Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 (4538 Views)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / 8 Reasons​ Why Masturbation Isn't Good For You / Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 05, 2016
Go wånk already undecided
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by UyiIredia(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2016
layla129:

You're a guy...its normal for you to feel that way. I don't feel anything when touching myself too. How does that make us abnormal ?undecided

You are supposed to feel something na. It's not just guys. Ladies too. So you mean to tell me when u marry and u husband is touching u that side. You no go feel anything.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by layla129(f): 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
UyiIredia:

You are supposed to feel something na. It's not just guys. Ladies too. So you mean to tell me when u marry and u husband is touching u that side. You no go feel anything.

My husband touching me you say, not touching myself. I didn't say i don't feel anything at all...just don't feel anything touching MYSELF undecided
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Marlvin(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

Wrong! You don't get involuntary hardons?

Actually he's right, self servicing starts from the mind, you can't just self-service without creating a stimulating erotic scene in your mind.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 05, 2016
Marlvin:

Actually he's right, self servicing starts from the mind, you can't just self-service without creating a stimulating erotic scene in your mind.

Wrong again! Sometimes when u get sexually frustrated that incessant hardons wont just let u be, and also dont just wanna fukc no pusee, one usually get tempted to wan.k off that shi¡. Youll understand me if youve had a long break out of d fukcing circle...
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 05, 2016
layla129:

My husband touching me you say, not touching myself. I didn't say i don't feel anything at all...just don't feel anything touching MYSELF undecided

The thing is that you cant tickle yourself, its normal for everyone. Touch yourself when you actually feel like having d big dee up ur narrow path and see the difference.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by UyiIredia(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2016
layla129:

Then you prolly are bad at touching yourself.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Marlvin(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

Wrong again! Sometimes when u get sexually frustrated that incessant hardons wont just let u be, and also dont just wanna fukc no pusee, one usually get tempted to self-service off that shi¡. Youll understand me if youve had a long break out of d fukcing circle...

That happens when you've got a hyper sexual libido,you can still cool off without wanking. I've got the antidote for that. trust Me it works 90%. (Not yet scientifically proven anyway)
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 05, 2016
Marlvin:

That happens when you've got a hyper sexual libido,you can still cool off without wanking. I've got the antidote for that. trust Me it works 90%. (Not yet scientifically proven anyway)

Sitting in cold water or what? cheesy

I have this strange feeling it wl be something funnaaee!
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Marlvin(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

Sitting in cold water or what? cheesy
I have this strange feeling it wl be something funnaaee!

Lol, not really that kinda practical I actually figured it out myself.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by nicerod(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

Wrong! You don't get involuntary hardons?
involuntary is different do u mean u can involuntary masturbate?

D hardon u had in d mornin when u wokeup is diff 4rm when u'r thinkin or imagining thngs.

Anythng da does nt glorify God is a sin
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by bayulll01(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2016
layla129:

They imagine beautiful people not imagine having sex with them. That thought is why masturbation is a sin not the act itself.

You can't masturbate without having carnal thoughts. Thank God you said you're a Christian...read your Bible properly
yes they imagine beautiful people and all that and also imagine the romantic scenes in those novels as well and should I not remind you again that at different levels in life humans are meant to fantasizes which you might have done on countless occasions so dat must also count as a sin as well ryt?
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by nicerod(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2016
temmytee007:

thanks for the good and frank reply
in addition to the above reply you can imagine anything at anytime, in fact we all do imagine and fantasize one way or the other which you can't exclude from human thinking so that point of yours is like saying those that write novels are also sinners because they imagine beautiful women and handsome men when writing their books
u said u'r a xtian, what does d bible teach us about sexual immorality?

Sexcht,sextoys,bluefilms, dryhumpy ... I mean all sort of things that wll make u sexually aroused is sexual immorality
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
nicerod:
u said u'r a xtian, what does d bible teach us about sexual immorality?

Sexcht,sextoys,bluefilms, dryhumpy ... I mean all sort of things that wll make u sexually aroused is sexual immorality

balance Nature with what you read in the bible brov.....can you as well tell me why pre-marital sex in on the rise in churches and mosque and other religious gathering, while rape on the other hand is at it's peak in our society?
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by layla129(f): 6:10pm On May 05, 2016
bayulll01:

yes they imagine beautiful people and all that and also imagine the romantic scenes in those novels as well and should I not remind you again that at different levels in life humans are meant to fantasizes which you might have done on countless occasions so dat must also count as a sin as well ryt?

As a writer, i don't have to imagine having sex before i can write about it...i can write from experience. Infact that is what a lot of them do.

The fact that we sometimes have sexual fantasies or have evil thoughts doesn't make it right...it is still a sin.

The Op should be working on how to stop it and not encourage other people to do it.
We do things that are wrong sometimes, it doesn't make it right.

Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Aremu01(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
Do you feel bad n guilty after masturbation? That is yr conscience telling you it's bad
And ur conscience is the voice of God
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by nicerod(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2016
temmytee007:

balance Nature with what you read in the bible brov.....can you as well tell me why pre-marital sex in on the rise in churches and mosque and other religious gathering, while rape on the other hand is at it's peak in our society?
u knw in d book of mathew there is a verse that say'' the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak''

d bible told us 2kip our bodies 4 it is d temple of d Most High.

I'm nt judgin u but i wnt u to pray for God's wisdom and guidiance. D willingness to run 4rm youthful lusts& desires.

Dnt rendered ur d1ck useless. U stll av so many years to live. Bro pls pray against spirit of mastubation so da ur wife can enjoy u
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2016
layla129:

As a writer, i don't have to imagine having sex before i can write about it...i can write from experience. Infact that is what a lot of them do.

The fact that we sometimes have sexual fantasies or have evil thoughts doesn't make it right...it is still a sin.

The Op should be working on how to stop it and not encourage other people to do it.

you don't seems to get it do you......I'm talking about an act that is far far harmless and is scientifically proven to be beneficial medically to the body, and aside that, you still can't remove the fact that it helps ease the tension of intimacy and avoid patronizing brothels thereby giving you zero room for STD s and the rest.

and according to your argumen, its from a religious perspective, so from your post its shows you've been engaged in the act of sex, now let me ask this simple question, are you married? if NO, then you have no moral right to condemn an act that is less immorally to your act of pre-marital affair.

stop being hypocritical my dear and be objective.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2016
layla129:

you don't seems to get it do you......I'm talking about an act that is far far harmless and is scientifically proven to be beneficial medically to the body, and aside that, you still can't remove the fact that it helps ease the tension of intimacy and avoid patronizing brothels thereby giving you zero room for STD s and the rest.

and according to your argument, its from a religious perspective, so from your post its shows you've been engaged in the act of sex, now let me ask this simple question, are you married? if NO, then you have no moral right to condemn an act that is less immorally to your act of pre-marital affair.

Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2016
nicerod:
u knw in d book of mathew there is a verse that say'' the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak''

d bible told us 2kip our bodies 4 it is d temple of d Most High.

I'm nt judgin u but i wnt u to pray for God's wisdom and guidiance. D willingness to run 4rm youthful lusts& desires.

Dnt rendered ur d1ck useless. U stll av so many years to live. Bro pls pray against spirit of mastubation so da ur wife can enjoy u
please answer this q? with all honesty, are you married? if yes then do you engage in pre-marital affair before getting married?, if you are not yet married then, have you engaged in any form of se_x be it romance, intimacy, or se_x itself?
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by bayulll01(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2016
temmytee007:

and according to your argumen, its from a religious perspective, so from your post its shows you've been engaged in the act of sex, now let me ask this simple question, are you married? if NO, then you have no moral right to condemn an act that is less immorally to your act of pre-marital affair.

nice question there , please before you answer the question, kindly know that any statement of yours will be subjected to a LIE DETECTOR...
LOLZ

(modified)
and BTW where's lalasticlala self to give this amazing thread a better view
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by bayulll01(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2016
and BTW where's lalasticlala self to give this amazing thread a better view
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by nicerod(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2016
temmytee007:

please answer this q? with all honesty, are you married? if yes then do you engage in pre-marital affair before getting married?, if you are not yet married then, have you engaged in any form of se_x be it romance, intimacy, or se_x itself?
i am not married. I was once in d world B4 but God rescued me. Come 2him 2day he wll save u. All wht u need is to ask HIM 2help u live a righteous life.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by temmytee007(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2016
nicerod:
i am not married. I was once in d world B4 but God rescued me. Come 2him 2day he wll save u. All wht u need is to ask HIM 2help u live a righteous life.
as i said earlier and maybe i should repeat it "I'm a christian an a liberal one at that"

and permit me to also eradicate the notion that because i raised a controversial topic like this means I'm in the act or not in the act.

well and also to chip in the fact that this masturbation of a thing has being debated on by influential pastors, while some supports it some in the same vein frowns at it, pastor Chris and prophet Joshua for example.

lastly the essence for the article is meant to educate people about the scientifically proven benefits of it and not for religion views.

so whenever you want to make a point leave religion out of it.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by ATMC(f): 5:32am On May 06, 2016
UyiIredia:

Why won't it. Boobs are a pleasure spot especially around the nipples. If you aren't feeling anything something is wrong.
When a woman touches her breast, there is no pleasure. Are you a woman? No. So why run your mouth ignorantly? Is that how you are?
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by UyiIredia(m): 6:53am On May 06, 2016
ATMC:
When a woman touches her breast, there is no pleasure. Are you a woman? No. So why run your mouth ignorantly? Is that how you are?

You are the ignorant one. Talking as if all women are like you. In case you didn't know some feel pleasure touching their boobs.
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by Maxi112: 7:14am On May 06, 2016
the name alone is evil
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by layla129(f): 7:40am On May 06, 2016
temmytee007:

and according to your argument, its from a religious perspective, so from your post its shows you've been engaged in the act of sex, now let me ask this simple question, are you married? if NO, then you have no moral right to condemn an act that is less immorally to your act of pre-marital affair.

1. Your topic is from a religious perspective

2. From what you wrote, you agree it is a sin from
the religious angle but it scientifically harmless abi cheesy...hilarious. So, you prefer to enjoy those benefits and go to hell?

3. I am not married. What makes you think i'm sexually active?

4. I may not be sexually active but i am not righteous either. It doesn't mean i should go about encouraging others to follow my path.

Plus, hope you know masturbation destroys lives and so many are struggling to even stop it?
MASTURBATION is a SIN!
Re: Why Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Temmytee007 by whizzler: 7:39am On May 18, 2016
[quote author=youngberry001 post=45339698]bro in islam if u re found doing dat evil act u re fvcking dead.......dey gonna stone u to dead. Yes it is a sin in Islam but the punishment is not as grave as stoning to death for adulterous fellows or even 100 lashes for fornicators

OVOKO / Sleeping With A Prostitute Is Fun / My Boss Did This Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58