Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Pls Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!! (516 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! by Adudavidlee(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2016
Each time I send her airtime or give her money she would want me to do the same for her sister or friend....

am confused

I love her very much.
Re: Pls Help!!! by ronald4ever(m): 10:45pm On May 05, 2016
When next she says that again tell her you're not dating anyone else but her and can't continue spending on the sis or friend. If she insist then you should demand a three or foursome with them since you're all in the relationship together.

Aka nri kwuo aka egbe aka egbe akwuo aka nri.
Re: Pls Help!!! by Adudavidlee(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2016
Thanks bro... I'll take ur advice
Re: Pls Help!!! by halfricanadian(f): 10:51pm On May 05, 2016
She is a family girl niyen grin
Re: Pls Help!!! by Topestbilly(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
grin

So what's stopping u from telling her u don't like dat poo.

Gals do dis to guys they regard as sure maga.
Re: Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
All for one ...grin
Re: Pls Help!!! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2016
Dont ever send airtime again..ok..as fro..today....u need to stop sending her airtime.

Its obvious u av already made yourself predictable...that is the sole reason she is doesnt value u.

She doesnt value u..no doubt.

Stop sending her card..u only send card to a girl wen she deserves it. By telling u to send card for her sister too, it shows she doesnt value u...or the stress ubwent tru to get d card. And trust me she is only charging u double...

Na she go still load her sister own grin

The problem with us is that we avent trained ourselves to say No. Learn tobsay No to her requests sometimes. Tell u cant send her or her sister card..dont give all ur power to girl.

Only do positive tins for a girl wen she deserves it.

This babe is using u bro. No doubt.
Re: Pls Help!!! by IamLEGEND1: 10:55pm On May 05, 2016
You're in an extended relationship
Re: Pls Help!!! by halfricanadian(f): 10:57pm On May 05, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You're in an extended relationship

This got me laughing
Re: Pls Help!!! by olac21(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2016
Uh..bro are you one of the mugus in town?tell me No...but tell her in plain terms you're not sending a dime to anyone next time..now follow this advise and be happy!
Re: Pls Help!!! by Adudavidlee(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2016
thanks y'all

(1) (Reply)

Sahring Pictures / This New Music Gets Me In The Mood.. Especially When I Use My Headsets... Damn! / Ladies! What Would Be Your Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.