Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) (34077 Views)

Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups / Kate Henshaw Speaks On The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (see Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) by funmi4love(f): 9:56pm On May 06, 2016
Nastydroid:
who tomato EPP?
ur stomach

3 Likes

Re: Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) by knightsamsong(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2016
Plant ur own tomatoes then u dont have to buy!
Re: Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) by TheSunSon: 10:55pm On May 06, 2016
godson36:
You never see anything. Very soon there will be scarcity of Pepper and Tomatoes..

Then you will know how important HAUSA's are in Nigeria
Sharrap, the best tomatoes grow in Plateau state,and plateau are not hausas
Re: Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) by nkpommpko(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2016
Vision less leaders, we gave them green house, under ppp, they said launching spy cloth is better
Re: Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2016
godson36:
You never see anything. Very soon there will be scarcity of Pepper and Tomatoes..

Then you will know how important HAUSA's are in Nigeria

Abeg tell them.
Re: Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) by icebebe(f): 7:59am On May 07, 2016
zizirecords:
Is Waje really serious that #7000 worth of tomatoes is expensive? Really? Stop mocking poor people abeg!!!
my dear na serious mata ooo,usually 500naira tomatoe is even to much to prepare stew fr me n my husband,bcs we will end up throwing it away afta 2wks,lastweek i bought tomatoes same tomatoes i use to buy 5h for 1200 wit Madam abeg o.
E don taya me
Full chicken is nw 1500 somfin dey sell 800 b4
Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:54am On May 09, 2016
arimahoseloka:
tell them o
you know better thing
Re: Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:56am On May 09, 2016
lielbreema:

Pls what are the ingredients?
ask
mama na
Re: Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) by lielbreema: 6:24am On May 09, 2016
GloriaNinja:
ask

mama na
If you are not a mama today , you will be a mama tomorrow, plus what are the ingredients?
Re: Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:08am On May 09, 2016
lielbreema:

If you are not a mama today , you will be a mama tomorrow, plus what are the ingredients?
Okay, buy palm kernel, buy pumpkin Leaf and Scent leaf, buy fish or meat, depends on the one u want to use, add onga soup stew and u can add other miscellaneous ingredients like pepper and salt and maggi to taste.
Re: Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) by lielbreema: 12:00pm On May 09, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Okay, buy palm kernel, buy pumpkin Leaf and Scent leaf, buy fish or meat, depends on the one u want to use, add onga soup stew and u can add other miscellaneous ingredients like pepper and salt and maggi to taste.

I'll try it. Thanks alot smiley
Re: Waje Bemoans The High Cost Of Tomatoes (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:37pm On May 09, 2016
lielbreema:

I'll try it. Thanks alot smiley
you are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Sister Vera Opens A Salon In America / Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church / Family Source Reveals How Oge Okoye Snatched Ex-Husband From Nkiru Sylvanus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.