Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her (1971 Views)

An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / I Dnt Want To Marry An Ashawo As House Wife, Please Help! / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Dnero5: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
my girlfriend does not want me 2sleep with her i need comments.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by samdede(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
Then sleep without her. SIMPLE!
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Dnero5: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2009
na wa 4 u ooooo if u ar in my shoes is dat wat u will do
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by sexyLeamon(f): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
Dnero5:

my girlfriend does not want me 2sleep with her i need comments.

samdede:

Then sleep without her. SIMPLE!
lmao grin cheesy

Dnero5:

na wa 4 u ooooo if u ar in my shoes is dat wat u will do
If she's not ready, she's not ready. If she ends up doing something she didn't want to do, then you guys might end up falling apart because of the guilt she might feel afterwards. Then, if you wait for her, she'll see that and end up loving you more and more each day. If she doesn't want to do anything, you love her enough right? then accept that and continue being happy in other ways besides the physical stuff.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Ben13: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
Please, let the gurl be.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by galatico(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
The let her be, there are some many girls out there if she doesn't then you can look for someone tht would let you sleep with her,
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by galatico(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
Then let her be,  there are some many girls out there if  she doesn't then you can look for someone that would let you sleep with her, or better still go and sleep with a prostitude, my brother AIDS is REAL Abstinece is the best protection, condoms don't give hundred percent protection against Sexual Transmitted Diseases and pregnancy.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by IFELEKE(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
Dnero5:

my girlfriend does not want me 2sleep with her
Must you?
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by walestar2(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
Must you sleep with you girlfriend? Why do you think we have club girls and brothel,Wait for her till she ready and continue banging others, don't let her know oo
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by cutey04(f): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
I agree wit sexyleamon, becos she is nt ready if she is ready she will let u knw nd for nw try nd understand her, if she is ready she will let u knw aight,
be gud,
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by smooooooth: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2009
rape her, its just 12years in jail, kpere!
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by smooooooth: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2009
rape her, its just 12years in jail, kpere!
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by cutemoses(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2009
Is she a virgin? if not, then she is being unfaithful and very selfish. Who is she keeping it for if she is no longer a virgin? Sometimes girls can be so complex, na wa o! You need to bring more details before i can talk furthermore, Like why doesnt she want you to sleep with her? Have you slept with her before? Are there responsible things you do for her like tipping her? Taking her out? and the usualls?? Abeg elaborate the non-sex before i vex.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by cutemoses(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2009
Is she a virgin? if not, then she is being unfaithful and very selfish. Who is she keeping it for if she is no longer a virgin? Sometimes girls can be so complex, na wa o! You need to bring more details before i can talk furthermore, Like why doesnt she want you to sleep with her? Have you slept with her before? Are there responsible things you do for her like tipping her? Taking her out? and the usualls?? Abeg elaborate the non-sex before i vex.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Seun(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
Why must you sleep with her? If you don't like it, then opt out.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Busta(f): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
na wa o . . . pple are mean sha.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Chomy4: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2009
If you really love her,you ought to respect her feeling.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
Must u sleep w/a gurl cos u're in a r/s?
Absurd! Guys.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2009
Must u sleep w/a gurl cos u're in a r/s?
Absurd! Guys.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Nomswilli(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2009
Dnero5, Nawaa 2u ooohh.Nah bye for 2 bang.Guy take ur time ooh.If u knw fit use ur imbute mekanism.Make u Let d chik be. tongue
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Nomswilli(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2009
Dnero5, Nawaa 2u ooohh.Nah bye for 2 bang.Guy take ur time ooh.If u knw fit use ur imbute mekanism.Make u Let d chik be. tongue
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Nomswilli(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2009
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by whitelexi(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
@Topic: Get a proper girlfriend, your current one should be demoted to church sister.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by TOPE20001(f): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
I swear mad ppl full this forum lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by chamotex(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2009
Then go and have a ferocious self-service
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by bluespice(f): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2009
tope ur right
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
@poster . . .

i feel ur pain, especially when u have a serious thang going on and u don't wanna betray her. . . the best u can do is to masturbate. . . believe it or not! undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by chamotex(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
jassie:

@poster . . .

i feel ur pain, especially when u have a serious thang going on and u don't wanna betray her. . . the best u can do is to masturbate. . . believe it or not! undecided

You should know
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2009
cutemoses:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by eyonigger(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2009
The issue here is that alot of guys has been pepper rubbed on their faces.

Most believe that if she longing him, she might be giving another guy outside.

Sincerely there are guys that are ready to wait, negative stories spread so easily in our communities these days, and people tend to fall for it.

@ poster, if u trust her then wait.
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 13, 2009
Cant men do without sex?? For gawd sake!
Re: My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2009
Cant men do without sex?? For gawd sake!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted. / Learn How To Make Your Lover Addicted To You And Only You. / Girls Say Something About This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.