Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries (45064 Views)

Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead / Bombing Of Pipelines To End Soon, FG, NDA In Negotiations: NSCDC / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by EasternLeopard: 1:56am On May 07, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

mumu go dey wit ur biafran brothers leave we Niger delta. Come i don't know wat we did to u igbos oh criously. Your Nnamdi kanu is der we no put mouth, we doe start our own nw as we no dey protest up nd down like ana, ana stil don carry ana self come join us 4 body.

Dreamer. Go and tell this trash to the NDA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Freedom4us: 2:57am On May 07, 2016
Ipobdevil:
i posted this news i guess the mod remove it because they though i made it up myself

No vex one of the MODS ein head no correct! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by barlinbuchi(m): 4:29am On May 07, 2016
ITkester:

NA frustration go kill dem.
OK na if you think so,an average Niger deltan should support de fight coz de people have been neglected for long.absolutely nothing is happening in niger delta communities were de resource are gotten,why some northern fools seat their ass down to reap de fruit of our land.never again.
Niger Delta,Arise and let one mind lead us to Cross

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by DauraDullard0(m): 6:12am On May 07, 2016
obailala:
This ipob delusion of always forcefully attaching SE to SS keeps getting ridiculously amazing by the day. i don't know the village forest some of these ipob people come from.

Point of correction, it is the SS that feeds the nation presently, not the SE. The SE is presently a parasite to SS resources just like every other zone of the country.
I have always known you're a Yorubastard fool! The next time you open your filthy mouth to claim Igbo, vultures and maggots will feed on your putrefying body.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by obailala(m): 6:19am On May 07, 2016
DauraDullard0:
I have always known you're a Yorubastard fool! The next time you open your filthy mouth to claim Igbo, vultures and maggots will feed on your putrefying body.
Like I have always said, if being an idiot is your criteria for being igbo, then Im happily a fulani man or yoruba or whichever one you want. Fuckoff my mentions.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by DauraDullard0(m): 6:22am On May 07, 2016
obailala:
Like I said, if being an idiot is your criteria for being igbo, then Im happily a fulani man.
You're not a Fulani man. You're obviously a Yorubastard. It's written all over your comments. You have been warned. Stop denigrating the Igbo race by claiming to be one of them. You're not and you will never be.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by obailala(m): 6:29am On May 07, 2016
DauraDullard0:
You're not a Fulani man. You're obviously a Yorubastard. It's written all over your comments. You have been warned. Stop denigrating the Igbo race by claiming to be one of them. You're not and you will never be.
Fuckoff man..

Okay sorry, i am yoruba.... happy now?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by DauraDullard0(m): 6:37am On May 07, 2016
obailala:
Fuckoff man..

Okay sorry, i am yoruba.... happy now?
Stvpid Yorubastard! You disgust me....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by billyG(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2016
frainc:
will you borrow them? Muntulu
I will Buy 4 them.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by seunajia: 7:41am On May 07, 2016
macfarland:
This ur mumu President is highly overated. Let him bring on d military... Or are there not already military when these bombings happened?

How great, the same mumu exacts dominion over you. Great, just great.

Typical iPod, vacuous chestbeating, no substance, no action. Largely loathed by all. Stoned and planked everywhere like a snake. What else do you do to a serpent if not plank its flatskull grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by judondasylva(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2016
that's what u get when u don't want peace
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Goke7: 7:51am On May 07, 2016
macfarland:
So u claim GEJ was not serious with d conference? Did you follow it at all? U better go and look into d document. IPOB want Biafra cos they have lost faith in Nigeria and there's no going back on that till it is achieved. U can't live with people who don't love u... Can't allow you govern yet they won't survive without ur resources... Dats an error

They only lost faith in Nigeria after gej lost out, why did they not contest with gej when he said Nigeria's unity was not negotiable? Its all deception and not many of us are falling for that crap

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by dragunov: 8:11am On May 07, 2016
jimi4us:
The zoo must fall.
You lack sense.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by dragunov: 8:17am On May 07, 2016
judondasylva:
that's what u get when u don't want peace
What's your definition of peace? Allowing impunity and criminality? You think the NigerDelta thugs are doing what is right? Alas, you forget that the seed you sow today will surely produce harvest. Keep blowing things up. You are only messing up your future.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by dragunov: 8:48am On May 07, 2016
DauraDullard0:
how old are you? Just wondering. 'Cause you come across as a toddler with the ability to type horsecrap on social media. grin .Bigoted MOFO!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by obailala(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Mr Oba ilala If appointment is Absolute rubbish as you call, why don't you hausas and yorubas give all the appointment to the SE and SS and ask for "meaningful projects". If they are not important why have the north killed over it. I hate pretentious bigots who think they can mask their chauvinist views in the garb of objectivity. Do you really think people throw away their brain when reading your post. If you have a morsel of viable brain mass, you will know why i dissected your name for all to clearly read. Therein lies what you are, and not what you claim you are. Your deceit can not work. cheesy cheesy
Well, politicians love power, so they value and fight for appointments. I am not a politician, so even though I may want to see a more even/fair spread of appointments, I am more concerned about raw developmental projects which can affects me positively. I asked what value the numerous appointments GEJ gave to the SS and SE brought to these zones, the reason I asked was to reveal the futility of these appointments when compared to tangible projects. But obviously, you and many others are more concerned about the appointments to individuals; that is your cup of tea, I dont share your views on that though and you are free to think whatever you want.

Regarding the last bit of your comment, I have been a nairalander for over 8 years, and especially in the last 2 years (GEJ era), I have severally been ethnically profiled by some intolerant tribal imbeciles who are mentally incapable of processing the logic of how a person can dare to think differently from the clannish crowd. So by all means, if it pleases you to THINK I am an Oba, or an emir just because I dont support the political and social views of the crowd (which in my judgement are largely flawed), you are very free to please yourself.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by dragunov: 10:57am On May 07, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Just shut up you manky git
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by obailala(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2016
DauraDullard0:
You are free to go strangle your pathetic self.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by mukhcech(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2016
ITkester:

It's in our (SE/SS) best interest. You can't take what belong to the 5%ers and give to the 95%ers, that is called Injustice and foul play. Buhari should enjoy his govt with the money gotten from cow milk...

Nonsense. NDA, I dey your side!

the slash alone betwee SS and SE is enough to know the union wont last.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by DauraDullard0(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2016
dragunov:
how old are you? Just wondering. 'Cause you come across as a toddler with the ability to type horsecrap on social media. grin .Bigoted MOFO!
Are you a Yorubastard? It seems I touched a raw nerve here.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by omonnakoda: 2:10pm On May 07, 2016
100Cents:

Remember, there was no pipeline bombing until EFCC said they were pursuing Tompolo. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Remember that OBJ never caught any of these Niger Delta warriors until Yaradua came on board to befriend them.

Buhari is not a smarter Leader/General than OBJ. Let the govt be wise so that the whole country wont suffer.
I seem to remember a certain Asa ere Dokibo spending some time in an underground cell........
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by omonnakoda: 2:18pm On May 07, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Mr Oba ilala If appointment is Absolute rubbish as you call, why don't you hausas and yorubas give all the appointment to the SE and SS and ask for "meaningful projects". If they are not important why have the north killed over it. I hate pretentious bigots who think they can mask their chauvinist views in the garb of objectivity. Do you really think people throw away their brain when reading your post. If you have a morsel of viable brain mass, you will know why i dissected your name for all to clearly read. Therein lies what you are, and not what you claim you are. Your deceit can not work. cheesy cheesy
Hausas and Yorubas

We seem to be rewriting History here. I thought the Eboes and Hausas were best friends

1960 NPC/NCNC coalition Government
Zik President Balewa Prime Minister

Awo Action Group Opposition leader

1965 NPC/NCNC coalition Government
Zik President Balewa Prime Minister
Nwafor Orizu Senate President
Awo Action Group Opposition leader

1979 NPN/NPP coalition
President Shagari Vice President Ekwueme Senate President Joe Wayas( Cross River) Speaker House of Reps Edwin Ume-Ezeoke
Awo UPN (Opposition) Not in Government

1983 NPN/NPP coalition
President Shagari Vice President Ekwueme Senate President Joe Wayas( Cross River) Speaker House of Reps Edwin Ume-Ezeoke (Ojukwu joined NPN in 1983)

These are the facts as I recall them so we know where to look if searching for the Hausa collaborators. So why keep propagating these falsehood about Hausas and Yoruba when this current government is the FIRST TIME EVER. It seems our brothers are feeling that a jilted lover cheesy

The truth can be bitter but FACTS ARE FACTS

It is the Eboes and Hausas that have been collaborating to share the resources at the centre
Awo UPN (Opposition) Not in Government
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by bolanto24(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2016
Adebola02:
Let them cripple the economy,it will surely affect their families and loves also. I wonder what on earth this militant want from the government.

You don't know what they want Well lemme tell u in simple terms. They want to right to determine their destiny as a people and right to control their resources.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by omonnakoda: 2:27pm On May 07, 2016
bolanto24:

You don't know what they want Well lemme tell u in simple terms. They want to right to determine their destiny as a people and right to control their resources.
Will this approach achieve that? They will need to do a lot more than Boko Haram did because right now it seems like they are warming up. They need to go and find a a Moses to inflict 10 plagues on Nigeria and then find a way to walk through the Red Sea on dry land
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by cuteboy2: 4:40pm On May 07, 2016
tete7000:

How is it possible? It is not possible to guard thousands of kilometres of pipeline that crisscoss jungles and swamps. There will always be plenty of places where people can act and carry out their heinous activities. It is why I always laugh whenever I hear Buhari threatening the boys. No be people security see dem go catch? Those who went for amnesty understood why. I often wonder if Buhari was present in this country in the past when people sought those solutions to the problem. If he had been present, he would have tread cautiously on the Niger delta issue. He was too aloof in Daura then condemning what past government was doing.

So true
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by jpphilips(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2016
macfarland:
Please go and tell ur useless President Buhari that the following demands must be met before any other thing:

1. Immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference. Otherwise, this country will break-up forcefully.
2. President Buhari, the DS SSS and Timipre Sylva should apologize to the people of the Niger Delta region and family of Late Chief DSP Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment because of his party affiliation.

3. The ownership of oil blocks must reflect 60% for the oil producing people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.
4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most appropriate and befitting place Okerenkoko must start the 2015/2016 academic session immediately.

5. The minister of transportation, Mr Rotimi Amechi should apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his careless and reckless statement about the siting of the University.

6. The Ogoniland and indeed ll oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta must be cleaned up and compensation be paid to all oil producing communities.

7. Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB must be released unconditionally as the court said and immediate referendum be conducted among the IPOB communities to decide whether or not to stay in Nigeria as their country.

8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and let it continue to run effectively.

9. All APC members that are indicted in any corruption related cases should be made to face trial like the PDP members. Otherwise Buhari should shamefully forget about this nonsense anti-corruption fight.
10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this ultimatum, as their business interest in the country must be first target.

M0rons dont deserve attention from sane people 90% of what you are asking for, you have no idea how it plays out.
Before that demand is met, you will likely seek for greener pastures in Greece.
Dont say I didnt warn you.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by jpphilips(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2016
franciskaine:
your points wud av made more sense without the insults.

Did you call that an insult? How else do you address a m0ron who refused to grow brain?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by jpphilips(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2016
TheArchangel:
Your usual lengthy write-ups won't work now. The boys has gone back to the creeks, Internet's lengthy argument and counterarguments, attacks on persons and one sided political opinions are now a waste of time.
They are even sophisticated enough to have a website...visit them at nigerdeltaavengers.com or whatever to vomit your venoms and spare the rest of us your usual bitter tirades.

When the FG is broke, you will exchange a dollar with 700naira, you may not be able to afford a boxers anymore, your sweetheart will surely dump you for one that can really afford the good things in life.
The FG will spend most of her budget rebuilding damaged infrastructure rather than creating new ones, you will be so jobless that you will prefer to relocate to Afghanistan for greener pastures.
The environmental damage will be so enormous that your dreams of fishing will be actualized by your 5th fillial generation,
you will beg to buy a tiny Chinese fish for 2k.
For every gas line they blow up, you just signed a contract with darkness, guess what; PHED will bill you anyways.
University and college tuition will be so huge that you and your friends will not only riot but drop out of school.
The FG may no longer afford to pay the police, that makes you a bulls eye for robbers, pray you dont lose your mother to gang rape within the period.
You will pay through the nose to afford health care, hope you are aware that the FG is so broke they can no longer afford subsidized drugs especially ARVs.
FG may no longer be able to afford Petroleum subsidy that leaves you with 300naira a liter of pms or Trekking for survival.
How about your roads being so bad that you need a canoe to to get home?
Overtime, you will come to the sane realization that the Zoo eventually fell on top of your horse smelling manure God forbidden sorry arse with a fvcked up thought process.
see a shrink ASAP

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by superpundit: 11:19pm On May 07, 2016
Ipobdevil:
i posted this news i guess the mod remove it because they though i made it up myself
continue to wonder. what also does bokoharam want when it was frustrating the last government. of cos it wants power and after getting it, their chief negotiator buhari began to threaten the Niger delta militants with military action for no just cause. he even threatened them that he will deal with them like he did to bokoharam.
now the battle has begun. let us see how the stupid president will fight the militants in the creeks and at the same time keep the economy running. stupid buffon.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 09, 2016
ihearYou:

it is very clear that ur school fees was wasted. who do u think will suffer more from d activities of these idiots,buhari or d common Niger delta man/woman? if u can support this rubbish just because u hate buhari,then ur brain needs resetting.
when his people frustrated Jonathan, you did not know that it will affect the common man.hahaha epkerima
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by jpphilips(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2016
TheArchangel:
Your usual lengthy write-ups won't work now. The boys has gone back to the creeks, Internet's lengthy argument and counterarguments, attacks on persons and one sided political opinions are now a waste of time.
They are even sophisticated enough to have a website...visit them at nigerdeltaavengers.com or whatever to vomit your venoms and spare the rest of us your usual bitter tirades.

seems one of the consequences of this madness is already playing out, do you rem this prediction?

"FG may no longer be able to afford Petroleum subsidy that leaves you with 300naira a liter of pms or Trekking for survival."

How much did you buy petrol today?
Olodo!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by TheArchangel(f): 6:36pm On May 13, 2016
jpphilips:

seems one of the consequences of this madness is already playing out, do you rem this prediction?

"FG may no longer be able to afford Petroleum subsidy that leaves you with 300naira a liter of pms or Trekking for survival."

How much did you buy petrol today?
Olodo!!
You are really frustrated. Rambling and ranting all over the place.
Please try not to mention me again. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE / Residents Tie Tortoise To Their Electricity Pole To Scare Off PHCN Official / Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.