Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,473 members, 7,958,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders (26454 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by KINGDOS: 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
OK, good and fine. The beginning of the end. Atiku goes northwards and Tinubu goes southwards = surely the Centre at Abuja cannot hold. We are watching in 4D!
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Mortiano(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by erinalex: 6:25pm On May 05, 2016
Bigmillz:
I really pray this their fracas brings to the end of this Apc. I really dislike this party for the way they having been running this nation
and u like pdp the way they ran the country for 16yrs?
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by NewNigeriaMind: 6:26pm On May 05, 2016
Eluwilussit:

I don't know about floating another party but I quite agree with you that Tinubu has been treated unjustly by Buhari. Mind you, I don't like Tinubu any more than Buhari. They are both disgusting characters in different ways. Still, I agree with the first part of your post, 100%. Again, I am not from the West.

Lol..you are from the east grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Eluwilussit(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2016
AreaFada2:
But it should not surprise anyone. El-Rufai and co are working very hard to control things. They believe they are "the natural leaders of 9ja". The earlier spat between El-Rufai and Osinbajo was just a proxy one between Buhari camp and Tinubu camp for party control.

Tinubu would also want Saraki severely punished. While most of the party including Atiku want reconciliation, fearing damage to the party.

I don't think Tinubu will really be happy after missing out on VP. A post he believes he thoroughly deserved.

As long as APC is concerned, Asiwaju deserved even the presidency. Unfortunately, the timing worked against him on that. As per the VP, religious considerations worked against him. Nonetheless, he should be given anything he wants by APC. Without Tinubu, there wouldn't be anything like APC and pmb. Pmb is making the same mistake that GEJ made by side lining Baba. Some enemies, you don't need.

Again, I am neither a fan of Tinubu nor APC supporter but I feel the man Tinubu should be treated as an APC demi-god by all APC members. I am not from the SW o, before I go receive e-misiles. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Eluwilussit(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

Lol..you are from the east grin

I am actually a Nigerian. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by ClitRaider: 6:34pm On May 05, 2016
Mekus68:
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
Come 2019, this house must fall in Jesus Name...
wtf is this? Prayer or a curse?!
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Adminisher: 6:35pm On May 05, 2016
Presumptuous young dumb PDP supporters again. This meeting is not about Tinubu and Atiku. It is about APC programme implementation in the states and financing of the party. APC is going to last a very long time dorry6

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by millhouse: 6:39pm On May 05, 2016
Tinubu need not be there... His stooge VP Osunbade will brief him intoto of what ever transpired there.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by KOBOJO: 6:44pm On May 05, 2016
onajo2000:
The three of them can not be put together in one pot..... I see apc falling down sooner than later

He that is down fears no fall...

APC is already down and is a question of when will they

start tunneling ....
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by patrickmuf(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2016
The first page is filled with consummate haters, viewer discretion is advised...
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by erinalex: 6:54pm On May 05, 2016
GWMI:
What were you especting?nothing but division a house divided against itself cannot stand so says my bible.If only Tinubu is fighting for the good of the common men mostly from the southg where he came from it would have been better but hypocrisy,Religion and deceit will not allow him do it.Shame on him for decieving Nigerians with Buhari only God will Judge Tinubu and his wicked group of followers.Thanks.
why are u always so concerned about Tinubu's whereabout ? Must he be in every meetings of APC? Ur prayers has always been to see Tinubu & PMB fight,as if that will now liberate ur tribe. Only less than a month ago,Jagaban celebrated his birthday in Aso-Rock,which has never happened in d history of this country,with PMB in attendance;yet all what ur evil mind will see,is Imaginary fight between PMB & him. Even if they are fighting,how would that make u realize ur own goal in life. Until ur region stop seeing Jagaban as ur Stumbling Block,u will always remain in the Shackle. Jagaban Is No god, he's a person like you. You make him more popular,everyminutes u talk about him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by ndcide(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2016
Eluwilussit:

I don't know about floating another party but I quite agree with you that Tinubu has been treated unjustly by Buhari. Mind you, I don't like Tinubu any more than Buhari. They are both disgusting characters in different ways. Still, I agree with the first part of your post, 100%. Again, I am not from the West.

I don't get you guys. The same tinubu who buhari asked to pick his VP for him? The same tinubu who nominate various stake holders including the tax boss into this government? Most of Tinubu's men are ministers. What you mean by "treating him well"

You want to "treat somebody well" yet want to fight corruption.
These emotions just have to stop.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by AreaFada2: 7:27pm On May 05, 2016
Eluwilussit:

As long as APC is concerned, Asiwaju deserved even the presidency. Unfortunately, the timing worked against him on that. As per the VP, religious considerations worked against him. Nonetheless, he should be given anything he wants by APC. Without Tinubu, there wouldn't be anything like APC and pmb. Pmb is making the same mistake that GEJ made by side lining Baba. Some enemies, you don't need.

Again, I am neither a fan of Tinubu nor APC supporter but I feel the man Tinubu should be treated as an APC demi-god by all APC members. I am not from the SW o, before I go receive e-misiles. grin grin grin grin grin

True, No Tinubu, no APC. But at the end, history will only remember him well at the national level if APC succeeds in govt. And there's a big if.
As it stands, he has engineered the election of a govt over which he has little influence.

Maybe it's all good though. If Buhari underperforms, everyone would say the govt would have done better if Tinubu had more influence in it.

But it will all be academic decades from now. It will be called Buhari civilian govt.

How many youths today know the role of Umaru Dikko & Akinloye in getting Shagari to power?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by GWMI(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2016
erinalex:
why are u always so concerned about Tinubu's whereabout ? Must he be in every meetings of APC? Ur prayers has always been to see Tinubu & PMB fight,as if that will now liberate ur tribe. Only less than a month ago,Jagaban celebrated his birthday in Aso-Rock,which has never happened in d history of this country,with PMB in attendance;yet all what ur evil mind will see,is Imaginary fight between PMB & him. Even if they are fighting,how would that make u realize ur own goal in life. Until ur region stop seeing Jagaban as ur Stumbling Block,u will always remain in the Shackle. Jagaban Is No god, he's a person like you. You make him more popular,everyminutes u talk about him.
erinalex:
erinalex:
True to your words, Tinubu is a human beign but you forgot to add without a heart.Tinubu campaigned Buhari to the south and of course many people fell for his deceit but today even with the Failure of Buhari Tinubu keep mute.Tinubu is an example of leaders who use the masses to climb to the top and latter abadon them to their fate.Now answer me can you honestly say Tinubu is a man of integrity?NO.the man got no shame he seek his personal ambition over the nation and today he have lost on every front e.g(Senate president,Speaker, key appointments and most recently BOT).If Tinubu can be abadoned i wonder how he can advocate for my region's development.Tinubu is going down and you will still see it when it comes to pass.Thanks.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Jentilia(f): 7:34pm On May 05, 2016
ok
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by GWMI(m): 7:51pm On May 05, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Eluwilussit:

Eluwilussit:

true be said your post and emotions make sense but never pity for a deceitful man.This man campigned Buhari to the South not for the good of anyone, but his own personal interest now Karma have started with him.Many Tinubu supporters still see that the man is happy but it is a lie he is dieing silently now before i end let's take a list of the appointment this man lost to other camps in APC let's go.(Senate,Speaker of the reps,Minister and minister of state for petroleum,ministers of Defence,Justice,agencies:Inec,Dss,Efcc,Ncc,Nta and many, many others.Let's see what he(tinubu)gets (Minister of finance,POwer,Information and some instignificat appointmen like FIRS and others.)now compare the Minister of Finance to the minister of Petroleum, minister of state for petroleum and Defence.You will now realise that the hunter is now been hunted.Tinubu is dieing secretly and many people will never know this.I rest my case.Thanks.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Aaree(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2016
And so
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by erinalex: 8:33pm On May 05, 2016
GWMI:
[color=#006600][/color]True to your words, Tinubu is a human beign but you forgot to add without a heart.Tinubu campaigned Buhari to the south and of course many people fell for his deceit but today even with the Failure of Buhari Tinubu keep mute.Tinubu is an example of leaders who use the masses to climb to the top and latter abadon them to their fate.Now answer me can you honestly say Tinubu is a man of integrity?NO.the man got no shame he seek his personal ambition over the nation and today he have lost on every front e.g(Senate president,Speaker, key appointments and most recently BOT).If Tinubu can be abadoned i wonder how he can advocate for my region's development.Tinubu is going down and you will still see it when it comes to pass.Thanks.
do u know the meaning of abadoned ? Tinubu abadoned ? By who ? Just because u didn't see him in a meeting ? The meeting that Tinubu had his own men & women in attendance. Tinubu put d VP there,minister of power,ministers of finance,information,FIRS chairman,only recently Abike Dabiri & Orelope got federal appointments. I like to abadoned this way. Don't tell me that u expect Tinubu,to have his way all through;this is politics,with various intrest groups;u can't have it all. Ur problem is that,u've liken Tinubu to god; so if he fails in one thing,u quickly expressed a kind of satisfaction. Like u & I, tinubu will still fail & pass. You said Tinubu is going down,well even if he goes down,how will that affect ur life positively? Or is ur destiny attached to Tinubu's situations ? Jagaban is facing his own life;let u & I,face ours. Don't let us make Tinubu,too important in our life. D Bulk stops on Buhari's table,let hold PMB accountable;afterall it was not jagaban nigerians voted for. Pls,enjoy ur night.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by muyiwadavid(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2016
erinalex:
U won my heart with h this comment guy thum up to U
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by CioAngels(f): 8:48pm On May 05, 2016
I thought saraki is under arrest? His otumokpo will catch buhari soon as he don dey shake hand with buhari and all of them at the top. I hope buhari will not turn mumu after awhhile as jonathan was made to be.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Mekus68: 8:52pm On May 05, 2016
ClitRaider:

wtf is this? Prayer or a curse?!
Any one u like.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by GWMI(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2016
erinalex:
do u know the meaning of abadoned ? Tinubu abadoned ? By who ? Just because u didn't see him in a meeting ? The meeting that Tinubu had his own men & women in attendance. Tinubu put d VP there,minister of power,ministers of finance,information,FIRS chairman,only recently Abike Dabiri & Orelope got federal appointments. I like to abadoned this way. Don't tell me that u expect Tinubu,to have his way all through;this is politics,with various intrest groups;u can't have it all. Ur problem is that,u've liken Tinubu to god; so if he fails in one thing,u quickly expressed a kind of satisfaction. Like u & I, tinubu will still fail & pass. You said Tinubu is going down,well even if he goes down,how will that affect ur life positively? Or is ur destiny attached to Tinubu's situations ? Jagaban is facing his own life;let u & I,face ours. Don't let us make Tinubu,too important in our life. D Bulk stops on Buhari's table,let hold PMB accountable;afterall it was not jagaban nigerians voted for. Pls,enjoy ur night.
erinalex:
erinalex:
Thanks for wishing me good night.Back to the issue you said we voted for Buhari but Buhari never did any campaigning but Tinubu and his saints so Tinubu must tell why he defended a man he know is not the best for now.Why will Tinubu propose Buhari if he cannot defend him?why will Tinubu support a Buhari he is never sure of?All this is tied to the word selfishness.TINUBU'S SELFINESS MADE HIM SUPPORT A MAN HE IS NOT SURE IS GOOD FOR THE NATION.Tinubu will never have rest since he could support this kind of a dictator.Thanks.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by ezivision: 9:53pm On May 05, 2016
Mekus68:
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
Come 2019, this house must fall in Jesus Name...
Mekus, be that ur pdp can never rise come 2019. Not with their current leadership
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Eluwilussit(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2016
AreaFada2:

True, No Tinubu, no APC. But at the end, history will only remember him well at the national level if APC succeeds in govt. And there's a big if.
As it stands, he has engineered the election of a govt over which he has little influence.

Maybe it's all good though. If Buhari underperforms, everyone would say the govt would have done better if Tinubu had more influence in it.

But it will all be academic decades from now. It will be called Buhari civilian govt.

How many youths today know the role of Umaru Dikko & Akinloye in getting Shagari to power?

It is so true. I can't take anything away from your post. I like your views. Every bit of it. Feels so good to talk with someone who looks at issues from a great perspective. You are appreciated. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Eluwilussit(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2016
ndcide:

I don't get you guys. The same tinubu who buhari asked to pick his VP for him? The same tinubu who nominate various stake holders including the tax boss into this government? Most of Tinubu's men are ministers. What you mean by "treating him well"

You want to "treat somebody well" yet want to fight corruption.
These emotions just have to stop.

Same corrupt Tinubu put APC and pmb on our national political map. For your info, only the gullible takes Buhari and his anti-corruption crusade seriously. If his 95% and 5% doesn't insult your sense of justice, equality, fairness and national unity, then you are not an honest man. If his silence on Agatu, till lately doesn't arouse some level of annoyance, then you need to reexamine your belief. If the CBN saga doesn't make you feel like throwing up, then you are part of the problem.

I honestly dislike Tinubu as much as I do Buhari. If APC wants to remain a national party, they better cater to Tinubu's every whim and caprice. If/When Asiwaju pulls out of APC, you don't need a prophet to tell you that that will almost be the beginning of the end for APC.

I am very much indifferent right now, politically. I wish APC stays together and give Nigerians an alternative to PDP, and vice versa.

If GEJ had acquiesced to Obasanjo' demands, he would have been the occupant of Aso Rock for another 4 yrs. Some enemies you don't need. Especially those from within. grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by cuteboy2: 3:38pm On May 06, 2016
Wao!

So much hatred against APC. Just 12 months ago they were like the best thing since sliced bread was invented.

Where did the rain start beating the fowl?

Buhari has completely frittered away the massive goodwill that that transported him to power. SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos / All PDP First Term Governors Emerge As Candidate For 2019 / Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.