Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court (49085 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by GloriaNinja(f): 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
Later now, you nigerians will carry marriage on your heads like headache as if it is paradise, marriage is not a bed of roses.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Olukologia(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
Story for the gods. Afterall its pants down then help her pants up. If uncla, clad her. Nothing new.
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
Keneking:
"She was pregnant when she left my house but the most painful part was that her man friend called me on phone and told me to ask my wife about the paternity of our two children," he said. Jonathan sef cry cry cry

"I caught my wife red-handed with a man she introduced to me as her brother, they were both Unclad and in the act." Jonathan sef embarassed embarassed embarassed

I see thunder looming for the violation of the Ninth Commandment by this act. shocked
angry
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by solochris(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2016
its in there blood, both their men and their women. they don't respect d sanctity of marriage. smh for dem
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by bablononi(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2016
akoshanti:
is her name Cersei Lannister?
GOT fans sha
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Fourwinds: 5:08pm On May 05, 2016
akoshanti:
is her name Cersei Lannister?
some women nawa ooo... Wetin there pvssy dey do no one can tell... Game of Throne
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by OgaEngr: 5:09pm On May 05, 2016
Observation: Over 90% of all the divorce case I read about come from this particular Orile Agege Customary Court!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by BrBakreez(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2016
queenoflafia:
Judges are really trying.how do you tell who is lying
Judges work and facts proven with evidence placed before them to determine matters by applying already stated principles of law as laid down in statutes and judicial precedence. In law court we don't need to tell who is saying the truth but who is able to prove the facts he or she alleges. I hope I am able to shed more light in that regard please. Thanks.
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by ariyike23(f): 5:15pm On May 05, 2016
queenoflafia:

Evidences dear, an accused' demeanour,years of experience..BUh in a divorce case like this,its easier,d only thing dat causes constant prob is child custody for under 18 and support.. Have heard soo many horrible stories,,d oda day a petitioner came to court,she also wanted divorce on the basis of violence,irreconciliable differences and failure to consummate marriage,we were all looking until d woman opened her mouth and removed the plastic teeth she was wearing,she had jes her gum,she said all her teeth fell out on different occasions of physical aasault by the man..
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by ariyike23(f): 5:16pm On May 05, 2016
BrBakreez:

Judges work and facts proven with evidence placed before them to determine matters by applying already stated principles of law as laid down in statutes and judicial precedence. In law court we don't need to tell who is saying the truth but who is able to prove the facts he or she alleges. I hope I am able to shed more light in that regard please. Thanks.

ha,my learned colleague..
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Savyy(f): 5:20pm On May 05, 2016
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Savyy(f): 5:22pm On May 05, 2016
Brother or Broda?..This man wasn't specific on that

So, case adjourned!
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Fourwinds: 5:30pm On May 05, 2016
sankky:
The truth is, the easiest married woman to sleep with is the one u were bleeping before she married. Most men know this to be very true. But almost all women, including those who have fallen victim to this fact, will expectedly deny this.
This is one of the reasons that divorce will painfully be on the rise. Then GSM. FB, WHATSAPP etc.that ensures u can easily track a married ex haven't helped matters.
Until we tell ourselves the truth, it will get worse.
Forget the usual crap of "not everybody". We are talking here of percentages and statistics.
Want a more faithful marriage? both of u marry as virgins. Or at least let d female be a virgin with no exes.
Can't eat ur cake and have it back.
cool
u have spoken very well... It is d truth... Dis tells u d number of EXS both men and women have had. Reason y u should u only date when u are ready to settle down

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by theEYe21(f): 5:32pm On May 05, 2016
How? The last time I checked, the population of men in Nigeria are 71,345,488 while women are 69,086,302. So tell me, how?
costandi:
The world is gradually is gradually tending towards this day. grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by muzeze77: 5:39pm On May 05, 2016
No matter how much u love your wife, dna test is compulsory. I have seen many men taking care of kids that are not theirs even if the child looks like u
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Kherry: 5:39pm On May 05, 2016
Better u go for d DNA
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by skurimahn(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2016
marriage mata dis days don dey geh K leg ooo... dunno if I go marry sef
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by costandi(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2016
theEYe21:
How? The last time I checked, the population of men in Nigeria are 71,345,488 while women are 69,086,302. So tell me, how?
Lol, nice thinking.
But, those seven women could still be asking other men for the same favor. It doesn't mean one man would marry 7 women, it only means that men would be less interested in marriage to the extent that 7 women on the average would be be begging one man for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by teebell999(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2016
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by just2okworld(f): 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Bgorgeous: 6:32pm On May 05, 2016
Lies men tell to make the women look bad. Give a dog a bad name so u can kill it
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by frisky2good(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2016
Na baby mama and papa sure pass.

LegalBaby:
makes you wonder if marriage is really worth it

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Missmossy(f): 7:00pm On May 05, 2016
Chai!!! Nawa for marriages these days.
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Disraelee: 7:34pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=Islie post=45335439]

brothers of this days? They eat anything,drink anything ,smoke anything and enter in-between anything even their sister's in-between. Ah brother
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by firstolalekan(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2016
queenoflafia:
What does it matter?
They both want the same thing.
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Burgerlomo: 7:57pm On May 05, 2016
The dude may not be her real brother, I strongly believed that she introduced her concubine to the husband as a brother.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by seangy4konji: 7:57pm On May 05, 2016
Things is a happen ooooo.
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Jesusloveyou: 8:10pm On May 05, 2016
KnowMore:
nAWOO NOTING WE NO GO HEAR
for nigeria
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Adaeze003(f): 8:37pm On May 05, 2016
costandi:
The world is gradually is gradually tending towards this day. grin

Actually, that day has passed... people are caring less and less for the institution and I doubt the reverse will happen...
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Charly68: 8:50pm On May 05, 2016
Useless women all over the land sleeping with her concubine but pretending as if he was her brother...God punish the devil. Do you need to take her to one stupid funny judge before you cut her off or cut yourself off from such a useless lady? Run for your life & relocate from her forever. By so doing she will be free to open her sex slave trade unlimited . Useless idiot!
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Mayflowa(m): 9:06pm On May 05, 2016
nbright:
Marriage scare me, especially one to a Nigerian girl.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I pray I overcome it.

If u want oyinbo, I can play one to ur end. She loves black
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by barlinbuchi(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2016
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/caught-wife-supposed-brother-hubby-tells-court/

sometimes I still wonder if we still have faithful women in this country, just scared of marrying a slot as wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.