Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,447 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila (60252 Views)

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by engineerboat(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Slumped NDDC’s MD, Pondei will not appear again before panel – Gbajabiamila

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila has disclosed that the Acting Chairman of the Niger Delta Development Commission, Kemebradikumo Pondei who slumped during the ongoing investigative hearing will not appear before the committee again.

The Speaker disclosed this at the resumption of the session following the adjournment due to collapse of Mr. Pondei. He noted that the committee will adopt the written response of the MD.

Gbajabiamila was responding to questions after the NDDC boss collapsed and rushed out for medical attention

“There would be no need for the MD of NDDC to appear anymore since he has submitted a written response.

“I wish Mr. Pondei safe and speedy recovery and I have also sent the Medical Director of the National Assembly to follow up to ascertain the condition of the MD. Thank you very much and I, therefore, hand over to the current chairman of the Committee, Mr. Thomas Ereyitomi to continue with the hearing”.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/20/slumped-nddcs-md-pondei-will-not-appear-again-before-panel-gbajabiamila/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by ODJ124(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
That man has escaped... shall

288 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by EzzyCarter: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Curtain falls...

Act 1 Scene 2 coming up... grin grin grin

263 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by donbachi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Palm don rub palm.

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Kenmatt(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
He must appear oh!!!

How do you think you can give me a justifiable analysis of five thousand naira I gave you to buy food stuffs for me, only for you to come back and present before me, Fish 500, Cray fish 100, Onions 50 and Pepper 50.

If I insist you must account for me the five thousand I gave you, you must collapse nah.

200 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by samtee37(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Just imagine this nonsense

Even, if they sell this country, lot of us wont still get any of the share.
They will still loot it.
Chai
Who we offend sef

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Fernandeswagger(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chai. So Mr Speaker just gave the MD soft landing?! Hmm...I wonder about the T n C's.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Femi Gbajabiamila don collect his cut.

I was like WTF when I saw d fool intervene in the Committee's probe to make such statement. Let the Pondei be treated and return to account for the yams eaten.

Criminals! Crooks!

Akpabio even accused the HOR committee that contract are awarded to National Assembly members. I'm sure Gbajabiamila is one of the recipients of such contracts

APC fantastically corrupt govt

Lalasticlala

239 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by samtee37(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
donbachi:
Palm don rub palm.

Walai.

Na all of them be crook, they will then go in back door to go and celebrate their victory

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by samtee37(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
This man be like:::You must vomit am grin grin grin

215 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by IamWonderful: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Just as he was expecting

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by TheFreeOne: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
What

Hmnn.... it's becoming clear that NASS members are part of the majority beneficiaries of NDDC corruption.

Chai corruption has killed naija democracy.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by fergie001: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Another carte blanche...... grin grin

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Officialgarri: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kenmatt:
He must appear oh!!!

How do you think you can give me a justifiable analysis of five thousand naira I gave you to buy food stuffs for me, only for you to come back and present before me, Fish 500, Cray fish 100, Onions 50 and Pepper 50.

If I insist you must account for me the five thousand I gave you, you must collapse nah.

I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy and she fit follow there take die
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by TheFreeOne: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
samtee37:
This man be like:::You must vomit am grin grin grin

Sure meme.

The guy be like....Oga you can't die now you must vomit our yams first cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by uniqueboi1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
No be naija we dae

1 Like

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by hisexcellency34: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
His game really worked

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by oluwaseyi0: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Successful actor

Actor of the year, dino and former ekiti governor are learners

Mission accomplished

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by whytediamond(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Cc
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Elslim: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
End game
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Elove1: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria too de play..Anyway for those that still believe that Nigeria will still be good.. hahahaha I am laughing at you in advance

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by techmo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
angry

Dino melaye , Fayose and Olisa Metuh don start new format

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by deedy111: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
G
Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by reidkrugger(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bullshit and why? Abi him don give una him dues?

2 Likes

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by Wentworthorg: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Theatre of the absurd

8 Likes

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by follsade: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
imagine the 'sakamajay' dis guy use...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by CsRockefeller(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
I saw the show of shame especially when Akpabio was asked why he appointed a Medical Doctor as the Executive Director of Finance instead of an Accountant.

His response:

"we know that the greatest challenge is Covid-19 and the NDDC spends 60% of its budget is on health"

In this country where millions of Nigerian youths risk their lives to serve their father land in d name of NYSC and still unable to get a job, a former NDDC MD didn't have a certificate or an exemption letter and Akbapio had d guys to say that wasn't the issue why she was relieved of her job. Did she merit the job in the first place Mr Minister?

I give up finally on this country.

18 Likes

Re: Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila by NaijadrivaCars: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Corruption is RUBBER STAMPED in Nigeria.

"Fainted" man is the reason he shouldn't appear again

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.