Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

How I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her Supposed Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her Supposed Brother (835 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her Supposed Brother by bet9ja(m): 6:42am On May 06, 2016
Drama in Orile Agege Customary Court in Lagos after one Mr Sunday Oladipupo A 40-year-old man, has asked the Court to disintegrate his marriage with his wife, Bukola over affirmed infidelity.
"“I caught my wife in bed with her supposed brother, I want a divorce,” Oladipupo told the court on Thursday, News Agency of Nigeria reports.
"She acquainted the man with me as her sibling. They were both bare and in the demonstration when I got them.
"She pushed me to beating her since she is dependably with other men. Before I murder her, it is better we go separate ways," he said.
Oladipupo asserted that his wife left home since September 2015 with his kids, matured four and nine.
“She was pregnant when she left my house, but her boyfriend called me and told me to ask my wife about the paternity of our two children,” he said.

Source: www.soutynews.co.za

Re: How I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her Supposed Brother by michiyke2003(m): 6:48am On May 06, 2016
Women and cheat=betrayal. The guy may be her brother,i did dat wit my uncle daughter wen i was young and she is married and wont let me be. Its a mistake and i pray neva to repat such in my next life time.
Re: How I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her Supposed Brother by finalboss1(m): 7:19am On May 06, 2016
my wife cn never betray me
Re: How I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her Supposed Brother by bet9ja(m): 7:24am On May 06, 2016
It good to trust but it better to be vigilant

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her Supposed Brother by ERONX(m): 7:30am On May 06, 2016
Re: How I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her Supposed Brother by bet9ja(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2016
lol

(1) (Reply)

Condom Wahala / 8 Types Of Eligible Spinsters A (counter Thread) / Husband Was Not Prepared For Wife’s Answer When He Asked If She Had Been Unfaith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.