Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media (9428 Views)

Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Guys seem like simple and predictable creatures but there are some quirks/behaviours that I just can't understand. So Guys please enlighten me undecided

Why do you guys feel the need or want to go searching for your exes on social media while in relationships? Curiosity? Do you need closure? Or are you just creeping/stalking?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by brightalo17: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
let me chop first
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Leonidas8(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:
Guys seem like simple and predictable creatures but there are some quirks/behaviours that I just can't understand. So Guys please enlighten me undecided

Why do you guys feel the need or want to go searching for your exes on social media while in relationships? Curiosity? Do you need closure? Or are you just creeping/stalking?
cheesy

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Unionised(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:

To confirm their belief all along.

That you can't be happy with any other.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by knightsson: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:

So ladies doesn't also stalk on their men?

Where are these kids from sef!

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
And you think ladies don't stalk on their exes as well ? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
casket:
mostly common with guys undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Because it's a nice hobby? undecided

Seriously though,
I know you're being specific but the truth is;we all stalk people on social media once in a while.
That's the whole idea.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by thesuave10(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:

What's your IG handle let me stalk youwink
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by makydee(f): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
colik:
Because it's a nice hobby? undecided

Seriously though,
I know you're being specific but the truth is;we all stalk people on social media once in a while.
That's the whole idea.
My dear, you've said it kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Kondomatic(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
A lady who spends her time observing the gender that mostly stalk their ex on social media is a very hopeless human being.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2017

probably because they ain't Over them and stuff. undecided
they feel like they still Gotta know bout things going on in their lives. which is kinda wrong. and psycho if you ask me.

Guys and ladies do these things. No gender is completely innocent. lol.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
They are simple monitoring spirits.. Waiting to see if there jazz is working and if any guy will marry you.

Their monitoring is out of this world

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Gflat: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Everyone stalk. Either it is your ex, present lover or crush(es) Restricting this hideous actions to a male ex only shows you still have him close up and you hope he stalks on you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by iykekelvins(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Amelian:
They are simple monitoring spirits.. Waiting to see if there jazz is working and if any guy will marry you.

Agh! Aye oo!!

Warisoldis..

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by CoolFreeday(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
do guys really do that? maybe those that have the time.
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by CoolFreeday(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Amelian:

lol. far from the truth my dear. if a guy checks on his ex, maybe its for a friendly gesture because unlike women, most guys see their ex as friends and not enemy
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Stalking Exes on social media isn't a gender thing. Both Male and Female do this.

To your question, the simple answer is : Unresolved feelings. An ex who stalk you isn't over you yet. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
Everyone stalk. Either it is your ex, present lover or crush(es) Restricting this hideous actions to a male ex only shows you still have him close up and you hope he stalks on you.
u again undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by bigybanty10(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Amelian:

Lol u don lie ! It's actually the opposite
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Gflat: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:
u again undecided

? ? ?
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:
mostly common with guys undecided
Hmmmm, that's from your own perspective though.
I wouldn't mind if you can support your claim with a statistical data... grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
bigybanty10:

Lol u don lie ! It's actually the opposite

grin grin ;Dlol
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
CoolFreeday:

lol. far from the truth my dear. if a guy checks on his ex, maybe its for a friendly gesture because unlike women, most guys see their ex as friends and enemy

Lol. cheesy but one most annoying thing is when they check and ask about whats going on in her life and if shes seeing anyone.
Immediately she says she is seeing a new guy and he proposed to her and she said yes.. As she chats excitedly about her new boo, the ex will now cut in quietly and say do u know that new guy should have been me? It would have been us planning to get married and the babe will freeze and look at her ex. And she will stutter : I thought u said uv reconciled with the mother of your new born baby What da heck are u thinking about "US" for? Do u remember when u said those awful words to me? Or shud I remind u again angry

So at the end it'd so annoying.. They should stop stalking their ex gfs.. It's no use.. She has moved on! You sef! Move on. And start afresh. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by CoolFreeday(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Amelian:

Lol. cheesy but one most annoying thing is when they check and ask about whats going on in her life and if shes seeing anyone.
Immediately she says she is seeing a new guy and he proposed to her and she said yes.. As she chats excitedly about her new boo, the ex will now cut in quietly and say do u know that new guy should have been me? It would have been us planning to get married and the babe will freeze and look at her ex. And she will stutter : I thought u said uv reconciled with the mother of your new born baby What da heck are u thinking about "US" for? Do u remember when u said those awful words to me? Or shud I remind u again angry

So at the end it'd so annoying.. They should stop stalking their ex gfs.. It's no use.. She has moved on! You sef! Move on. And start afresh. tongue

Hahahahaha, funny lady. yes, what you said happen but on rare occasions. Its not always the way you put it, believe me, most guys don't do that and the few that does that, do it because they see their ex as friends and not enemy.
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
How do you know one is stalking on you?
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
CoolFreeday:

Hahahahaha, funny lady. yes, what you said happen but on rare occasions. Its not always the way you put it, believe me, most guys don't do that and the few that does that, do it because they see their ex as friends and not enemy.

Hmmmmm undecided

Ok o
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by CoolFreeday(m): 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Amelian:

Hmmmmm undecided
Ok o
yea o
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
CoolFreeday:

yea o

Lol... U
You try
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by tee59(f): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
casket:
Ur moniker wil b ur doom one day. So d only name u can gv urslf is dat? I won't be surprise, if u die prematurely and dat casket of urs wil gladly take u in. ODE.
Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Emescot(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
tee59:
[color=#990000][/color]Ur moniker wil b ur doom one day. So d only name u can gv urslf is dat? I won't be surprise, if u die prematurely and dat casket of urs wil gladly take u in. ODE.
Did he offend you before?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
tee59:
[color=#990000][/color]Ur moniker wil b ur doom one day. So d only name u can gv urslf is dat? I won't be surprise, if u die prematurely and dat casket of urs wil gladly take u in. ODE.
dafuq...U so mean sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Mistakenly Fvck My Neighbor's Mom / What Keeps Your Relationship Going? / The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.