Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down (36062 Views)

Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos / Afam Power Plant, Kashimbila & Gurara Hydro Plants To Operate In Nigeria / Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by ancientbanana: 6:40am On May 07, 2016
iyb:

Niger delta militants
Yahoo Yahoo Boys
Drug Dealers
Baby Factories
Kidnappers
Pirates
Ritualists
Ogogoro Drinkers
Alcoholics
Christian Fanatics
Worst Politicians
Criminal Supporters
are there from the north ?
d north has more drug users lik shit sniffers,
Codin 'n bernilin 'n takers,. The north have more irrational thinking ppl that kill ppl for urinating near their shop. The north has more child marriages by religion my ass (pedophilic ppl) the north are naturally terrorist, the north hides to drink alcohol frm their religious kettle(hypocritical living). The north kidnaps little girls n forces the into marriage e.G yunusa. Northerners say Abacha never stole but yet request for looted funds from abroad in the name of Abacha. Northerners the only ppl Dat support evil because it was perpetrated by their own. Muslims n religious fanatics n are blood tasty because of the so called religion of peace. Islam is a curse to the earth.
Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:01am On May 07, 2016
EasternLeopard:
The 5% have spoken. Over to the 97%

Yes oOh, but remember that pickin wey no gree im mama sleep him ma no go sleep. So let let them continue, make we dey suffer ourselves together - no wahala.
Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by Bassee(m): 7:19am On May 07, 2016
sweetgala:

Buhari is doing the needful and the relatively inadequate Nigerian forces are already stretched to the limit, fighting BH in the N.E and protecting the entire land mass of Nigeria, it is 1 soldier/4KM in NE, FG removed the facility protection contracts from private companies because of the fraudulent and patriarchal nature of the contracts and this obviously has vexed the likes of Tompolo, OPC , Dokubo and all militants in sight.

Anybody who wakes up and for what so ever reason decided to blow up facilities that we are still trying to finance to improve, where these multinationals are already withdrawing investments and are weary of coming to Nigeria, such a person has no bone of National pride in his body, has no soul and no aspirations.

Such a person is a bastard
Buhari said he was capable and he'll fight pipeline vandalism. He should do so as Nigerians will take no excuses
Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by afonjay: 7:31am On May 07, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Buhari is the one entrusted with the protection of pipelines and power supply,if the pipelines are bombed or power supply disrupted,he is the one to be blamed
keep blaiming him cos we nigerians are daft like u. When northerner were fustrate GEJ while YARDUA died bt nigeriaans put heads together voted for Jonathan b4 he mess u d whole system nigerians still voted him out. Na u go sufer aam.
Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by Pedrop: 8:58am On May 07, 2016
sweetgala:

What a silly statement, has the country become so lawless that a man accused of fraud and brought before a court, can refuse to attend such hearing, go into hiding and communicate through his lawyer his intention not to honour the will of the judiciary, thereby a grand insult to the constitution of the Fed Rep of Nigeria, the constitution being the pride of the people, and an agreeable condition of coexistence for all Nigerian citizens, and you being sill, petty make a ridiculous statement

may I ask you when Tompolo became above the law !

Pls you and who made the constitution and one we lay our pride on ? When did you seek Nigerian citizens consent on how to coexist ? Do u even know what this NDAs are demanding ? SNC. Is SNC a bad idea to you or does it seeming outcome give u nightmares ?

Ok, Tompolo should respect the constitution while the number one man disrespects it by ignoring its principles he vowed to uphold.

Pls tell Buhari provide me with light, he is keeping me in darkness.
Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by Pedrop: 9:16am On May 07, 2016
Scatterboss:
What a country of unpatriotic miscreant parading themselves as citizens. You killing yourself thinking you sabotaging the government, even a local government councillor will not feel anything but only the masses will suffer. Some never do wells are even happy they are gonna suffer more just because they hate there President. Nigeria is truly doomed.

E wonder how someone will remain patriotic when he says he wants to stay on his own and u said no. How then do u deman patriotism from him ?

Nobody hates the president rather the president should drop his hates for those he hates so much to allow him move forward.

A sensible person will come into power and call on all his opponents to join hands with him to build the nation, but in his case, he made them know their position in his plans as if he has absolute power to do all things and will give to those he wants to and deny those he wants to.

Now let me ask you, even if some hate the president, what has the president done to appease them to have a smooth run of his administration ? Nothing than kill them and cheat them of positions having tagged them 5percenters and u demand patriotism from them.

Dear what u are demanding from 5percenters is not patriitism, u are demanding slavery from them which they won't bow to.
Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by Pedrop: 9:20am On May 07, 2016
Scatterboss:

I will advise you to stop engaging some of these people, you will feel sorry for yourself if you know those behind some of those monikers, most are little kids awaiting NECO results.

If those "awaiting NECO result" kids can match your written English and express their views to your understanding, then you need to see things from their perspective too and not waving it off. Don't be selfish.

Who knows, those you call "awaiting NECO result kids" have class than you.
Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by Scatterboss(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2016
Pedrop:

If those "awaiting NECO result" kids can match your written English and express their views to your understanding, then you need to see things from their perspective too and not waving it off. Don't be selfish.

Who knows, those you call "awaiting NECO result kids" have class than you.

I dont have time for riffraffs, go engage your mates at the children's section, Thank you.

Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by Scatterboss(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2016
Pedrop:

E wonder how someone will remain patriotic when he says he wants to stay on his own and u said no. How then do u deman patriotism from him ?

Nobody hates the president rather the president should drop his hates for those he hates so much to allow him move forward.

A sensible person will come into power and call on all his opponents to join hands with him to build the nation, but in his case, he made them know their position in his plans as if he has absolute power to do all things and will give to those he wants to and deny those he wants to.

Now let me ask you, even if some hate the president, what has the president done to appease them to have a smooth run of his administration ? Nothing than kill them and cheat them of positions having tagged them 5percenters and u demand patriotism from them.

Dear what u are demanding from 5percenters is not patriitism, u are demanding slavery from them which they won't bow to.

You are looking for attention, i wont dignify you with any. Sorry

Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by orisa37: 10:37am On May 07, 2016
Power Minister, please do something.
Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by kcnwaigbo: 1:28pm On May 07, 2016
Beremx:
and how is he going to provide electricity when militants keep blowing up gas pipelines? na magic?

shebi you live in Lagos? keep supporting the savaged militants while they blow up pipelines.

Gerrout joor!
Buhari is the commander-in-chief of the entire security apparatus of this country,it is his job to secure the pipelines in the first place
Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by Adminisher: 3:13pm On May 07, 2016
afonjay:
keep blaiming him cos we nigerians are daft like u. When northerner were fustrate GEJ while YARDUA died bt nigeriaans put heads together voted for Jonathan b4 he mess u d whole system nigerians still voted him out. Na u go sufer aam.

My own is that there should be no running to Amnesty International when the hammer falls after this cowardly act. Nigeria will also use all components of National power to secure it's assets and some of them are going to be very cruel on the Niger Delta. Buhari has gone to Equatorial Guinea, the Cameroonian President was here last week. Please no crying will be entertained when cruelty starts coming and it will be a combination of military and non military means.
Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by ahaz: 5:08pm On May 07, 2016
hassan85:
soon South southerners and South easterner will blame it on PMB. I tot u said we northerners can't control our children yet d elders in d south south looks on as dia kid detoriate their land and d easterners are on a kidnapping spree. Blame ds on Heards men again for d pipe destruction. #YouGuysAreOnlyCheatingYourSelves.

Modified, I no wailers will kill demselves on my comments. well keep d mentions coming. For nou sha enjoying my space for my SECOND FIRST TO COMMENT 2016. I owe nobody any apology.
op you should tell buhari and tinubu to leave our region alone.what have we done to them, why are they sponsoring this mikitants to deverstate our enviroment cos they lost the election in our statws.
Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by ahaz: 5:11pm On May 07, 2016
hassan85:

D last tym I checked, Akpabio called you guys Headquarters of Kidnapping. sannu 5%
akuya 95% pls leave our region alone, buhari and tinubu are the militants o
Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by ahaz: 5:17pm On May 07, 2016
modath:

Get a band and start a party... congrats....

Aso villa has 24hrs light, The Governors, ministers and Lawmakers would use government resources to get power...

I believe Almost all of SW and Most of the North apart from not experiencing degradation have more PMS available to power alternate sources of energy....

No, nothing meaningful was said by the saboteurs, foolish is what this is... cutting off the nose to spite the face...

Proudlyngwa ,

The more we look, the less we see!!
my friend ure not ngwa, you must be ile esha or funtua.
Re: Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down by sweetgala(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2016
Pedrop:

Pls you and who made the constitution and one we lay our pride on ? When did you seek Nigerian citizens consent on how to coexist ? Do u even know what this NDAs are demanding ? SNC. Is SNC a bad idea to you or does it seeming outcome give u nightmares ?

Ok, Tompolo should respect the constitution while the number one man disrespects it by ignoring its principles he vowed to uphold.

Pls tell Buhari provide me with light, he is keeping me in darkness.

And the right way to seek an SNC is to destroy the few infrastructure we have drive away foreign investment and plunge Nigeria into darkness. What kind of windows xp brain do you have.

We already ran a SNC few years ago expensive drawn out and comprehensive, it was designed by their brother the hat wearing frog who then decided not to implement the recommendations.

God save the nation from fools like you

Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers / Gunmen Invade Kukah’s Church, Kidnap Priests, Others / More Pictures From APC Ogun State Walk; Governor Abiodun, 9ice Spotted