Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 (4534 Views)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / 8 Reasons​ Why Masturbation Isn't Good For You / Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2016
[b]MASTURBATION! MASTURBATION!! MASTURBATION!!!
The four sound syllable that has gotten acclaimed religious leaders at loggerhead, a big word that people practice but hate to talk about albeit avoiding its discussions like plague, a topic that many condemn like fever and some choose not to.

It saddens me how masturbation 'per say', specifically outside of marriage, is often considered a 'sin' in religious circles. I think the main issue is that for some people masturbation is done in an unhealthy manner and thus causes problems for them and others. If done in a healthy manner I don't see masturbation as wrong, it is simply part of the overall sexual reproductive design in which God has given us. I think one of the main problems in our society is we are so focused on self, individualism and self- gratification that we fail to give respect and adoration as to the underlying reason such sexual pleasures have been given to us by God - for the purpose of creating new life, a child of our own, in which enables us a glimpse of the responsibilities that come with creating life.

The obvious truth is that the religious fanatics has so much placed an embargo of abomination on this act even when the Bible was never really objective of it(don't know much about the Qur'an) and to think that these same set of people never really criticize and attack pre-marital affair as much as they do to masturbation clearly shows how hypocritical and sentimental some religious practitioners could ever be, I mean how can you give little critics to pre-marital affair, ex-marital affair and at the vein amplify the disdain condemnation for masturbation that involves no second party or does not even involve harming anyone.
So please before you condemn any harmless act based on what the society, culture and religion has made you think, kindly make a comprehensive research about the said topic before coming to conclusion. Below are benefits of masturbation to the male and female folks.

1. Stress Relief
One of the best health benefits of female masturbation is that it is a terrific way of relieving stress and tension. “Anything that makes you feel more relaxed and gets you to turn off the day, whether you do yoga or get a foot massage, it’s all the same thing, ”research said. “It’s not that it has to be sexual but sex and self-stimulation is definitely one of the ways to relieve stress.” Sounds like an awesome way to unwind.

2. It can improve your sex life.
Masturbation allows you to explore your body and find out what feels best. Knowing your body in this way can make you more confident in bed and more vocal with partners. Once you figure out what you like, you can tell your partner where to touch you.

3. Masturbating can ease body aches and menstrual pain.
“If you have a uterine contraction while self-stimulating and a uterine contraction can help menstrual blood come out faster... theoretically it’s going to help with cramps,” Streicher said. While she cautioned that the research behind this benefit is relatively limited, Streicher said there’s no reason not to masturbate while on your period: “It’s never a bad thing and if it seems to help you then go for it.” Either way, it’s more fun than a heating pad.

4. It’s a great way to release sexual tension.
If you’ve chosen to not have sex or are simply going through a dry spell, masturbating is a great way to satisfy your libido. And to me personally this is a great way to avoid visiting brothel, raping and hiring prostitute.

5. Multiple. Orgasms.
Understanding how your body works helps you know exactly how to pleasure it. Once, twice, three times — it’s up to you! Climax is often times only at the end of sex for men, but women can keep going. Why stop at one?

6. Cervical Health
It is generally accepted that regular masturbation helps reduce the risk of prostate cancer in men, and now, similar links are being made between female masturbation and cervical health. Regular female masturbation is healthy because of the muscular function known as “tenting.” During orgasm, the cervix opens and it is this “tenting” that stretches and pulls cervical mucus which has increased in volume and acidity.

7. Strengthens Relationships
Not everyone is lucky to have a great sex life, and not everyone’s sexual needs are compatible with those of their life partner. Masturbation is an excellent way of ‘supplementing’ your sexual satisfaction.

8. A Safe Euphoria
You don't want to use drugs or alcohol in order to make your body feel good. That's why masturbation is the best way to increase your physical pleasure. It's a safe euphoria that you don't have to feel guilty about indulging in.

9. No Pregnancies or STDs
If you want to orgasm, but don't want to get pregnant, you don't need a #partner. You can pleasure yourself, and it'll feel just as good as it would if you were with another person. It's a great way to stay STD free and avoid babies.

10. Can Cure a UTI
If you've ever gotten a Urinary Tract Infection, you know how painful and irritating they can be. In order to avoid getting another one, you should do more than drink cranberry juice and pee after intercourse. Masturbation helps flush out bacteria from the cervix, which means you'll lower your chances of getting any UTIs.
There you have it; it’s not that harmful as people make us to believe. Just make sure its done in a moderate way so as to avoid addiction and obsession.

Written by TemmyTee007
[/b]

http://mytemmytee..com.ng/2016/05/why-masturbation-is-not-sin.html

2 Likes

Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by busterr(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2016
brb
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by ATMC(f): 3:03pm On May 05, 2016
Op pls come, how can a female masturbate? I mean if you put your hand inside your honour, won't your brain know that it is your hand? How do one really give herself pleasure? I really don't understand female Masturbation; I touch my breast when bathing and nothing happens. Explain pls grin
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 05, 2016
Your life, your opinion
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2016
ATMC:
Op pls come, how can a female masturbate? I mean if you put your hand inside your honour, won't your brain know that it is your hand? How do one really give herself pleasure? I really don't understand female Masturbation; I touch my breast when bathing and nothing happens. Explain pls grin
yea the fact and act behind masturbation is stimulating ones genitals for sexual pleasure, so if you slid your hand in your vulva as a lady it could as well be terms as genital stimulation
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by midolian(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2016
ATMC:
grin grin grin

Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by bayulll01(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2016
nice and the most comprehensive write up have seen on Nairaland of recent, it so so pathetic how hypocritical our religious folks could be towards mastubation that to me should be encouraged in order to discouraged rape in our society, the truth is humans have been wired to have sexual urge and how can we settle that imbalance if not master.bation , as you said earlier our society has not helped matters at all

1 Like

Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by youngberry001(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2016
I hate masturbating so am geting fuvcking outta here undecided
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Randyblincks(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2016
thank God say i no read anything for here.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2016
bayulll01:
nice and the most comprehensive write up have seen on Nairaland of recent, it so so pathetic how hypocritical our religious folks could be towards mastubation that to me should be encouraged in order to discouraged rape in our society, the truth is humans have been wired to have sexual urge and how can we settle that imbalance if not master.bation , as you said earlier our society has not helped matters at all

thanks for the acknowledgement, to the point you raised, you are just on point there because there are many things our society has made us to think, like female circumcision is good, man and desparity among other is just wrong and has caused misconception of what life and nature is really all about.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by youngberry001(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2016
ATMC:
u re not a human being
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2016
youngberry001:
I hate masturbating so am geting fuvcking outta here undecided
you hate it because the society makes it look bad or because the act itself is bad and harmful
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by nicerod(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2016
Give ur life to christ
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2016
nicerod:
Give ur life to christ
I'm a christian and a liberal one at that........but how does this post of your relate to the said topic?
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by youngberry001(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2016
temmytee007:

you hate it because the society makes it look bad or because the act itself is bad and harmful
bro in islam if u re found doing dat evil act u re fvcking dead.......dey gonna stone u to dead.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Wakins(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2016
can we say a guy who mastubate is still a virgin?
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2016
Wakins:
it deppend on the side we are veiwing it from, and if we should go by the perspective of sex between two parties the yes he his still a virgin
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by nicerod(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2016
temmytee007:

I'm a christian and a liberal one at that........but how does this post of your relate to the said topic?
be ye holy 4 i am holy.

Flee from all forms of immorality
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2016
youngberry001:
bro in islam if u re found doing dat evil act u re fvcking dead.......dey gonna stone u to dead.
just re-read what you just wrote and reason it logically, so because you're to be stoned to death in islam if you masturbate makes the act harmful right? and you can as well live if you engage in pre-marital affair right..............

you're just confriming what i said earlier about hypocrisy in thiesm.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2016
nicerod:
be ye holy 4 i am holy.

the best you can do is to educate about the immorality in masturbation rather than just make hypothetical statement
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2016
nicerod:
be ye holy 4 i am holy.

the best you can do is to educate us about the immorality in masturbation rather than just make hypothetical statement
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 05, 2016
Why masturbate when you can go get the real deal. undecidedundecided
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by UyiIredia(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2016
ATMC:

So you try titillating your boobs in the bath and nothing happens. Something is wrong with your boobs.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by nicerod(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2016
temmytee007:

the best you can do is to educate about the immorality in masturbation rather than just make hypothetical statement
i'v been there b4.
The's no how u wll wnt to masturbate wthout havin a picture of d opp sex or imagining doin it him/her by so doin u'v given d flesh/yielding to canal desire.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 05, 2016
Wakins:

Yup!

Who would u say you fukced? Yourself?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 05, 2016
nicerod:
i'v been there b4.
The's no how u wll wnt to masturbate wthout havin a picture of d opp sex or imagining doin it him/her by so doin u'v given d flesh/yielding to canal desire.

Wrong! You don't get involuntary hardons?
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

Wrong! You don't get involuntary hardons?
thanks for the good and frank reply
nicerod:
i'v been there b4.
in addition to the above reply you can imagine anything at anytime, in fact we all do imagine and fantasize one way or the other which you can't exclude from human thinking so that point of yours is like saying those that write novels are also sinners because they imagine beautiful women and handsome men when writing their books
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by ATMC(f): 4:34pm On May 05, 2016
UyiIredia:

So you try titillating your boobs in the bath and nothing happens. Something is wrong with your boobs.
Why would pleasure happen?
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by layla129(f): 4:34pm On May 05, 2016
Op what do you call the thoughts that run in your brain before the act of masturbation follows?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by layla129(f): 4:40pm On May 05, 2016
temmytee007:

thanks for the good and frank reply
in addition to the above reply you can imagine anything at anytime, in fact we all do imagine and fantasize one way or the other which you can't exclude from human thinking so that point of yours is like saying those that write novels are also sinners because they imagine beautiful women and handsome men when writing their books

They imagine beautiful people not imagine having sex with them. That thought is why masturbation is a sin not the act itself.

You can't masturbate without having carnal thoughts. Thank God you said you're a Christian...read your Bible properly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by UyiIredia(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2016
ATMC:
Why would pleasure happen?

Why won't it. Boobs are a pleasure spot especially around the nipples. If you aren't feeling anything something is wrong.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by layla129(f): 4:46pm On May 05, 2016
UyiIredia:

Why won't it. Boobs are a pleasure spot especially around the nipples. If you aren't feeling anything something is wrong.

You're a guy...its normal for you to feel that way. I don't feel anything when touching myself too. How does that make us abnormal ?undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

18yrs Old Lady Who Slept With 32 Officers And This Happened (photos) / Photos:South African Woman Defiantly Exposes Her Breasts Says "I'm Not Ashamed" / Viral Pre-wedding Pic That Has Broken The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.