Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos (26177 Views)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Pictures Of some of the 111 Roads Being Worked Upon By Obiano / Donated American Smart Cars To Anambra Police Commissioned By Obiano - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by viviangist: 12:17pm On May 11, 2016
The Governor of Anambra state Chief willie Mmaduaburochukwu Obiano and the Minister for youths and Sports commissioning the flyover lights at Amawbia junction. The minister expressed his delight in the rapid developmental growth in Anambra state and commended the governor for his astuteness and highly managerial abilities towards leading the state to a greater heights despite the harsh economic condition in Nigeria.

The minster said that while some states are owing her workers Obiano is busy paying the workers and building new projects.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/commissioning-of-amawbia-flyover-by-obiano-and-solomon-dalong-photos

5 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by viviangist: 12:18pm On May 11, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Beeman1(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2016
God bless Buhari.

God bless APC

God bless naija.

Ipod if una like make una *kwantinue* to hate Buhari,na una sabi.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by FKO81(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2016
Beeman1:
God bless Buhari.
For doing what

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by greatiyk4u(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2016
Willie is working as if he receives secrete additional allocation from fG.........God bless Ndi-Igbo of Goodwill

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by meccuno: 12:24pm On May 11, 2016
Little drops makes a mighty ocean

4 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Beeman1(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2016
FKO81:

For doing what
If I reply u wetin dey for my mind,u go throwaway ur phone o. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Viktor1983(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2016
it's all good
Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by mile12crises: 12:36pm On May 11, 2016
Meanwhile this is what we have in Daura

5 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by FKO81(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2016
Beeman1:
If I reply u wetin dey for my mind,u go throwaway ur phone o. undecided
Nkita mkpuru ofor nna gi, anu!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by KOLZY(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2016
Till i see real change APC is still PDP to me. #PoliticalScammers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by FKO81(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2016
Gov Obiano should change this man wardrobe biko grin grin his suitsbule is no longer in vogue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by omowolewa: 12:46pm On May 11, 2016
This man and his beret!

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by gidgiddy: 12:51pm On May 11, 2016
Beeman1:
God bless Buhari.

God bless APC

God bless naija.

What has this got to do with Buhari or APC?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by YourNemesis: 1:13pm On May 11, 2016
Nigerians and their fanfare

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by asha90: 1:15pm On May 11, 2016
Who is that man?

FKO81:
Gov Obiano should change this man wardrobe biko grin grin his suitsbule is no longer in vogue
Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by raker300: 1:16pm On May 11, 2016
Beeman1:
God bless Buhari.

God bless APC

God bless naija.

tell buhari to work and stop ridding on other people's achievements...anambra is not his mate

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by MILFangela(f): 1:19pm On May 11, 2016
In the cause of your agitation for secession or whatever, why dont you Igbos also blow up infrastructures in Igboland such as this newly built bridge, just as the ND Militants also blow up oil facilities in their region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2016
Flyover was commissioned December 2015, flyover lights commissioned May 2016. Maybe in December 2016, flyover paint will be commissioned. When will this jamboree stop?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by asha90: 1:23pm On May 11, 2016
Hopeless old ugly jobless man go and face your useless and worthless imo state. It is not your business what we do in Anambra with our multiple worldclass flyovers.

Worry about your hopeless and bankrupt imo state that cannot afford to pay ordinary salaries not to talk of infrastructure.

[s]
Abagworo:
Flyover was commissioned December 2015, flyover lights commissioned May 2016. Maybe in December 2016, flyover paint will be commissioned. When will this jamboree stop?
[/s]

16 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2016
asha90:
Hopeless old ugly jobless man go and face your useless and worthless imo state. It is not your business what we do in Anambra with our multiple worldclass flyovers.

Worry about your hopeless and bankrupt imo state that cannot afford to pay ordinary salaries not to talk of infrastructure.

[s][/s]

Why not call the man to order like many prominent Anambra men have done? The bridge itself looks wiggly and substandard. Forget the fancy copy of suspension bridge. It is your duty to demand for quality and stop the waste of funds on commissioning one project 10 times.

11 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 1:37pm On May 11, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by asha90: 1:39pm On May 11, 2016
You are just a bitter old man. LOL

What you have shown is Kwatta flyover still under construction. You are just frustrated that your state imo is a failed state. We are not responsible for your backwardness in imo statem

Now see below the completed one at Aroma.

[s]
Abagworo:

Why not call the man to order like many prominent Anambra men have done? The bridge itself looks wiggly and substandard. Forget the fancy copy of suspension bridge. It is your duty to demand for quality and stop the waste of funds on commissioning one project 10 times.
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2016
asha90:
You are just a bitter old man. LOL

What you have shown is Kwatta flyover still under construction. You are just frustrated that your state imo is a failed state. We are not responsible for your backwardness in imo statem

Now see below the completed one at Aroma.

[s][/s]

I'd like to see a clearer and closer view to ascertain the standard. That Kwatta flyover is quite disappointing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by asha90: 1:45pm On May 11, 2016
You just bitter. Imo state is yet to complete it's first ever substandard flyover since creation.

What you have here is a super flyover. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

I'd like to see a clearer and closer view to ascertain the standard. That Kwatta flyover is quite disappointing.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2016
asha90:
You just bitter. Imo state is yet to complete it's first ever substandard flyover since creation.

What you have here is a super flyover. cool

[s][/s]

Not so my brother. The one still under construction at Owerri looks like Julius Berger standard. I sincerely doubt if Obiano commissioned bridge light as claimed by Viviangist. Maybe he took the Minister on a project tour.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by asha90: 1:52pm On May 11, 2016
You see why you are bitter..LOL

This is the first Imo state flyover but it is not only substandard but the worst in the East.

Okorocha went to commission substandard uncompleted project cheesy

Abagworo:

8 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by asha90: 1:54pm On May 11, 2016
Okorocha's flyover is so substandard that it will likely collapse soon. Just look at the uncompleted substandard flyover being painted. cheesy cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Not so my brother. The one still under construction at Owerri looks like Julius Berger standard. I sincerely doubt if Obiano commissioned bridge light as claimed by Viviangist. Maybe he took the Minister on a project tour.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by asha90: 1:56pm On May 11, 2016
This is a substandard culvert Okorocha is building in Owerri but he deceived poor Imolites that this is a tunnel. What a useless state. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by cjrane: 2:02pm On May 11, 2016
Abagworo:

Abooki shut up!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku / Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants / Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.