begging for money
ehya sorry eh. But i'm not a gold digger so why don't you try me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.