Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court (49084 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by fuckpoverty(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2016
hnmmmmm..fake marriages everywhere,y can't we jst learn from our grandfathers...if dey were anytin like babymama or babydaddy shit those days wud we have had any1 to call daddy nd mommy...dis is wat d socalled civilisation is causing in our society...anyways I pray 4 my matrimonial life in yrs 2 come
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by JustmcKay(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2016
I CAME HERE TO CHECK NAMES, and am not surprised.... (Just registered under name checkers association Lagos Branch)

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 05, 2016
queenoflafia:
Judges are really trying.how do you tell who is lying
as in ehh! It takes more dan guts and wisdom to be a sound judge.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Nobody: 1:02am On May 06, 2016
costandi:
Lol, nice thinking.
But, those seven women could still be asking other men for the same favor. It doesn't mean one man would marry 7 women, it only means that men would be less interested in marriage to the extent that 7 women on the average would be be begging one man for marriage.
And who said women will beg the men? They are also getting less interested in the marriage institution too in case you havnt noticed. undecided
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Nobody: 1:03am On May 06, 2016
barlinbuchi:
sometimes I still wonder if we still have faithful women in this country, just scared of marrying a slot as wife
You shouldnt be scared if you are also faithful! undecided
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by costandi(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2016
Kath5kouture:

And who said women will beg the men? They are also getting less interested in the marriage institution too in case you havnt noticed. undecided
Ive not noticed tho.
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by zynzyn(m): 1:34am On Jan 05, 2018
when i say i dont envy 60% of today's married men under 50 .................
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by emilyone(f): 3:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Apparently, those two have no business getting married in the first place.

Long as the society keeps mounting pressure on people to get married , cases like this will continually be on the increase.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.