Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. (1652 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview / Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by unapapadeycraze: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yeah, let's forget abt the frenzy, let's focus on the answers the contestants provided.

1. Refiner killed her interview.

2. Mimzy killed her interview.

3. Ivyy killed her interview if not for the cheating accusation but i still give it to her though.

Overall killing: mimzy killed it.

5 Likes

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by Cherlene(f): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Beauty is FLAWLESS, but intelligence is LETHAL! Kindly vote IVYY for [Miss Nairaland 2016] JoinTheTeamIvyyLeague...
https://www.nairaland.com/ivyy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by Joygalore(f): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Who am I gonna root for
Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by unapapadeycraze: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Joygalore:
Who am I gonna root for

Lanicky.

1 Like

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by vizkiz: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Yeah, let's forget abt the frenzy, let's focus on the answers the contestants provided.

3. Ivyy killed her interview if not for the cheating accusation but i still give it to her though.

I never knew making reference to/getting ideas from an already written definition/detail equals cheating.

Bro did you even attend a university at all

3 Likes

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by midehi2(f): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin
Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Who i go vote now? All of them killed it that means i would not be voting for anybody since i am looking for the best contestant to vote for
Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Who did I heard lie during the interview process?
Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by obiorathesubtle: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
lipsrsealed abeg, help me interpret wetin the guy above me write..
Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by ihimiray(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
The Right choice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by Laveda(f): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Joygalore:
Who am I gonna root for

Lanicky! cry

3 Likes

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by EzePromoe: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mysticgal buried the interview.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by exporters101: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Mimzy lied to us, what did she kill? Goat or spider?

1 Like

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by w3irdo2: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
EzePromoe:
Mysticgal buried the interview.
Bekoz Yu assisted her
Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by exporters101: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Joygalore:
Who am I gonna root for
Lanicky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by w3irdo2: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
All de coNtesTantZ were assisted by their teamz. All ov dem!
Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by afroditte(f): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

2. Mimzy killed her interview but lied about relationship status to get the hopes up of all the nairaland single guys. cheesy

3. Ivyy killed her interview if not for the cheating accusation but i still give it to her though. She try small.

Overall killing: Refiner killed and buried it six feet under. grin

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by EzePromoe: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
w3irdo2:

Bekoz Yu assisted her
Obviously you didn't follow her interview. Even her critics confirmed it that her interview was succint, it came deep from the heart. wink

1 Like

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by mysticgal(f): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
w3irdo2:

Bekoz Yu assisted her
Show solid evidence dear.
Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by makydebbie(f): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
#saimimzy!!!!!....mimzy for miss nl!..its mimzy or mimzy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by BossDanniee(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Among all contestants, IVYY was able to answer her questions perfectly. She was outstanding among other contestants 4 the day. She killed it bruh!
#TeamIvyy
#JoinTheIvyyLeague!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Refiner's answers were good but was that her answering undecided

Sticking with Missgdope, Ivyy and Mimzy for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by DrtroubleM: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
undecided
Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by DrtroubleM: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
exporters101:

Lanicky is ugly.

3 Likes

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by exporters101: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
DrtroubleM:

Lanicky is ugly.
Mimzy and her goons are all liars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
modelmike7:
Who did I heard lie during the interview process?

Bro abeg ooo... hahahahahaha

If you talk now, they go talk say na refiner send you...

Ejoor. Biko...

You fit help vote refiner Sha...

Thanks bro...
Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
exporters101:
Bro please allow the Judges to do their thing...
Before they say Refiner sent you...
Thanks bro... help vote refiner
Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by obiorathesubtle: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
While some people were being breastfed tenderly with questions on what they'd like to be in future and 'define rape' in the "technical" section.. Others were pitched stones of the efficacy of federalism for 4hours by contentious pricks and prostitutes of nepotism! angry

angry the hateocratic campaign should continue ooo!!

But whoever wins will never be guaranteed heaven! Just bear that in mind! 50k isn't even a quarter slice of heaven and someone is so interested in the personal life of someone else to prove an utterly inconsequential point!!! angry

Lately, This section has been littered with ignorantly writen rubbish, and it isn't healthy at all..

But, Hallelujah! Next week and all this lunacy is over.. That's after mimzy wins it of course smiley

#saiMimzy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Refiner's answers were good but was that her answering undecided

Sticking with Missgdope, Ivvy and Mimzy for now

Hmmm... personal beef will cloud your sense of Judgement...

So you believe refiner is too dull??...

Vote your candidate and leave the rest...

2 Likes

Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hmmm... personal beef will cloud your sense of Judgement...

So you believe refiner is too dull??...

Vote your candidate and leave the rest...
She isnt dull to me but i thought that's not the way she writes.
Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by Ferdyboss: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Joygalore:
Who am I gonna root for

Root for Ivyy who has Joygalore wink
Re: My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She isnt dull to me but i thought that's not the way she writes.

Is it the same way you dress to church that you dress to work?..

Occasion matters, and she was advised to type professionally...

I am in her team, and I warned her not to use shorthand or slangs...

Aside that, she did her stuff...

That's why am actually replying, just to let you know. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Women Doesn't Like You She Will Use This Phrase / Build Up To My Birthday / Woman Discovered With A Joystick In Makurdi!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.