Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday (60084 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by itsdumebi(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2016
3 people have been confirmed dead in Clash that occurred on Thursday in the popular Ariaria market in Aba, Abia state. Trouble started when an igbo trader was stabbed to death by a member of the Hausa community,who rebuked him for urinating near his store.

This infuriated other igbo traders who beatup the Hausa man, killed him and burnt his body.The igbo youths also mobilized and attacked the hausa community in Ogbor hill.

Below are photos of the hausa man's body.

In additional reports, a trigger happy soldier was said to have stormed an abbatoir and killed two butchers.The soldier went to smoke Indian hemp after which he refused to pay, claiming he was a soldier. This angered some of the boys who insisted that he must pay. The soldier , who came with four other soldiers opened fire in the abbatoir forcing traders to scamper to safety. four of his colleagues in a Hilux patrol van and started shooting indiscriminately. Two people were shot dead. one was identified as a pig rearer called Ojukwu.

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/photos-hausa-man-burnt-aba-yesterday-stabbing-igbo-trader/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by Ramanto(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2016
Thou Shall Not Kill

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by okosodo: 10:37am On May 06, 2016
Wicked people

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by SleekAboki: 10:38am On May 06, 2016
Human beings has been turned against each other.Buhari alone should be held responsible for this madness.

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by coursednigerian(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2016
People have time oh
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by donbenedict(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2016
Na their fault be that...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by pweetychyka(f): 10:40am On May 06, 2016
Y kill this soul?

D reason for the riot has got nothing to do with dat soul dat was killed cry cry

God pls help this country.... I don't wanna believe that dis is a sign of endtime!

R.I.P to the dead

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by gbens2000(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2016
Dis is really bad for this country
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by mankan2k7(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2016
In wickedness

Sodom and gommorah is a learner where naija dey

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by Nobody: 10:56am On May 06, 2016
Nobody has the monopoly of violence. Why would he stab the igbo man in the first place over a slight argument? As far as I'm concerned no crime was committed here. An eye for an eye might make the world go blind but an eye for an eye surely creates a balance.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by hakanai(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2016
May Allah Grant him mercy and eternal rest. For the family the fortitude to bear the loss. May Allah calm the hearts of men and allow them see what is right and control there temper, that we all will remember our duties to our neighbors and there property.
That day when we stand before the maker and justice is done, our deeds of good shall exceed our evil deeds and by his mercy we share be amongst the righteous,pious and devout.
Amin !!!

Things will get better and I have no doubt Nigeria will get through it. All efforts to provoke, incite or instigate will fall flat and fail to achieve its goal. Some may cry for vengeance but before you do anything remember that for any life you take or any property you destroy Allah will ask you account for It. Be it innocent or guilty! It is also stated we all shall taste death and If it comes what matters is are you prepared. If you are then you should know everything is alright. His time has come and ours shall come too.

As such we should calm ourselves at this time and let the authorities do there job.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by BiafranJesus: 11:18am On May 06, 2016
The zoo must fall.

21 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by Akshow: 11:29am On May 06, 2016
Not that I'm supporting Hausas cos they get there own plenty palaver but honestly an average igbo man is a tribalistic bigot. I recently liked their Biafran page on Facebook and it's sickening. The length they will go to to discredit Nigeria and cause agitation among their gullible followers. They post fake pictures and fake stories just to rile up themselves. It's obvious they are yet to learn from the casualties of the Civil War. They live and progress in other people's land more than any other tribe in Nigeria yet they are preaching hate and intolerance. And the comments from supposed educated igbo youths on the buafra page makes me dumbfounded at how people can be filled with so much venom and hate. This is the result. I hope they remember their kinsmen are in their millions in the north. God bless Nigeria.

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by Project400: 11:30am On May 06, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by Nobody: 11:30am On May 06, 2016
Nawa o..I guess it's a result of tribalism ..God see us through sad..some people are just naturally wicked and callous.

RIP TO THe dead

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by tooman: 11:30am On May 06, 2016
hmmmm i smell trouble

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by dapsoneh: 11:30am On May 06, 2016
Y dd u. Kill too
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by Nobody: 11:30am On May 06, 2016
angry
I Don't know who to blame now
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by VickyRotex(f): 11:31am On May 06, 2016
pweetychyka:
Y kill the innocent soul?

D reason for the riot has got nothing to do with dat innocent soul dat was killed cry cry

God pls help this country.... I don't wanna believe that dis is a sign of endtime!

R.I.P to the dead

Please believe it!

Matthew 10:21
"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

May the Lord heal our Land!

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by Akshow: 11:31am On May 06, 2016
BiafranJesus:
The zoo must fall.
Nigeria won't fall.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by MasterofNL: 11:31am On May 06, 2016
I blame fulani herdsmen for the recent attacks and these are my reasons.

Firstly, the north has always believed in violence and it works for them. The north started boko haram as a major tool to take back power from the south and it worked for them. El Rufai once described boko haram as freedom fighters and Buhari himself at some point said that a fight against boko haram was a fight against the north.

The boko haram violence was a major reason why Jonathan was pushed out of office. The north threatened us with violence if they didn't get back power in 2015 and it worked for them. Today a northern fulani is in power.

Here again the fulani north is trying to annex lands in the MB and south and have come up with the proposed grazing bill. You will notice that attacks have intensified since the idea of the grazing bill came up and the reason is simple. The fulani is trying to strike fear into the hearts of othe Nigerians by killing, raping and mass destruction to make us accept the grazing bill. The idea is for other Nigerians to say "Please give them their grazing reserves so that they will stop killing us and we can have our peace."

Some southerners are aleady saying this. An example on nairaland is Searchiingforlove. This poster has said that Yorubas should collectively appologise to the fulanis and are ready to offer their lands for grazing reserves so that they can have peace. You can go through his post history and see this for yourself. Also check out one joborskills and see him promoting the proposed grazing bill. THANK GOD MOST YORUBAS HAVE REJECTED THESE ONES AND STOOD UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT.

The north used violence to get their sharia law when there were very terrible religious riots under Obasanjo when many Christians were killed.

The north used boko haram to take back power in 2015. It is true that boko haram existed even before Jonathan became president but they suddenly transformed into a mighty fighting force capable of ceasing territories and attacking military bases. This new boko haram is the one the north came up with to distabilise Jonathan's government. Boko haram before then were being handled by the police and we didn't hear much about them.

The north is trying to use violent herdsmen attacks to establish grazing reserves all over Nigeria and they have their eyes on the MB and southern lands,

Directly or indirectly, the fulanis are responsible for these armed attacks agianst the MB and south. The attacks may not be carried out by local traditional herdsmen but one thing I have discovered is that once they have any issues with any community concerning their cattle, they invite their armed brothers from Fouta Jalon who invade and sack the community.

The big question is will violence work for the core north yet again? Time will tell.

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by ricsman(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2016
austin2all:
WHY ONLY TWO
how many u want?
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by AmAlbert(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2016
Omo dey meat dom ready, na just to diet am now remain, cut am into pieces put am inside pot, omo this guy meat go get plenty oil o

An him meat go sweet with my mixture
*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa together with alligator pepper and kulikuli plus okpete

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by babs01(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2016
but Y
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by abdulwizzy(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2016
BiafranJesus:
The zoo must fall.

So what animal are you in the zoo.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by hucienda: 11:32am On May 06, 2016
Damn... No joy in Aba.

The Prez should handle the brewing Fulani herdsmen issue deftly lest it engulfs the country.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.