Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (8080 Views)

An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back / He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by sil(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2006
Hello my Nairaland users i want you to help me so i can solve this:

I fall in love with a girl that we stayed in the same Uni for 4 years and after we passed out we promised to marry our selves when we've both gotten jobs.

so we went to service i was posted to Abia state and she went to lagos, after the service she got a job but i had a job that earns low due to the fact that my course was not a common one which i can work anywhere. so things where very rough with me just hanging around with my friends with the little and trying to take care of her.

Something happened, i went to her house one day and found a clean car park outside i was wondering who the bigshot was, when i got inside i discovered a fine boy sitting on the bed, i greeted him and went to my chick and sat with her, the young guy walked up to me and say "guy i 'll offer you 2 million i want to marry your girl" i look at him but didn't answer him.

I'm thinking of what to do, so somebody help me and tell me what to do
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Seun(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2006
(let's pretend that the story is true)

Please take the money. You've already lost your girlfriend, you know. So take the money before he changes his mind! Use that money to woo another girl to be your future wifey. Cheers!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Badman888(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2006
Take the cash $$$$$$, but tell him the cash b4 the girl, if its true
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by tushman(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2006
why are you asking such a dumb question?
you are broke without a good job(you are probably a primary school teacher or working in insurance)
your gal is with another man(SHE IS GONE,accept the truth,i know its bitter but still swallow it)
your fortune would change with the 2M(you can drown your sorrows with 20k worth of premium beer and weed to forget her and still have N1,980,000.00)
you can afford to offer another man 100k for his fiancee and he would leave her for you,

ASSUMING YOUR STORY IS TRUE cool

1 Like

Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by CalabarMan(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2006
This story is incomplete. what is your babes reaction/view of this offer?. I am assuming she was present when it was made. If she didn't say a word nor react in a negative way against the offer then you have lost her. if I were the one I would burst the chick and tell the guy to swallow his money.

If she is still yours then she would have been offended by the offer and would have bursted the guy. In which case you don't have to do anything but love your babe more knowing she truely loves you. Any which way i think it is a good test for her.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by wiseguy(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2006
Seun is very correct and me think so. You've already lost the chick. They are just looking for a way to pacify or pay you off.

But b4 you take the money(which I believe you will otherwise you won't ask us), just take a moment to have a chat with your babe, possibly in the guys presence so everybody will know his stand (I believe in opendential). Ask her sincerely if she fancy the guy and that you are going to take the money only if she wont marry you. Period!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by wiseguy(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2006
tushman:

you can afford to offer another man 100k for his fiancee and he would leave her for you,

Haba! are we now trading with women? Abeg o.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by LoverBwoy(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2006
Tell him to increase his offer in front of the girl!!

Try and get it to about 3million or so

Make sure the girl is listening!!! grin grin grin kai nigerian girls
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Zahymaka(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2006
Were they kissing or something? How're you sure that isn't her brother or that she isn't testing you?
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Rhodalyn(f): 1:38pm On May 12, 2006
whats Ur girl's say it this does she agree with it

If she does, then mennnnnn, U're better off without her!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Chxta(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2006
That story is bollocks.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Skidoc(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2006
Chxta:

That story is bollocks.

Like many others. grin grin grin grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by badman(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2006
this story is strange anyway just collect the money or u will lose both ways
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by pixiraver(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2006
wait ooo una just dey rush like people wey wan jump inside canal what of if the girl is testing the boy's fate?maybe everything is all a set-up,why r nigerians so money conscious?ol boy if u truly love the girl tell am say u no gree or else him fit increase him price to seun's price of nairaland ( 25billion naira) cheesy
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by MrBean(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2006
This story is outrageous and flat-out untrue.

Assuming its true:

The fact that he is already in her bedroom and the girls is mute to the proposal means you've lost.

A proper naija man will not offer you jack. He has the money, he can chance you anyday. 2 million is not mion moin oh.

Another scenario is the girl may be testing you.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by LoverBwoy(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2006
i went to her house one day and found a clean car park outside i was wondering who the bigshot was, when i got inside i discovered a fine boy sitting on the bed,

Clean parked car
Bigshot
Fine boy _ na me be dat
On the Bed
- it's all over grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by babadee(m): 2:30pm On May 12, 2006
man! grab the cash and hit the road, like someone said, you already lost her so make the best of it.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by sil(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2006
@CalabarMan  
She didn't say a word, I watched her but she didn't look at my face either.Men do i have to go talk her?
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by stanech: 2:50pm On May 12, 2006
Nwa nna: put the girl to a test if she falls for it collect your 2million naira and open a business, no time
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by folababa: 3:08pm On May 12, 2006
collect the money fasssssssssssst! i wish someone could make me that offer, Oh sorry!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:10pm On May 12, 2006
that only goes to prove how much U ''love Ur girl''!!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:11pm On May 12, 2006
Skidoc:

Like many others. grin grin grin grin
lol skidoc
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by kimba(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2006
@sil
that your story dey lame o, its k-leg is too bad. So you get to her place, see a guy on her bed and you too, you went to sit down beside her, didnt ask the guy who he was, cmon, we don pass kindergarten now.  grin grin

and if ure so poor and broke like you claim, you dont need someone to tell u what to do if there was really an offer.

Methinks - ure trying to imagine how  much your gf is worth to you,, whether you would let her go for 1mil or not, thats if u really have a gf o, sorri
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by chy(f): 3:40pm On May 12, 2006
i agree with @kimba you should have asked the guy what his doin
in ur babe's room as a man to show u a in charge despite no money
thats wat i fancy in my guy tak like a man
but if is me i would say dont collect the money if u truly
love the girl leave her to the guy
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by nuru(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2006
Collect the money fast. It may be an answer to your poverty issue.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by pearlrocks(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2006
Dodgy story!!!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Nutter(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2006
Your girl didn't say a thing? Find your courage man! Tell the pair of 'em to piss off!!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by LoverBwoy(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2006
tell him, he should allow u do it one more time while he's watching angry, but make sure u get da money first!!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Rhea(f): 4:15pm On May 12, 2006
Wonder shall never end shocked

Neglecting the plausibility of the story, I think the guy must be a 7th century fool to offer you N2m for the girl. Are you the girl's parents?
You dey collect bride price in proxy?

Don't think twice about collecting the money if it's been offered. A rich man wants to dash you money anyway, so go for it.

If your girl has ditched you (it clearly seems that way), you could hit her back by "peddling" her for N2m. grin

C'est la vie!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by zeb(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2006
@sil

collect the money and take your girl away from the guy,
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Rhodalyn(f): 4:22pm On May 12, 2006
what is she no longer wants him??
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by CalabarMan(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2006
From Sil: @CalabarMan
She didn't say a word, I watched her but she didn't look at my face either.Men do i have to go talk her?

Something tells me you have already lost her, but it is good to talk to her, tell her exactly how you feel and find out how she feels about the guy/you. Find out whether they have slept together (she may lie about this but body movement may reveal the truth). Like others have said she may actually be testing you too so find out as well. Lots of questions to ask but keep cool, don't get violent and surpress your anger. If all is lost call it quit and move on. Keep your pride and don't collect the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? / How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Crush(pics). / Today Is World Naked Garden Day, People Share Their Nudes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.