Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

"Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo (37872 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Coraje(m): 7:14am On May 07, 2016
Just try to attempt the attempt and watch your lives go up in flames
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by olucomf: 7:20am On May 07, 2016
ajebuter:

Ogbeni Seun, ebe la mbe osika ko le ja ka ri aye gbe oh

Agidi o gba omo lowo were oh..

Afi ka ya jo soro ni itubi inubi

Won nleri looto sugbon ogbon ati iforojomitoro oro lo le sise oh

Tibi nleri, tohun nleri,afi suuru oh.
Hmm Omo Yoruba atata.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by olucomf: 7:30am On May 07, 2016
henry49:
These boys can invade Lagos because, Yoruba is a tribe of women.

We go soon send you back to your village..
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Nobody: 8:20am On May 07, 2016
MrBendel:

So if I decide the start cutting down the electricity poles in front of my house whixh now afters every one one my street just because I feel a grieved then the Disco should call we for negotiation. Negotiating with criminals will always remain a bad idea

Dialogue is what I m suggesting, something like the amnesty programme, fighting back won't solve this, trust me.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2016
hmuhammad:
Buratai go soon level them just the way he leveled shiite and he's leveling BH.
.....I don't believe u have ever been to this region..these boys aren't illiterates..our soldiers are scared to even go to the creeks and apart from that this boys are well cooked with ikotekpene insurance.....don't things u don't know ..let's pray for our dear country....its scary
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by lastpage: 8:42am On May 07, 2016
hmuhammad:
Buratai go soon level them just the way he leveled shiite and he's leveling BH.

Nigeria will simply treat you Cockroaches as TERRORISTS! Let them bring it on

I hope Niger Delta people are applauding them now, because when the federal Govt decides to level their enclave, Human Rights will not be shouting "yeepa"!

By bombing what belongs to all of us, they are denying other Nigerians, their own Human rights....... and in so doing, they have also lost theirs as well.

3 Likes

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Nobody: 9:45am On May 07, 2016
ogechieku:
Your aggitation makes sense. unlike some idiots killing themselves hoping to meet 7 virgins. Let me see how i can help you...no reasable southeners will call those cows brothers. The finest and best of housa-fulani cant be wiser than their cattle and i cant call such people brother.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by EzeNri(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2016
bakynes:
Make dem put am into consideration say Lagos no b their papa land. If they come to lagos na War b that between the Yorubas and the Niger delta minorities.OPC must be on guard with their vodoo powers and charms.
Stop threatening war. I believe u haven't heard of Egbesu before. We should approach this matter diplomatically.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Nobody: 9:57am On May 07, 2016
THOSE COWARDS THAT CANNOT FACE SOLDIERS FIRE FOR FIRE CAN THEY EVEN BLOW THEMSELVES UP WITH CROWD LIKE BOKO ARAM? SOON NOW THEIR PAPA AND MAMNA GO DEY CRY SAY SOLDIERS ARE MERCILESS. MCHEW
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Ariani: 10:09am On May 07, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:
Niger delta Avenger, Buhari the murderous bigot will respond by kneejerk reaction and will send troop to bomb your villages, women and children. Invest heavily in spy cameras in your region, when they come let the cameras roll, so you can document and send to ICC. He is as predictable as the sun setting in the west. He doesn't play by the rules, you have baited the cow with grass, just watch how he falls for the bait as usual. grin grin grin

This is wisdom. Hope they are listening. Putting up a drone with well fitted camera will also get a better video with better angles.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by masterpix(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2016
carinmom:

Who born dere papa to carry rubbish go Abuja or Lagos
woman and their ranting.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by hmuhammad(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2016
Johnsmartinyang:

.....I don't believe u have ever been to this region..these boys aren't illiterates..our soldiers are scared to even go to the creeks and apart from that this boys are well cooked with ikotekpene insurance.....don't things u don't know ..let's pray for our dear country....its scary
charm doesn't work when fighting government. Ask BH
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by babadee1(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2016
joey150:
same bokoharam everybody slammed for violence..now some guys have formed the avengers to 4k up the country.

same country your kids school in,same economy that affects your own people. i sometimes struggle to understand the rationale behind some of these attacks.

plunge us into darkness and fuel scarcity. Na God wey for just make Nigeria dry land so everybody will just be planting and harvesting.
meanwhile amnesty programmes takes billions of naira in the budget and yet this?!

The amnesty programme ended in December, no more money coming in for ND militants. This is part 2 to force the federal govt into another amnesty deal.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by joey150(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2016
babadee1:

The amnesty programme ended in December, no more money coming in for ND militants. This is part 2 to force the federal govt into another amnesty deal.
nope..check the budget. funds are allocated for it under the presidential amnesty programme.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Deepfreezer(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2016
MrBendel:

Don't be silly man. Where did the immediate past president come from? Why didn't he develop the Nigerian Delta. Where did the immediate past almighty petroleum minister come from? Niger Delta got their chance and what did they do with it? They say make hay while the sun shines. Niger Deltans behave like touts when the money came. They were busy buying cars and pj's carrying girls like it was a trade. Now when the windfall is over they want to bully their way. I pray the government handles them like petty thieves.
you made a point there, they had that chance thou.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by tammie24: 5:53pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I wish buhari will sit his stupid smelly ass down and address the problems of this nation. A man whose house is on fire does not chase rats!

But it's unfortunate his going to France! Zombie in Chief
very funny
'zombie in chief' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:44am On May 08, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I wish buhari will sit his stupid smelly ass down and address the problems of this nation. A man whose house is on fire does not chase rats!

But it's unfortunate his going to France! Zombie in Chief
wat did ur clean-ass jonathan do to address d Nigerian problems?instead of him to address d country's problems wit d oil boom proceeds,he diverted our money wit his cohorts like Deziani,sambo and co. Sanusi raised d issue buh he was tagged a liar by jonathan and got removed. Ur Dr jonathan was so daft to tell nigerians then dat if dollars were missing America will knw. Pmb came in now and d truths are coming out.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by hausameat: 3:50pm On May 10, 2016
hmuhammad:
[s][/s]cry me a river
zombies out the fence.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by hmuhammad(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2016
[s]
hausameat:
zombies out the fence.
[/s]the lagoon isn't far from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police / Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.