Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG (24728 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by higherpower: 3:46pm On May 06, 2016
Bassee:
Ekiti is a state of the federal republic of Nigeria so I can't see what's wrong in their governor's request

Oh! so what if the Chinese Coy that will handle the rail construction adhered to his purported letter to Chinese Govt? If u see anything good in Fayose then u are just like him

2 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by LadyExcellency: 3:47pm On May 06, 2016
He is just doing Fayemi's job.

If Hon Chibuike Amaechi can alter the budget to get Lagos Calabar Railway rolling then Fayemi should be ashamed for not doing enough for a State he impoverished with his extravagant lifestyle.
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2016
spako4:

All these ipob kids don't have respect for their elders
undecided
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by olalekan1(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2016
If Fayose really wants it, I believe he knows what to do
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Burger01(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2016
coldFLARES1:
Is he proposing an alteration to the original plan and route for which funding has been secured and appropriated?

Is he also aware that the same Chinese government he asked not to grant us loans would be responsible for the project?

Fayose is just one mentally unstable man whom God has blessed with prominence. I suggest that funds should be appropriated in the 2017 budget for Fayose's rehabilitation.

That man is such a bundle of contradictions!
He is just as good as clueless person. Very inept and unstable upstairs cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by areeyor(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2016
Clueless Fayose knew this before he casted his stone against federal government...reason why it is good to think before talk..to much talk lead to error.

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Praktikals(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2016
coldFLARES1:
I suggest that funds should be appropriated in the 2017 budget for Fayose's rehabilitation.

gringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringrin
gringringringringrin
gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Burger01(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

tinubu na hin write this story, FAYOSE that i know can't beg boooohari.

@mod.ath, for once give me attention cry i fit leave PDP to apc cause of you
you better leave that dead People Deceiving Party and join progressive party so that our collective lives can experience progress and NOT retrogress. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Bassee(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2016
bender79:
OK, a governor who sees nothing good with the present govt? He can go ahead and build is own rail now..rubbish
Oga Buhari is the president of Nigeria, the moment you get that into your head, the better for all of us
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Deadlytruth(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2016
Does Fayose think that railway project is an example of the stomach infrastructure he promised Ekiti people? He has forgotten that Railway, according to his own reasoning, is an example of an elitist project which he and Ekiti people accused Fayemi of. I am sure Ekiti people don't agree with him on this one as it will convey all their ponmo, roasted corn, palm oil, , fried plantains, tomatoes, etc to Lagos for exportation overseas leaving nothing behind for Fayose to utilise in practice of stomach infrastructure dividends and campaign priority to Ekiti people.

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by rueby(f): 4:09pm On May 06, 2016
tolexy007:
cheesy fayose my guy
really?
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Lexusgs430: 4:13pm On May 06, 2016
Fayose pleading with the FG? Wonders they say shall never end.
Never look the gift-horse in the face(you might just have its hoff in your face)!!!

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by samfibby(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2016
For once, fayose is in his right thinking mode.
Politicians are not worth their words. A politician would trade the world for his office.

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by bigerboy200: 4:19pm On May 06, 2016
Bassee:
Ekiti is a state of the federal republic of Nigeria so I can't see what's wrong in their governor's request
But he told China not to give PMB loan for the railway project naa..

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 06, 2016
I guess this is why he was calling Buhari his grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by arsenal33: 4:29pm On May 06, 2016
Bassee:

I thought GEJ did it

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by goodlifehyd1: 4:30pm On May 06, 2016
He should go and meet his grandfather to come build one for him, shey the fool was busy writing letter to china not to lend nigeria money now he wants a project in his state from the same borrowed money he was busy wailing about... oponu oshi, he should have told GEJ to build one for him before he returned to otuoke
otokx:
He should wait till whenever PDP takes over FG or he can do a light rail like Lagos state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by monex(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2016
coldFLARES1:
Is he proposing an alteration to the original plan and route for which funding has been secured and appropriated?

Is he also aware that the same Chinese government he asked not to grant us loans would be responsible for the project?

Fayose is just one mentally unstable man whom God has blessed with prominence. I suggest that funds should be appropriated in the 2017 budget for Fayose's rehabilitation.

O boy ye!!! see finishing
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by omenka(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2016
coldFLARES1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Wadasco(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2016
are you now showing your interest to your gran-father??
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Bassee(m): 4:42pm On May 06, 2016
mars123:
if you can't see, I'll show you:

1. Fayose has proven to secretly admire the change agenda.

2. Fayose has shown he is just a loud mouth talkative. where one of his aide keeps writing press statements about how clueless the FG is, another one is writing the FG to extend it's productive hands to help them.

3. Fayose has shown he lacks original thinking and foresight if not he would have been able to see that he too needs the government that he constantly criticises. I am pretty sure now that his proposal wouldn't be given a look in.

4. you PDP goons, the sooner you realise that the Buhari administration is by far more reliable, mature, coordinated, composed, committed to governance than the PDP can ever be. the sooner you realise that, the better for you.
Oga Buhari governs the country. That should end the discussion
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Bassee(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2016
bigerboy200:

But he told China not to give PMB loan for the railway project naa..
He did and that's why he's now saying that since Buhari has recovered trillions of dollars since his coming into power, the money in FG'SC purse is so much that putting Ekiti state in their plans won't hurt at all
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by abdullkabar(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if this man has no wife or children to call on using his brain to think
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by goodlifehyd1: 4:47pm On May 06, 2016
When its completed hope you wont hang urself
iflywithbuhari:

which railway, in this dispensation, which chinere loan. Forget that lie

4 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Samtoby(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2016
Looks like someone swallow its pride..
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Btruth: 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin... the man call Ayodele Fayose. He will never stop to amuse people.

....what a clown that man is. grin
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by juman(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
God knows how many trillions of naira that would be spent in futility on train thing by the government.
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Goke7: 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
But the budget has been signed nah, for where dem wan chook ekiti for the railway now?

I though the ekiti state govt are partnering with China too abi wetin their governor waka go China for?

3 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by gfullmoon(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2016
Fayose call your grandpa from grave to talk to PMB whom you alleged was your grandpa's age.
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by GoodMuyis(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2016
Ekiti is no part of 5℅ so noting for them,
Proudly 5% click like
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 06, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
He is the govenor of a state of the federal republic of Nigeria, and so has every right to highlight to the FG economic options that would be rewarding to his state and to the nation

After not attending the Governors stakeholder meetings and contributing to design discussions?

After the final design has been costed, negotiated and approved?

After asking China not to give Nigeria a concessionary loan for the self same project?

Projects like this have strict performance milestones and penalties. None of the stakeholders involved will give him the time of day and that includes the PDP Governors whose states are on the route.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC / 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.