Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend (965 Views)

Share Your Experience Dating Or Having A Fling With A Kleptomaniac (thief) / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend by Caseless: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
As @isimaodeh puts it, "Nigerians are absolutely the funniest people on earth". grin grin

Source:https://twitter.com/IsimaOdeh/status/813741031275565058

Re: The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
That kuratti fellow na confirm crase-man! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend by Mimzyy(f): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
The feragammo guy cheesy, I swear he exaggerated grin

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Caseless:
As @isimaodeh puts it, "Nigerians are absolutely the funniest people on earth". grin grin

Source:https://twitter.com/IsimaOdeh/status/813741031275565058
eleeribu ni feraggamo kurati yi sha.
The guy almost broke my ribs.shai

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mimzyy:
he is just being sarcastic.
Re: The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend by Caseless: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
colik:
That kuratti fellow na confirm crase-man! cheesy grin
aswear! grin

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend by Caseless: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
southniyikaye:
eleeribu ni feraggamo kurati yi sha.
The guy almost broke my ribs.shai
he's a funny guy.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend by Caseless: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mimzyy:
he sure did.
Re: The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend by Caseless: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lalasticlala, we finally found the lady that stole your snake.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend by NeeKlaus: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Please, someone should slap that Kuratti guy for me.grin

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of A Kleptomaniac And The Reaction Of Her Supposed Ex-boyfriend by adaksbullet: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kikikikikikikikikiki

That femigamo kuvuki his whant too bend mine ribs with laughs grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See Epic Reply Efcc Gave Because Of Banky W And Adesua / Suspicious Girlfriends / Guys I Need Your Help,i Think I Am In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.