Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. (7864 Views)

What Is Ur Relationship Deal Breaker? / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / Lols.. Where's Ur Relationship Heading? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 8:39am On May 06, 2016
Gud morning all,I am lovean and am here to help u in the best way I can with all ur relationship problems,in Nigeria today ,getting into a relationship has been a must for all youths even teenagers too and while doing that we do experience troubles with our partners,well cry no more,brighten up and smile ,I am now here to help u in anyway I can....feel free to ask what ever has been and is troubling u,I will also take lectures every now and then on relationships,the ideal relationships,signs that ur in a wrong relationship, roles of men in a relationship and roles of women in a relationship.... things u must have achieved before u tink of getting into a relationship and lots more.....stay tuned ...tnx..
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 9:36am On May 06, 2016
Gud day once again,my first lecture will be on relationships ...
WHAT IS A RELATIONSHIP?

Simple Definition of RELATIONSHIP
:

the way in which two or more people, groups, countries, etc., talk to, behave toward, and deal with each other
:

a romantic or sexual friendship between two people
:

the way in which two or more people or things are connected...

Relationship has many meaning,its the way u relate with ur parents, family and frnds...

WHY DO WE GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS?
we have relationships with family members ryt from wen we are born and yet we still long for more,we go out make same sex frnds and all of a sudden ur not satisfied with them any longer,we then fyn our selves making opposite sex relationships.....the truth about humans is their unsatisfied want in all areas of our lives........
let me go straight to the parts we all lyk and wanna hear. Dating
I the old days having a relationship with the opposite sex was a medium of knowing each other better,relating with each other, discovering each other for the purpose of marriage but not so any more...people just get into relationships for getting sake and for some other benefits too....now a days u get to see a 12 year old girl in a relationship.... is it really ryt? fill free to give ur own view on this to me I think its bad anyway....
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 9:59am On May 06, 2016
The main reason why we tend to want to be in a relationship with a guy/girl is love.....we all long to be love,we seek more than parently and family love....we just want more,reasons ah don't know...maybe its a result of the films we watch, peer group influence,we tink its the trending tin,we wanna have some adventures and so on and so fort ...in all this relationships should not be miss used or abuse.....if ur a girl or a guy of 11-19 and ur in a relationship.... I call it relationship abuse ...yes oo ...y would an 11 year old be in a relationship? ur clearly to young and don't know what u want and probably ur being influenced by peer groups anyways am not here to base on that but on relationship itself..

RELATIONSHIPS SHOULD BE BEAUTIFUL AND SOME THING THAT BRINGS U JOY AND NOT SADNESS.
yes u should be happy if ur in a relationship and not sad,coping,managing,bearing ....and while in a relationship don't forget the main reason which is to know the person better,to know if him or her is good for u and if not....u should try working tinx out and see how it improves and if it still don't work ....run away,run away for ur life....imagine ur dating a guy and he slaps and abuses u how much more wen ur married? if ur asked y are u still with him u say u love him....my next topic shell be love by Gods grace .
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 10:16am On May 06, 2016
Before getting into any relationship we must set our relationship goals/aims.. this way but the lady and the guy knows their limit,and what to expect in the future....before agreeing to date any girl or guy u should ask them their aim for the relationship,y does the person choose u off all the world ...is the person willing to stay faithful? ask questions and evaluate the answers before dating....beauty sure attracts but only a good character can keep the relationship... we should base our relationships on beauty,money,sex,fun,sexy( curvey,bursty,big dick)...u should be truly attracted to the person not for beauty but for character cause wen beauty fades uil need something much more stronger to keep the relationship faithful. ....let's do a relationship evaluation....
WHY DO U DATE UR GF/ BF?
DO U HAVE A RELATIONSHIP AIM?
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by PureWays(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2016
Okay..

Quick one:

There is this young lady in my street, she's a student, her swag and charisma is 100
I like her but she's gotten so many fans and that pretty messed up my chance with her.
I think she likes me, that's why I haven't given up though I may be wrong but whenever we talk there's this chemistry, you know when she keeps looking straight into your eyes and all.
I deleted her number because I know sometimes you can't help yourself but call (Especially when you are drunk.. Lol).
Saw her yesterday, and I couldn't help but talk to her. I've been playing mind games with her all this while hoping she'd call someday but, Nah! She didn't. I'm sure her fans have fed her ego to the brim. She wouldn't just call any guy like that.

I'm smart enough to know that I need to crack her before any other thing but it seems my plans aren't working.

Can you help me with this ma'am?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 11:03am On May 06, 2016
PureWays:
Okay..

Quick one:

There is this young lady in my street, she's a student, her swag and charisma is 100
I like her but she's gotten so many fans and that pretty messed up my chance with her.
I think she likes me, that's why I haven't given up though I may be wrong but whenever we talk there's this chemistry, you know when she keeps looking straight into your eyes and all.
I deleted her number because I know sometimes you can't help yourself but call (Especially when you are drunk.. Lol).
Saw her yesterday, and I couldn't help but talk to her. I've been playing mind games with her all this while hoping she'd call someday but, Nah! She didn't. I'm sure her fans have fed her ego to the brim. She wouldn't just call any guy like that.

I'm smart enough to know that I need to crack her before any other thing but it seems my plans aren't working.

Can you help me with this ma'am?

lolz.....firstly u think she lyks u cause she looks u straight in the eye? well that might not be d case ...girls that look men straight in the eye are usually readless....if u read meanings to their expression, u might just be making a mistake.... they are mind readers...she looks u in ur eyes cause she wants to decode u....she reading every inch about u
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by PureWays(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2016
lovean:

lolz.....firstly u think she lyks u cause she looks u straight in the eye? well that might not be d case ...girls that look men straight in the eye are usually readless....if u read meanings to their expression, u might just be making a mistake.... they are mind readers...she looks u in ur eyes cause she wants to decode u....she reading every inch about u
Yes, I think she is, but the question is why would she wanna decode me if she doesn't want anything with me? Ooh! Maybe she's rehearsing/practising.. Lol.. Not sure.
Besides, that is not the only sign I've deduced to my assertion, she once told me that she knows I only want her cookie that she hopes I won't run after I've gotten what I want, and so many other signs I wouldn't wanna bore you with.
Her actions sometimes make me think she's pretty much interested but the issue I have with her is that she doesn't pick my calls most of the time and when she picks up, she'd give me this attitude like she doesn't wanna see me but whenever we see, her actions are always opposite of how she reacts to my calls or chats.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 11:20am On May 06, 2016
such girls are actually very emotional,great and passionate lovers if u get to know her... she may be naturally lyk dat...just lyks to observe and experiment....but she might actually lyk u cause such girls hide their emotions behind the tough act and character.... she's damn very emotional.... they usually lyk noble men lyk military personals..to cut long stories short they lyk principaled guys ...faithful guys,and so on and so fort.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by oshe11: 11:21am On May 06, 2016
well mine is.......

she is dating a soldier bt uncontrollably n emotionally in Love with me.

What should I do!
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by oshe11: 11:21am On May 06, 2016
well mine is.......

What should I do!
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 11:25am On May 06, 2016
PureWays:
Yes, I think she is, but the question is why would she wanna decode me if she doesn't want anything with me? Ooh! Maybe she's rehearsing/practising.. Lol.. Not sure.
Besides, that is not the only sign I've deduced to my assertion, she once told me that she knows I only want her cookie that she hopes I won't run after I've gotten what I want, and so many other signs I wouldn't wanna bore you with.
Her actions sometimes make me think she's pretty much interested but the issue I have with her is that she doesn't pick my calls most of the time and when she picks up, she'd give me this attitude like she doesn't wanna see me but whenever we see, her actions are always opposite of how she reacts to my calls or chats.

she might lyk u so she wants to be sure beyond doubts that u lyk her..she might ave experienced some hard relationships before and don't wanna make mistakes.....owwwee,she's being uncertain on what to do....so since she lyks u,wen ur together she can't help it and is nice but wen ur away... she might be asking here self am I even sure of this guy self? should I ? should I not and so on
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by PureWays(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2016
lovean:

she might lyk u so she wants to be sure beyond doubts that u lyk her..she might ave experienced some hard relationships before and don't wanna make mistakes.....owwwee,she's being uncertain on what to do....so since she lyks u,wen ur together she can't help it and is nice but wen ur away... she might be asking here self am I even sure of this guy self? should I ? should I not and so on
Ooh.. Okay ma'am.. What do you think I should do?
Her fans aren't helping matters. Lol
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 11:30am On May 06, 2016
u said she gat men around her....so its clear she's not looking for a man ...I mean just a man..she's looking for the perfect extraordinary man.....well u shouldn't be uncomposed with her.... u should be confident and really nice....do tinx u tink are stupid but nice.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 11:34am On May 06, 2016
oshe11:
well mine is.......

What should I do!

loolzz.....in she's inlove with u she shouldnt be dating some one else..... u should ask her to make up her mind and choose who she wants to be with before u get into trouble cause if army man catch u with em babe .....Oyo for u ooo. ..she should be brave enough to end a relationship she's no longer interested in.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by oshe11: 11:41am On May 06, 2016
lovean:

loolzz.....in she's inlove with u she shouldnt be dating some one else..... u should ask her to make up her mind and choose who she wants to be with before u get into trouble cause if army man catch u with em babe .....Oyo for u ooo. ..she should be brave enough to end a relationship she's no longer interested in.
thing is I do like ha, bt nt ready to date ha tho I dnt av a gf bt she knows n jst want me to be wit ha kos she doesnt wanna lose me
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 11:47am On May 06, 2016
PureWays:
Ooh.. Okay ma'am.. What do you think I should do?
Her fans aren't helping matters. Lol

hmmmmm,anyways be confident in urself,don't try to impress her ...if u are close to her girl frnds just treat the lyk princesses with no strings attached ....be urself ,be kul and kind.since she don't pick ur calls u could text her once in a while... romantic and self written text in fact turn to romeo while creating texts ...don't be centred on her...just be cool man....if she feels same way for u she will brake her shell.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 11:55am On May 06, 2016
oshe11:
thing is I do like ha, bt nt ready to date ha tho I dnt av a gf bt she knows n jst want me to be wit ha kos she doesnt wanna lose me

owkk....if ur not ready to date n u lyk her...u guys can just be frnds ...it will help eventually if u get in a relationship with her cause as frnds ur more free with each other and tell each other secrets and all they. ..
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by oshe11: 12:23pm On May 06, 2016
lovean:

owkk....if ur not ready to date n u lyk her...u guys can just be frnds ...it will help eventually if u get in a relationship with her cause as frnds ur more free with each other and tell each other secrets and all they. ..
d problem is dat she want Intimacy(I'm sure U undastnd)
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 1:08pm On May 06, 2016
oshe11:
d problem is dat she want Intimacy(I'm sure U undastnd)

Then its wrong....its even unfair to the other guy or how would u feel if u caught ur bae cheating on you...u ,do u want intimacy? tell her u cant do such...tell her u can only be frnds with her...simple
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by oshe11: 1:19pm On May 06, 2016
lovean:

Then its wrong....its even unfair to the other guy or how would u feel if u caught ur bae cheating on you...u ,do u want intimacy? tell her u cant do such...tell her u can only be frnds with her...simple
like I sed earlier, she is 'Uncontrollably' inlove wit me n says I'm d onli one she has truly love afta breakin up wit her 'first love'

she just dont wanna let go
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 1:31pm On May 06, 2016
oshe11:
like I sed earlier, she is 'Uncontrollably' inlove wit me n says I'm d onli one she has truly love afta breakin up wit her 'first love'

she just dont wanna let go

U sure can't let her decision rule over ur life well .....the best solution is to tell he that if she really wants u guys close then she should lock up on sex.....u cant be a party to another mans hurt cause u don't want ur own gf to hurt u dat way.....so if she so wants to be close to you ,u guys could be ordinary frnds ..no strings attached ...how about dat?
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by oshe11: 1:34pm On May 06, 2016
lovean:

U sure can't let her decision rule over ur life well .....the best solution is to tell he that if she really wants u guys close then she should lock up on sex.....u cant be a party to another mans hurt cause u don't want ur own gf to hurt u dat way.....so if she so wants to be close to you ,u guys could be ordinary frnds ..no strings attached ...how about dat?
dats my stands for nw tho
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 2:07pm On May 06, 2016
oshe11:
dats my stands for nw tho
That's kul dude.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by PureWays(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2016
lovean:

hmmmmm,anyways be confident in urself,don't try to impress her ...if u are close to her girl frnds just treat the lyk princesses with no strings attached ....be urself ,be kul and kind.since she don't pick ur calls u could text her once in a while... romantic and self written text in fact turn to romeo while creating texts ...don't be centred on her...just be cool man....if she feels same way for u she will brake her shell.
Okay ma'am.. Thanks
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 2:38pm On May 06, 2016
PureWays:
Okay ma'am.. Thanks

ur welcm deariii,I wish u all the best In getting ur woman... wink
PureWays:
Okay ma'am.. Thanks

ur welcm deariii,I wish u all the best In getting ur woman...
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 9:07pm On May 06, 2016
when getting into a relationship don't do it because u want to forget ur ex....if u just experience a heart break make sure ur properly healed before think about another relationship, and do also get into a relationship because u want to make ur ex jealous... u should make sure uve forgotten the past totally before u move on.

when getting into a relationship, make sure u love who u want to date not for silly reasons eg to feel among, cause ur peer groups are doing it,to feel lyk de boss cause ur dudes tell u if u don't ave a bae ..ur still a baby, and so on and so fort.....love should, be a foundation in any relationship u want to go into.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 3:30pm On May 17, 2016
Sorry i have been away for a while,i said i was gona write about Love,ile do that now.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by dsypha(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2016
Mine is tough. I recently got into a relationship.. she was very crazy bout me at first... calls regurlarly, etc. We were cool... but recently there have been lapses from her side. She doesnt call, and wen i cal she doesnt pick n dont cal me bak, and no valuable reason why. And she swears she stil likes me that tins are a little loose for her at the moment.. she's really unpredictable. The last time she visited me ws d second time since we started dating.. she ws d one dt went for d kiss sef. We just lay on the bed n did body touching..m nothing more.. but am not just sure about her attitude. I hv decided to give her a break. I decided since yesterday dt i wont be d one to do the next call or msg. If she doesnt cal me i will just lock up. She seems to b getting tired of the whole stuff... i dont do txt messages. Jus call n whatsapp.. n she hasnt hailed me on whatsapp either... pls wt do u tink? Did i take d right step by decidin to give her time? Or should i keep on calling?
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 9:03pm On May 17, 2016
Am sorry ave been away for a while,am goin to write on Love now.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 7:32am On May 18, 2016
Dsypha,some times in relationships,we dont value what we have till we loose it...wen a woman is inlove with a guy,sometimes she doest even mind doing the calling,she will get tired of doing the callin in a long run and accept the fate that the guy isint interested in her anymore since he doest call,every lady inlove gladly picks her lovers call and at least flash back if they missed their call....so for ur gf not to pick ur calls its strange,its either u offended her or she doest love u any more.u should ask her whats wrong and y shes acting up...organise a dinner with her,get her a littel present,sometin small but means alot,tell her ur sorry if u did anytin wrong and ask her what u did wrong so u would know not to make such mistake..and if that doesnt work tell her u gono give her a break that u cant take her attitude no more...try that and lemmi know what happened next.tnx
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 8:23am On May 18, 2016
LOVE
An intense feeling of affection and care towards another person
A deep or abiding liking for something.
To be strongly inclined towards something
To Care deeply about,to be dedicated to
The above are some of the defination of love.Affection is have zealous or tender attachment,good will,towards somin or someone while care is to be concerned about,to have an interest in,to look after,to be mindful of,to show attention,concern;responsibility;maintenance and upkeep for sometin or somone.from all the characteristics of love above we can all say our parents love us,,but can u still say ur gf/bf or the person ur in a relationship with loves u?Does he has more than less of these attributes of love...lyk it or not,thats the defination of love,if ur not showing this attributes towards ur partner then ur not inlove with him or her,nop am not say every thing is gona be smooth or there wont be tyms of problem but love wil overcome all tins .
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 8:51am On May 18, 2016
How many times do we get cases of parents that disown their children or children that disown their parents?very rare case 0.25%,if its even up to but not so with marriages about 40% of marriages now get seperated..now the question is why?why do people get divorced?the main reason is wrong basis for entering into relationships and ur choice to being blind to signs that ur not inlove.
let me take blindness to signs ur not inlove first,ile talk on wrong basis of entering relationships later.
The truth and the fact is that alot of us choose to ignore the attributes of our partner towards us,and i realy dont know why,for example,ur in a relationship with a guy that beats u up,what are u expecting to happen after ur married?gurls always have this feeling of he wil change but when wil he change?u cant tell,do u ladies know that a guy that beats u in a relationship enters into another and dint beat her in the relationship?yes,it happens

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? / That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. / !!!.... Husband or Wife material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.