Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. (55798 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2016
I have not been to all countries but trust me, i have traveled to several countries mostly within Africa and i can say for a fact that Nigerian ladies are the finest in the world simply because of one fact....[size=15pt]HETEROGENEOUS OUTWARD BEAUTY.[/size]

Have you observed the outward looks of ladies in Brazil,Japan,China.South Africa,Tanzania,Liberia,Ghana,Togo and many more countries outside Nigeria?

Asides United states that has a combination of immigrants from the world.in other countries you will observe similarities in the outward beauty of their ladies and 7 out of 10 ladies you see will have similar facial resemblance and outward body feature which means you just have to force yourself to love what you may not really fancy in a lady.

-If you go to Togo then be ready to like short ladies with good bust-line and booty.
-If you go to Ghana then be ready to settle for dark complexioned lady with good booty but small bust line..
-In Japan you will mostly see ladies with excellent bust-line but flat booty and in china just close your eyes and settle for a lady with non prominent front and back sexual features.
-In south Africa,8 out of 10 ladies you see have booties that will make Nicky minaj look like a learner but most of them have very small bust-line....and on and on it goes with other countries.

But come to Nigeria and just close your eyes and draw the physical features of the lady you want and you are guaranteed to see her.It is in Nigeria that you will see a lady that has a perfect Indian,Chinese,Mexican face and it is in Nigeria that you will see ladies with different faces of different countries around the world yet both parents are 100% Nigerian.

Come to physical sexual endowments and you will never find it difficult to see whatever you want with ease,just think of what you want in terms of height,skin color,body structure,Facial look,eloquence,carriage,charisma and so on and you are sure to get your choice right here in Nigeria.

From the north to the east,south and west,you are guaranteed to get variety of outstanding drop dead divas in Nigeria with unequivocal heterogeneous balanced outward beauty.

Indeed Nigerian ladies are the world's finest.

Take it to the bank.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by nikkypearl(f): 2:09pm On May 06, 2016
to all nigerian babes!to all nairaland babes! i hail oo!! Men,search no more,no place like home !! dont be like mrcork! grin ....wait lemme go and summon my Dear lalasticlala..we are sure taking diz to the frontpage!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by donffd: 2:13pm On May 06, 2016
Toks2008:
I have not been to all countries but trust me, i have traveled to several countries mostly within Africa and i can say for a fact that Nigerian ladies are the finest in the world simply because of one fact....[size=15pt]HETEROGENEOUS OUTWARD BEAUTY.[/size]

You have not been to all countries, then how can you make a claim like that?

Fallacy of Generalization

and you are obviously biased...

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 06, 2016
Op ur right, naija gals r beautiful. They just hav to work on their poor hygeine. Too many of 'em have smelly pusssies.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2016
donffd:

You have not been to all countries, then how can you make a claim like that?

Fallacy of Generalization

and you are obviously biased...

Please help me out and tell me one and i mean just one country asides Nigeria that has ladies with such heterogeneity of physical beauty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 06, 2016
What NOT true for World

for Africa I can slightly agree

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by solomonbrown64: 2:21pm On May 06, 2016
.... probably due to the number of tribes in Nigeria...

16 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 06, 2016
smiley
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 06, 2016
That is if they have those qualities ascribe by op
nikkypearl:
to all nigerian babes!to all nairaland babes! i hail oo

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by unapapadeycraze: 2:25pm On May 06, 2016
A picture of you with an europian lady or adonbilivit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.... probably due to the number of tribes in Nigeria...

I guess so
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by unapapadeycraze: 2:26pm On May 06, 2016
All these silly ladies now them go dey happy say na them be the world's finest. Let him keep cajoling you.

13 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 06, 2016
mtcheeewwww i dont need to read that anywhere before i know we are the bomb.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
All these silly ladies now them go dey happy say na them be the world's finest. Let him keep cajoling you.

Honestly they are and it is not about cajoling but its the simple fact...Lalasticlala i guess you will agree with me

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
mtcheeewwww i dont need to read that anywhere before i know we are the bomb.

For using that embolden word,i will not spare you in saying that you are not fine yet you are so quick to bring your funny sarcasm.Next time learn how to comment.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by czarr(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2016
Dem go say this one wey toks2008 dey praise them.

First ever!
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by nikkypearl(f): 2:36pm On May 06, 2016
Oma307:
That is if they have those qualities ascribe by op
look closely!! we do! *winks*

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by donffd: 2:37pm On May 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Please help me out and tell me one and i mean just one country asides Nigeria that has ladies with such heterogeneity of physical beauty.

I am pretty sure there are many other countries, but lets imagine i dnt know of any, doesnt it now means that because of that Nigeria ladies are the most beautiful?, its a flawed argument, you havent seen all other countries, when you do then you can have enough information to claim that but until then, you cant claim that at all

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by ronald4ever(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2016
Guess this thread is a calculated noose to take opposing views and individuals by the jugular, tag them 'hater' and 'unpatriotic'.

Well, if it will make 'them' feel good about themselves why not?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by donbenedict(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2016
Toks2008 have u been to Eritrea? cheesy grin

Have u been to Brazil? wink

14 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by donbenedict(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
look closely!! we do! *winks*
babe so u want me to tell u nw dat u r fine ryt?
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nixiepie(f): 2:39pm On May 06, 2016
Thank you op..... grin
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Lovelynature(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2016
Nice one coming from mr toks in favour of the ladies. Perhaps the first of it kind from him to the Nigerian women. For those ladies hating him because of his women-bashing threads, use this to console yourselves. Change is constant, and maybe Mr. Toks2008 is taking the pathcheesycheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2016
donffd:

I am pretty sure there are many other countries, but lets imagine i dnt know of any, doesnt it now means that because of that Nigeria ladies are the most beautiful?, its a flawed argument, you havent seen all other countries, when you do then you can have enough information to claim that but until then, you cant claim that at all

I guess you are missing something here...THat word heterogeneous beauty makes them top the list.

You could go to Eritrea and see 8 out of 10 ladies having sweet faces,hot body and so on... but what if a guy does not fancy that?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
Toks2008 have u been to Eritrea? cheesy grin

Have u been to Brazil? wink

Of what use is it when you don't want a super hot lady and all you keep seeing are hot curvy babes.

Until you guys understand that key word..heterogeneity,i guess you may not understand why Nigerian ladies stand out.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by donffd: 2:43pm On May 06, 2016
Toks2008:

I guess you are missing something here...THat word heterogeneous beauty makes them top the list.

You could go to Eritrea and see 8 out of 10 ladies having sweet faces,hot body and so on... but what if a guy does not fancy that?

I understand perfectly, but have you been to Croatia or Argentina?, do you know if their heterogeneous beauty is far more than Nigerian ladies? No, so you cant make Nigerian ladies top of the list in the world because you dnt have enough data

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by nikkypearl(f): 2:44pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
babe so u want me to tell u nw dat u r fine ryt?
fine is an underestimation!! i dey set! grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2016
donffd:

I understand perfectly, but have you been to Croatia or Argentina?, do you know if their heterogeneous beauty is far more than Nigerian ladies? No, so you cant make Nigerian ladies top of the list in the world because you dnt have enough data

See most of these ladies in these countries look alike...Just mention the country and go do your findings.

In Nigeria you will see ladies with different fantastic faces that will make you wonder if they are Nigerians...There is no basis for arguement here..just go do your research.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by donbenedict(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
i pass find! i dey set! grin
hav u taken a pic in a bikini befor? And was proud of ur body?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2016
czarr:
Dem go say this one wey toks2008 dey praise them.

First ever!

There is no single thread of mine that brings down the female folks..just that i can't help how some ladies reason when they read my write ups up-side-down.
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by dollyjoy(f): 2:49pm On May 06, 2016
Exactly. Nigerian ladies are the best grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by nikkypearl(f): 2:51pm On May 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
smiley
what type something joor!! BTW why are u acting cool lately ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.