Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead (19605 Views)

Rampaging Avengers Blow Up 3 More Oil Facilities, Attack Surveillance Team / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by ijustdey: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
The Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) says it has blown up three pipelines operated by Agip, Oando and Shell, warning that there is doom ahead.

In a statement issued on Tuesday, Mudoch Agbinibo, the group’s spokesman, said “At about 11:45pm on November 15, 2016, our Elite Strike Team 03 struck Nembe 1, 2 and 3 truck line operated by Agip, Oando and Shell with supply capacity of 300,000 barrel per day to Bonny export terminal in Bayelsa state”.

“This is in response to the so-called ‘Operations Sharkbite’, an art of terrorism commissioned by the tyranny of the Nigerian Navy establishment and orchestrated by some elements of the ruling political class to continuously undermine any effort by the Nigerian state to address the legitimate demands of the people of the Niger Delta, and a conspiracy to bloat the accounts of some security contractors and conflict merchants within the party structure of the APC.

“We are only reiterating our strong resolve that, time is running against the Nigerian government, that there is doom ahead. The Nigerian government needs our cooperation more than we need the government.”

The group said it is determined to “continue this war”, adding that it was not against peace, but desired “peace that which comes with honour”.

“We are determined to continue this war by all means necessary, until that environment prevails for a genuine dialogue and negotiations within the framework of the sixteen point key demands presented to President Muhammadu Buhari by PANDEF on the 1st of November 2016,” the group said.

“We want the peace with honour, we don’t want the peace of our time. Since that moment military was drafted into the Niger Delta as an instrument of suppression to our fatherland against all peaceful protest and legitimate demands the fear had gone. The message is getting stronger with more messengers.”

The latest attacks are yet to be confirmed by the affected companies or security agencies.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-avengers-blow-3-pipelines-say-doomsday-ahead

6 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Mockinbird: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
It's like takin one step forward and 200 step backwards.
FG are bunch of shi!ts.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by onatisi(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mockinbird:
It's like takin one step forward and two step backwards.
Fg are bunch of shi!ts.
Bros pls rephrase your comment,this government has not taken a single step forward since it came into power ,rather Nigeria has gone 50 steps backward. The evidence is all around you.

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Mockinbird: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
onatisi:

Bros pls rephrase your comment,this government is and has taken not a single step forward since it came into power ,rather Nigeria has gone 50 steps backward. The evidence is all around you.
i'll do that.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by richidinho(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
our environmentalist from the west will soon arrive grin

show those guys some evidence that you have started something for the region, datzall

Is that too much?

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
In as much as I blamed Jonathan for all the problems that happened during his reign, I am left with no option than to blame Bulgari for all the problems going on in his administration. It is just two solutions: if you want to fight them, come out and do that, if not simply dialogue with them, period. All these policy rigmarole is too tiring.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by HisSexcellency(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Where exactly will all these lead us? government incompetent, citizens naive, troublemakers adamant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by dharay99: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2016

.Nobody they see them n0w o, If the military ppl
unleash their own now, some dumb idiots will be
blaming the wrong persons.

9 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Thisis2raw(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
“We are determined to continue this war by all means necessary, until that environment prevails for a genuine dialogue and negotiations within the framework of the sixteen point key demands presented to President Muhammadu Buhari by PANDEF on the 1st of November 2016,” the group said.

We have been oppressed for way too long.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by WeNigerDelta: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
When I said bringing warships to the ND was an act of war and my people will respond in kind. They banned me for promoting violence. Again your 4 warships and whatever number of military personnel cannot protect the length and breadth of the oil installations in the Delta.

When I also said the constant invasion of our villages will only continue to unite us, some laughed. Those betrayers and saboteurs that took the military to Orugbo yesterday. You'll meet your day of reckoning soon. While the useless military were busy harassing the people of Orugbo and other villages in Delta yesterday. The real NDA were in Bayelsa lighting things up. Your intelligence is so out of whack it's insane you call yourself a countries defense unit.

Like Brexit, like Trump, Nigeria won't believe what will hit it...For the first time I am seeing Itsekhiri's openly support Biafra and sharing Biafra videos daily on the biggest Itsekhiri Fb groups.
If you like delete my comment and ban me again...It won't stop the tsunami that will engulf the joke of a nation.

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by jeeqaa7(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
the day you give me a mushroom cloud... that day alone would i begin to take these NDA folks seriously

1 Like

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Sweetguy25: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Correct guys

12 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Donlamzy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
I don't wanna comment jhur
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Cjrane2: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Crocodile is seriously smiling o!

Time for military coup approaches

6 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by dharay99: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
ghocol9:

Why waste space
...its my wasting.
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by DirtyGold: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
When they eventually nab those behind the so called NDA, you will see some ugly, lean frustrated looking npkis like that.
Anyways, we are all in this together, we will all suffer it together....

What's tha business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by vickylincon(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Continue, after recession is depression. As if Buhari go feel am. Pls continue o, God will continue to bless you. Abeg, all my people.. Don't let worry of Nigeria gives you heart attack cos as some dey try lift am up, some dey pull am down. Just stay back and enjoy, trust me.. Sàràkí doesn't feel depression, it's me and you... So don't raise your hope on any govt

3 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Tunami(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Which way naija.
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mugus. Oya blame Afonjas again .
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
[size=26pt]Avengers, please keep blowing!!!

It wouldn't stop from being President neither will it bring GEJ back
[/size]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by centboy123456(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yes that my nigga pls keep the good works we need more #noMoreoNenigeria

15 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Beehshorp(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Even afte crocodile finish smiling.. Indeed dis Buhari regime is a mess

11 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by TheFreeOne: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Operations Crocodile smile. Operations Delta safe. Operations Sharkbite.

Next they'll come up with operation Total Destruction?

From all indications the government is not sincere nor interested in genuine dialogue. They only want to buy time with ND leaders committee whilst searching to arrest/kill Tompolo and other militants.

7 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by IRobot7(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
but why?
Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by Jokerman(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Na wa o... FG should resolve this case jare... only God knows wat dat one is doing in Morocco sef!

3 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sai baba. grin
99 problems for baba.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by chuose2: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2016

16 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by chemicalDisease: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello! where are the environmental analysts to tell is the result of the bombings.
waiting for Afonjass.

36 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by DropShot: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Good job guys grin

8 Likes

Re: Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead by GbengaJimoh(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
I thought these militants surrendered yesterday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave / Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate / Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.