Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

"Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo (37865 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by MORNDEW(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2016
Ibolt4m:
.....bahuri is not a God ....we deltans don't fear,we HV a victorious God DAT works for we
God asked your brothers to be blowing pipelines?

2 Likes

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by BraniacX(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2016
fuckDmod:
I hope they bring there ass to lagos nd we would show them what kinda stuff we made of.he who the gods want dead they would first run mad

Dude lock up!

The stuff you're made up of is air, hot air undecided

The NDA isn't killing people, not even the military, they are sabotaging the oil based economy and its infrastructure and given that their demand is a sovereign national conference which i'm sure you south westerners want too then see the sabotage as an act of civil disobedience for a just cause so go blow your hot air to someone who cares

2 Likes

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Firefire(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2016
MORNDEW:

see Nigerian youth. So this corruption dey pain u like this? Wait o you thief?

No!

But all thieves should be treated equally, abi we get executive thieves ni ?

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by hausameat: 8:25pm On May 06, 2016
willibounce1:
It's funny ppl are encouraging and cheering the so called avengers. When the govt gets a hold of these idiots and start to punish them, same ppl will come out and cry witch hunt and genocide. Every thing na time, Una eyes go soon clear.
It is people like you that was deceiving Nigerians of Buhari's sharpest blade bady language. As at today, Buhari is begging you are there still deceiving people about Buhari's fake threats. Just watch, you people will soon cry out openly. This oil minister call Buhari government will regret why he is undermining others. This oil will go down like never, then you will cry

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 06, 2016
Tripleclick:
Hahaha! dead? you must be joking.. henry Okah was not part of them sef

Henry Okah in detention and was supposed to have been freed the day after - money was supposed to pass to the militants they came to atlas cove simply to force the hand of the then government to pay that money.

It's always about money to people like these, else they should know their land and people gain nothing and have gained nothing ever since.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by MORNDEW(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2016
Firefire:

No!

But all thieves should be treated equally, abi we get executive thieves ni ?
which thieves? What is your evidence? If u have any why not go to court or keep quiet. This people you call thief in your immagination have no immunity so go to court and stop disgracing yourself thinking you are making sense.

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 06, 2016
bandad:
God punish you Avengers.

Forget moslem dog no get power

long live
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by BraniacX(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2016
iyb:

beg for our living from palm wine tappers shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin you overestimate yourselves.

Aaaw mehn!

Somebody please neuter this trolling dunce! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by willibounce1(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2016
hausameat:
It is people like you that was deceiving Nigerians of Buhari's sharpest blade bady language. As at today, Buhari is begging you are there still deceiving people about Buhari's fake threats. Just watch, you people will soon cry out openly. This oil minister call Buhari government will regret why he is undermining others. This oil will go down like never, then you will cry

Don't worry. I hope u won't forget your comments when the time comes. I have no business with Buhari's body language or whatever. What I am simply telling you is that you shouldn't cry witch hunt when these avengers are arrested

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by ahaz: 8:43pm On May 06, 2016
7lives:

Don't mind them, na that time dem go know say SANGO NO BE DRAGON grin grin grin
which dirty sango..i know ure still in pry sch wen militants bombed the atlas cove lagos..u can ask ur dad.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Ngozi123(f): 8:44pm On May 06, 2016
yinkus204:
Them never born una well to blow lagos even boko haram that's more stupid then u can't try it, avenger abi wat is ur name come and try it and see the end of 3million people wasted in ur region go and ask the Igbo wat happen in 1975

Why are you equating the Niger Delta Avengers to the entire Igbo nation? I was told here on Nairaland that Niger Deltans and Igbos were completely different to each other...
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by BraniacX(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
E

M

P

T

Y

T

H

R

E

A

T

S

From some mugus looking for recognition.

Where i come from going by recent antecedents the NDA has rightly earned the cognomen

T

A

L

K

U

N

A

D

O

And that! Is saying something

Atlas cove ep2 ................................................................................................................................................ 60%loading

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by hmuhammad(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2016
[s]
BraniacX:

Would you like a gun so you could kickstart the genocide? undecided or perhaps you'll prefer a RPG?

Don't wait for buratai, do something yourself who knows, buratai might need your help in making up his mind and prioritising

Just do it soon, blowing things up is getting too routine and boring for the NDA, an attempted genocide would definitely enliven things a bit. undecided
[/s]
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by BraniacX(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
beg who?If no be say you be lady and you fine small,na small o,I for tear you slap. Make we beg criminals wey dey hold the country to ransom.

Leave dem,dem go soon hear am.

Buratantashi buratAi too slow abeg

Come take gun make we start to hear am now! undecided

Abi you prefer bomb?

Mtcheeew southw lipsrsealedlipsrsealed n noisemaker!

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by BraniacX(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2016
hmuhammad:
[s][/s]
Didn't think so undecided
Keyboard warrior!
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by paschu: 8:52pm On May 06, 2016
MORNDEW:

is it that some of you are so bleeped up that abnormality has become normal? Giving surveilance of contract to millitants nd u applaud such move?

If abnormality is your definition of peace and prosperity then so be it. And if your idea of normality is anarchy, economic chaos and national blackout then let it be for your likes alone. One thing you should know though is that folks rarely eat their cakes and still keep it.

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by hmuhammad(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2016
[s]
hausameat:
Oye, go and invite Brutai and Buhari to come over now. I bet you, your country will certainly go down this time. I saw TY Damjuma with his wife sparkling like glass with the ND oil on an occasion in one the yoruba state. When he was perfoming the opening speech, he was able to stand up but while doing the closing ceremony he was not able to stand. I was just like with those trillion and billion pounds and cannot stand up for the second time. Danjuma promised GEJ that if he had not allow Buhari into power, this country would have gone completely in flame, yet he want to enjoy minister of oil. He want a smooth run of his government. This country will never go forward. You remember when Buhari secretly employed over one thousand hausas into Central bank while the south south, the east suffer. This country will never foward.
[/s]cry me a river
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Mamog(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2016
gigabyte13:

Hmmmm, you said it all " they are their kinsmen" remember this clearly " A FRIEND TO YOUR ENEMY IS YOUR ENEMY" lf you are a brother to any of this militant who did this, dont expect to be spared by the government bullet. So get prepared.
If it works like u said it then surely there would have been no inhabitants in Bornu neither will there be any fulani weather heards or legs men roaming the south or west,.. even Abacha's immediate family members would have been in jail. Nobody should cover his incompetence by killing innocent people. The military should go to the creeks and apprehend them and ensure they don't harass law abiding citizens

2 Likes

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by hmuhammad(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2016
BraniacX:

Didn't think so undecided

Keyboard warrior!
LOL!!! Keyboard kor, QWERTY ni
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by M4gunners: 9:03pm On May 06, 2016
Hehehe the 5% is dealing with fg and Nigeria as a whole now. I am watching it from Honduras.

2 Likes

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by emi14: 9:09pm On May 06, 2016
joey150:
same bokoharam everybody slammed for violence..now some guys have formed the avengers to 4k up the country.

same country your kids school in,same economy that affects your own people. i sometimes struggle to understand the rationale behind some of these attacks.

plunge us into darkness and fuel scarcity. Na God wey for just make Nigeria dry land so everybody will just be planting and harvesting.
meanwhile amnesty programmes takes billions of naira in the budget and yet this?!

Inasmuch as I don't support violence let the federal government maintained equity.

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by j1mmy: 9:24pm On May 06, 2016
just tell them fulani herdsmen are coming and they will run
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by justice2016: 9:30pm On May 06, 2016
They have to destroy all pipe line in Nda . It is their own n not own by north or west . If i ve money i ll sponsor them to continue the good work. U cant expect the area sustaining the country to be marginalised n called 5% and buhari appointed his people n people keep quiet.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by tivta(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2016
7lives:

Don't mind them, na that time dem go know say SANGO NO BE DRAGON grin grin grin

Yet the white man made lots of profit via slave trade, jazz or juju does not work on everyone, if so the southwest would have been where all the money Nigeria makes come from...

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by LBanks(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I wish buhari will sit his stupid smelly ass down and address the problems of this nation. A man whose house is on fire does not chase rats!

But it's unfortunate his going to France! Zombie in Chief
Lmao @ Zombie in Chief
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by KissCODE(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2016
hmuhammad:
Buratai go soon level them just the way he leveled shiite and he's leveling BH.
you are point bros.

Buratai is seriously leveling Boko Haram as long as they hide the true situation of things from us.

He leveled diffenceless shittes & killed them. Kudos to him.

His boys are littered all over ND yet chevron wont oparate for at least 3months.

Forget story... They no dey use mouth put fish for soup.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by alfsalami: 9:45pm On May 06, 2016
I pity the ordinary citizens of the zone who seems to be enjoying scene one , I hope amnesty int'l is watching and speechless now , we are not far from scene two , good luck to the zone
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 06, 2016
some people here on nairaland don't seem to go what is going on. These NDA boys are not buoyant and powerful enough to buy weapons and blow up pipelines. Some rich men in this country are sponsoring them to make pmb govt look bad, it cud be from PDP or APC or any of the persons been persecuted like metuh or dasuki etc.
Secondly Niger delta are not ipob, we ND are against Biafra.
The so called ipob did not realize that they were been compromise even since gej was in power?
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Adesege(m): 10:06pm On May 06, 2016
Pidggin:
It's time to beg these people

You don't beg or negotiate with "terrorists"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor / Army Screens, Recalls Dismissed Soldiers (dailytrust) / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.