Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. (7910 Views)

What Is Ur Relationship Deal Breaker? / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / Lols.. Where's Ur Relationship Heading? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 9:16am On May 18, 2016
There are case of a relationship where the man has certain bad habits and the woman wishes he would change but he doesnt,she gets feed up breaks up with him,the in his next relationship he doesnt do does bad tins to her lyk to u and u and the lady starts regreting why she broke up,dont cry and dont regret u made d ryt decision,,while interviewin does kinds of guys,most of the loved their ex even more than their present,they were just having a hard tym controling their self,when the lost u finaly they felt bad and tried even harder to make their next relationship work so technicaly he dint change cause of his present,he changed cause of u and if u hadint broken up and continued the relationship till marriage,he may have not changed.
for some,d lady was doing somin wrong that pissed him off,instead of explaining to the lady they let anger control the so he lyks his new relationship cause she doesnt piss him of,which ever the case dont let love bind u in a hurting relationship, Love is beautiful not hurting.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 9:32am On May 18, 2016
For example ur in a relationship with a lady that nags,what are u expecting to happen when u get married?i life we all have a limit to everything ,there are actualy guys that can torlerate nagging,if u cant no need to stay in the relationship because mariage wont solve the issue,,if she nags to much,complains about every thing and doesnt appreciate any tin u do,seat her down and tel her about it,tell her shes hurting ur feelings,u know communication is the best weapon in any relationship..give her tym and study her wela,be always sure of ur partner before mariage.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 9:43am On May 18, 2016
For example ur dating a guy that drinks too much,what are u expecting to happen when ur maried?some drink when they are happy,some when they are sad,but if u think he drinks too much now is the tym to let go,ofcos u know what happens when humans get drunk,they lose it and do crazy things including pouring out their sorrows,depresion and anger on u by the use of fist,yes o u can become a punching bag if u have a drunkard for a husband.guys that dont drink are better of cause u can never tel when u guy that drinks little might decide or mistakenly get drunk...if u know u cant handle people that drink or u dont lyk them? why get married?
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 7:58am On May 19, 2016
For example ur dating a lady thats a saint,what do u expect to happen when u get married?lolz,do human saints realy exist?the truth is every human gat their faults,it now depends on ur ability to tolerate,ur compatability,ur level of love and ur level of the wil to make the relationship work.if ur look for the perfect relationship,keep looking.if ur already in a perfect relationship,check again or beter stil run for ur life,cause ur partner might just be a pretender.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by Yhemit(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2016
great job!

my problem is that I don't have the guts to face her, we're really good before for like 3 years now..... good chatting with each other (whatsapp) but I have never gets the chance to win her thru my whatsapp platform affection. I know she do nag a lot about me .there is a time I give her number outt to my friends, which I felt sorry about.
me and dz girl are neighbour also in same school, but I love her. the last time I saw her was yesterday at our shop which she's was using style to look me in the eye and smiling. but as a shy girl,i can't discuss relationship with her. do you think I have another chance of her.
she rejected my offer to go outt together
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by leriks(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2016
@Op please I need ur help/advice, ASAP, wen re u cuming online, or if u can chat on whatsapp with my line 080xxxxxxxx I will appreciate..
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 3:06pm On May 20, 2016
Yhemit:
great job!

my problem is that I don't have the guts to face her, we're really good before for like 3 years now..... good chatting with each other (whatsapp) but I have never gets the chance to win her thru my whatsapp platform affection. I know she do nag a lot about me .there is a time I give her number outt to my friends, which I felt sorry about.
me and dz girl are neighbour also in same school, but I love her. the last time I saw her was yesterday at our shop which she's was using style to look me in the eye and smiling. but as a shy girl,i can't discuss relationship with her. do you think I have another chance of her.
she rejected my offer to go outt together
Gud day sir,dating a frnd is far better than datin a stranger just as the sayin,the devil u know is better than the angel u dont know but we dont just lyk the idea of datin our frnds here in Nigeria,some tyms we even lyk each other as more than frnds but dont know how to go about it.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by leriks(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2016
@OP where re thou?
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 3:25pm On May 20, 2016
Yhemit,my advice to u is to try and tel her the way u feel about her even if she doesnt accept it..after all u dont even know what her reply might be and u wil never find out if u quiet,so u need to be courageous and speak...and about the texting tin,whatsapp mesages can never make up for call,hearin ur loves voice,gistin over the fone is every loves dream especialy if they are away,or u guys dont see that often.durin cals u feel closer to them than jusa whats app mesages,and it makes people feel remembered,lyk they are always on ur mind,and apart from the calls send regular sms to,it spices up the relationship,say lovely n nice thinx in an sms,many loves dont delete their loves sms and they get to read it over n over again esspecialy ladies.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 3:34pm On May 20, 2016
leriks:
@Op please I need ur help/advice, ASAP, wen re u cuming online, or if u can chat on whatsapp with my line 08097032534 I will appreciate..
Gud day,i would ave loved to message u on whatsapp but my network here is so bad my whats app mesages arint loadin,but u can stil message me privatly here,i reply u when i get the mesage.thnx
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 3:44pm On May 20, 2016
leriks:
@OP where re thou?
Am here,am online now,buh ah avent gotten yah mesage dough
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by Yhemit(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
thanks @lovean

thhe the last time I saw her, that's last week at our shop. She's just looking at me n using style to smile, whereas pretending as if she's calling someone. maybe because of my past, I give out her contact to guys in school....... not intentionally, I even asked her best friend why she (yinka) hate me.... *her friend reply was that she doesn't hate me, that maybe she didn't like the way I am to her * I really like her. #just afraid to face her
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by leriks(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2016
lovean:

Aiit maam
Typing......
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 4:29pm On May 20, 2016
Yhemit:
thanks @lovean

thhe the last time I saw her, that's last week at our shop. She's just looking at me n using style to smile, whereas pretending as if she's calling someone. maybe because of my past, I give out her contact to guys in school....... not intentionally, I even asked her best friend why she (yinka) hate me.... *her friend reply was that she doesn't hate me, that maybe she didn't like the way I am to her * I really like her. #just afraid to face her
LOLZ,maybe she even lyks u self,what past is that?..no need to be afraid,just try,smiles...ur welcm.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 4:32pm On May 20, 2016
lovean:
Owk them,am waiting.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by leriks(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2016
Am going straight to the point,
I am in a relationship
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 5:01pm On May 20, 2016
@leriks,not calling her is not a gud idea,shes upset about what happened but she loves u,give her tym to get over her anger,she wil come around if u presist.if shes sturbon for too long tel her u dont lyk the way she is treating u and ur not happy,prove to her u realy love her regardless of sex,and if shes stil too sturbon,tell her if she doesnt love u any more she should let u know so u wil stop disturbin her for good..

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by leriks(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2016
Thanks!

So shuld I call her? What am I to say? Will I begin to apologize again?.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 8:58am On May 21, 2016
leriks:
Thanks!

So shuld I call her?
What am I to say?
Will I begin to apologize again?.
Have u called her to apologize befor?wel if u have stil apologize a bit,just call her lyk u normaly do befor,to check on her and to gist,dont let her think cause of what happened ur no more interested in her,u know guy dah just wana use girls act lyk dat,dough if shes smart she shouldnt think lyk dat after a whole year of dating.just do what u normaly do befor and see her reaction yet.Gud morning.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by waley007(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2016
I need ur advice OP,is it okay to block my ex,on WhatsApp or any social media....she broke up wit me and sayin I was broke,this is a woman I stood by from her 100level till 400l,on her final semester she began to mingle wit bad friends,she made me realise dat she would move on wit any one who can take care of her better... Befor I graduated ,we stays together as couples and we loved each other so much,she introduced me to her parents and I introduced her to mine too,all my friends and her friends knows us together and we have always seen our future together ,,on Valentine I had access to her fone cos she has been keeping her password from me,I realised she has been cheating on me ,den she confessed to me on Feb 14 afta I nabbed her,I fogave her thinking she would change,now she got worse,she broke up with me and made me realise another guy is spending big on her ,she does not even respect me again....I got all her property for her in sch and she does not lack anything ... Now she snaps on d car of the guy shes dating now and upload them on Facebook and WhatsApp,this is the same way she always snap in my car too....this has been affecting me negatively and am always stalking on her on Facebook too cos I really loved her and even up till now I have not gotten over the heartbreak...what really pained me was that she left me cos am broke and her attitude rili changed...do you think it's okay for me to block her from all forms of social media
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 4:23pm On May 21, 2016
Gud day sir waley,am realy sorry about the way ur ex bae treated u,look at the brighter side of it,what if u were already married to her,would she start folowin men cause ur broke?,gud women build their man and now run away in tym of trouble,they stand with their man and help in anyway they can til tins get better,in riches n in porvety,in sicknes n in health til death do them part,with her educational qualification she should be look for a way to better her lyf an start buildin her future instead of a man to rely on.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 4:32pm On May 21, 2016
She isint worth ur tears and sadness,personaly i see deletin ur ex as childish,am not say u guy should keep chatin but u let tinx go naturaly after all after sometyms ur last chat with her goes below as u chat with frnds,and u may forget she even exist dough u might bump into her profile once in a while ,i know how hard it is to forget ur ex especialy when u truely love them so some tymes it feels lyk erasin them totaly from ur life is the best option.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 4:39pm On May 21, 2016
That is true to some extent because forgetin ur ex is not about what u do,its about ur mind set.once u make up ur mind that they are no gud for u with tym u wil get over them,some tyms we even avoid them for so long and the day u get to see them again its lyk ur whole feelins resurected from the dead.so my dear make up ur mind,dont be blinded by love open ur eye and see the gravity of what she did,money,mare money.if u feel deletin her is the best and most healthy way for u feel free to as far as u feel better.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by Purpletee(f): 6:29pm On May 21, 2016
Ok...here's mine.

Am madly in love with this guy, who happens to be my best friend. He knows about my feelings and maybe he feels the same way about me. I don't know!!. We had sex and am really confused. Should i continue loving him(am enjoying the feeling) or should i stop.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by waley007(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2016
lovean:
That is true to some extent because forgetin ur ex is not about what u do,its about ur mind set.once u make up ur mind that they are no gud for u with tym u wil get over them,some tyms we even avoid them for so long and the day u get to see them again its lyk ur whole feelins resurected from the dead.so my dear make up ur mind,dont be blinded by love open ur eye and see the gravity of what she did,money,mare money.if u feel deletin her is the best and most healthy way for u feel free to as far as u feel better.
thanks for d advice lovean...I cant just imagine that someone that I loved so much would just treat me like this,sometimes I hadly eat,we were supposed to do our intro befor the end of this year and all of a sudden her friends began to influence heri gave her all the properties I used in sch with the hope that we ar goin to get married couples wit the fact that we have prayed in different places and confirmed as having future together.she deleted her Num on WhatsApp all this while and contacted me wit another Num last week disguising as someone else.sometimes I just feel like having made a big mistake wit her and I always feel like I can never fall in love again.I have tried so much to forget about her but it keeps resurfacing .women ar so wicked and I pray my next relationship doesn't suffer it,even letting me know that she's enjoying hersef with another guy ,what pained me is that I never cheated on her for 3 years ,I showed her love,cared for her,I gave her everything ,sacrificed my happiness for her,I just hope she regrets one day...thanks so much
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by leriks(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2016
lovean:
Have u called her to apologize befor?wel if u have stil apologize a bit,just call her lyk u normaly do befor,to check on her and to gist,dont let her think cause of what happened ur no more interested in her,u know guy dah just wana use girls act lyk dat,dough if shes smart she shouldnt think lyk dat after a whole year of dating.just do what u normaly do befor and see her reaction yet.Gud morning.

Thanks a lot,
I called her dis morning, I apologized and she did too.. She said she has been crying al night... I pet her a little. Thanks

hope ur weekend is going well, plus its a rainy day.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 9:53pm On May 21, 2016
Purpletee:
Ok...here's mine.

Am madly in love with this guy, who happens to be my best friend. He knows about my feelings and maybe he feels the same way about me. I don't know!!. We had sex and am really confused. Should i continue loving him(am enjoying the feeling) or should i stop.
Hmmmm,wel firstly,u shouldnt have had sex with a guy ur not datin or sure of,girls get more emotionaly attached to guy when they have sex unlike guys..so he might not see the fact that u guys had sex as sometin special lyk u do,if a guy lyks u,he would definatly tel u especialy since u guys are so close to the extent of sex,u should try to kill ur feelings til he says he loves u,what is he waitin for or is it so hard to tel u if he loves u,just for u to be on the safer side and not end up disapointed,kil ur feelin and erase sex from ur frndship with him.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 10:11pm On May 21, 2016
I can imagin how u feel,but u ave to be a man and be strong,it always feels lyk dat,but guess what?ur actualy not the first to get ur heart broken and might not be the last too,does broken hearts actualy loved again and are happier with their new partner,people ave gone trugh this and survived,u wil survive..u would love again and be loved too,just do try ur best..accept her desicion and u move on with ur life too,try to keep ur self busy doin important stuffs so u wont start thinkin too much,do thinx u love,go watch football,play games if u lyk them o,,hang out with ur frnds.i wish u all the best.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 10:20pm On May 21, 2016
leriks:

Thanks a lot,
I called her dis morning, I apologized and she did too.. She said she has been crying al night... I pet her a little. Thanks

hope ur weekend is going well, plus its a rainy day.
Am happy for u,ah hope u invite me for ur wedin soon...oowwwwh,why cryin na?ur welcm and tnk God...my week end is goin gud,tnk God and hows urs going?it rained yersternyt but dint rain durin the day tym here,am sure u enjoyin the cool weather at ur place,enjoy wela.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by leriks(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2016
lovean:
Am happy for u,ah hope u invite me for ur wedin soon...oowwwwh,why cryin na?ur welcm and tnk God...my week end is goin gud,tnk God and hows urs going?it rained yersternyt but dint rain durin the day tym here,am sure u enjoyin the cool weather at ur place,enjoy wela.

smiley
Thanks....
I feel soooooooo relieved!
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
leriks:

smiley Thanks.... I feel soooooooo relieved!
that's nice am happy for u.tank God.
Re: Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. by lovean: 10:35pm On May 22, 2016
For example,ur dating a guy whos cheatin on u,what do u expect to happen when ur married?the truth is,a lot of girls do get the clear signs that they are being cheated on but desiced to ignore them,dont ask his frnds about the issue,they wont tell u the truth,guys infact cover for them selves,on lyk girls...dont comfront him with the issue,he wil lie about it,or were u expectin him to say .'yes bae,ave been cheatin on u and am sorry for that,forgive me and ile never do it again'wel only few guys do that...the best way is to catch him with his hand in a pot of soup...then u can make ur decision on what next to do..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's Ex-girlfriend, Sandra Benede Shares Simi-nude Pictures / Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? / Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.