Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew (3025 Views)

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / Attention Fynestboi..... / My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2016
Some bitter elements complaining that fynestboi was biased on the interview he conducted should go take a chill pill.

You dnt go to interview unprepared and expect a miracle.

As much as i want Refiner to win miss nairaland, she was too dull for my liking. It seems she was not prepared at all for the interview.

You dnt expect fynestboi to drag refiner to meet up with her fellow contestans because she was too dull to answer questions thrown at her..

I must applaud optional1, lanicky and demiladegold for their swiftness to tackle each question correctly.

Those of you critizing fynestboi and crying over spilt milk should have a re-think.

I wasn't there when the interview was conducted but when i went through the whole thread, i was thrilled.

Kudos to fynestboi and his crew!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by donbenedict(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2016
Pls make person no go commilt suicide oooo
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by unapapadeycraze: 2:51pm On May 05, 2016
Lanicky killed itcheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Lanicky killed itcheesy.
the girl na sharp girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 2:55pm On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Some bitter elements complaining that fynestboi was biased on the interview he conducted should go take a chill pill.

You dnt go to interview unprepared and expect a miracle.

As much as i want Refiner to win miss nairaland, she was too dull for my liking. It seems she was not prepared at all for the interview.

You dnt expect fynestboi to drag refiner to meet up with her fellow contestans because she was too dull to answer questions thrown at her..

I must applaud optional1, lanicky and demiladegold for their swiftness to tackle each question correctly.

Those of you critizing fynestboi and crying over spilt milk should have a re-think.

I wasn't there when the interview was conducted but when i went through the whole thread, i was thrilled.

Kudos to fynestboi and his crew!!

...yea I agree with you!

I was slow!...all thanks to the bad weather...

it rained here heavily last night!..and that affected my network,so I see the questions late and before my response are sent,...it took ages!

I walked round my home to find a better network...I almost climbed my fridge to see if there was uninterrupted network dere!

it wasn't intentional!..thanks

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Johneyhaz: 2:58pm On May 05, 2016
Not everybody uses their brain to think,some use theirs for snitching,blackmailing,insulting and so on...you don't expect such people to see the interview the way u saw it...

Before you quote me,remember policalThug is not an alternate moniker,likewise ipledge....please don't quote me with an alternate moniker

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by ipledge5: 3:02pm On May 05, 2016
Johneyhaz:
Not everybody uses their brain to think,some use theirs for snitching,blackmailing,insulting and so on...you don't expect such people to see the interview the way u saw it...

Before you quote me,remember policalThug is not an alternate moniker,likewise ipledge....please don't quote me with an alternate moniker
I thought I used one of my ipledge monikers
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

...yea I agree with you!

it rained here heavily last night!..and that affected my network,so I see the questions late and before my response are sent,...it took ages!

I walked round my home to find a better network...I almost climbed my fridge to see if there was uninterrupted network dere!

Calm down 4 eyes.... you did good. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Laveda(f): 3:08pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

...yea I agree with you!

Gurl you did well. smiley kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 3:15pm On May 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Calm down 4 eyes.... you did good. smiley
smiley thanks!....but am no 4 eyes!wink
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 3:17pm On May 05, 2016
Laveda:

Gurl you did well. smiley kiss
...seriously?smiley
awww...thanks hun...*hugs*cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by ipledge5: 3:17pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

smiley
thanks!....but am no 4 eyes!wink
my wife...I have missed you sad
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Monalisa185(f): 3:21pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

...yea I agree with you!

is this really necessary? I mean, you really need someone to tell you how well you did last night? Give it a rest....just work towards the main event... #muah
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

smiley
thanks!....but am no 4 eyes!wink

...even if you're not....that's my nickname for you....4eyes grin wink
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 3:24pm On May 05, 2016
ipledge5:
...smileysmiley

were have u been all dis time!...been searching for u for ages!

I never knew husbands do run away from there wives!undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by ipledge5: 3:26pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

...smileysmiley

sheybi am back now...I don miss you much much
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 3:28pm On May 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

is this really necessary? I mean, you really need someone to tell you how well you did last night? Give it a rest....just work towards the main event... #muah
...smiley
I just wanted you guys to know the truth behind the delay!

thanks sweety!*hugs*
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 05, 2016
This huzband and wife r going to derail this thread in a switch... Just watch them..
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

...yea I agree with you!

thats very bad.. I was very angry when i saw what played out.. I am one of ur big fans.. Dnt disappoint us
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
Johneyhaz:

some people went as far as calling for fynest boi's resign.. Lol
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 05, 2016
ipledge5:
Womanizer spotted cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 3:41pm On May 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

...even if you're not....that's my nickname for you....4eyes grin wink
undecidedundecided

but then!...I will find a nickname for u too...just hope for it!tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

undecidedundecided

but then!...I will find a nickname for u too...just hope for it!tongue

I have a thousand nicknames.... 1 more would do no harm. Hehehehe
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 3:45pm On May 05, 2016
ipledge5:
...I've missed u more than u missed me self!

ehen!..I hope say u hold money for hand becos bomboy dey house since....his school fees is over due!...oya sharp sharp!grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 3:47pm On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
thats very bad.. I was very angry when i saw what played out.. I am one of ur big fans.. Dnt disappoint us
...am so sorry dear!

I'll try my best!

thanks for ur support!smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 05, 2016
ipledge5:

refiner:

...smileysmiley

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by refiner(f): 3:54pm On May 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I have a thousand nicknames.... 1 more would do no harm. Hehehehe
.... lol
watch out for my own nickname then!...smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Nychillax(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2016
Optional1 the best option......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 05, 2016
gringrin

*smiling *

Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

lol

watch out for my own nickname then!...smiley

Watching Lol.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by ipledge5: 4:05pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

...I've missed u more than u missed me self!

ehen!..I hope say u hold money for hand becos bomboy dey house since....his school fees is over due!...oya sharp sharp!grin
sheybi I just give money for diaper and 123 food...no worry monalisa185 will cover her school fees
Re: Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew by UyiIredia(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:
smiley thanks!....but am no 4 eyes!wink
Then what are those glasses doing on you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. / Some Black Lads Disgust Me / What Do U Call This In Ur Own Language(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.