Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Would Be Your Wish For Nigeria To Be Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Be Your Wish For Nigeria To Be Better? (419 Views)

Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari / "2017 Will Be Better" - APC Governors Tell Nigerians / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Your Wish For Nigeria To Be Better? by naijamakossa(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2016
I will start first

I would wish that God should gather every fulani and Hausa Infact all the northerners in one place and put atomic bomb in their tommy and make all of them explode at the same time so that none of them will remain in Nigeria.
Nigeria can now be a better place.

what are your wishes?
Re: What Would Be Your Wish For Nigeria To Be Better? by Ramanto(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2016
death penalty for every currupt public office holders

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Wish For Nigeria To Be Better? by naijamakossa(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2016
Ramanto:
death penalty for every currupt public office holders
LOL
Re: What Would Be Your Wish For Nigeria To Be Better? by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:54pm On May 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
I will start first
I would wish that God should gather every fulani and Hausa Infact all the northerners in one place and put atomic bomb in their tommy and make all of them explode at the same time so that none of them will remain in Nigeria.
Nigeria can now be a better place.
what are your wishes?

I think the British created and British sustained zoo should do the normal thing- divide into 4 nations finish. Regional government and leaders are on record as being the best so why are we mumu about the OBVIOUS?

Fear, that is, the fear some people's area go starve without the Eastern Oil
Re: What Would Be Your Wish For Nigeria To Be Better? by naijamakossa(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

I think the British created and British sustained zoo should do the normal thing- divide into 4 nations finish. Regional government and leaders are on record as being the best so why are we mumu about the OBVIOUS?

Fear, that is, the fear some people's area go starve without the Eastern Oil
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / 2016 Budget: Federal Government Promises 100% Implementation / FLASH | Kachikwu Confirms Signal’s Exclusive Reports On Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.