Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance (4675 Views)

Almost New Toyota Highlander Jeep Pure Tokunbo Exellent Condition 2010 Model Neg / This Would Have Been An Exellent Combo. / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by slap1(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2010
http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/14605-alao-akala-commended-on-excellent-performance

Oyo State governor, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, has been described as a wonderful administrator whose outstanding performance is unprecedented in the history of Oyo State.

Chief Isiaka Adeola, the chairman, Ido Local Government Area of Oyo State, gave this commendation in Ibadan, on Monday, while commissioning Aba-Okeladeokin and Okose electrification projects, executed by his administration.

According to the council boss in a press statement signed by his information officer, Alhaji Kunle Kareem, Governor Alao-Akala, successfully touched every part of Oyo State in terms of people-oriented developmental projects most especially road construction and sanitation of environment.

Chief Adeola explained that power supply was an important and indispensable factor to rapid social and economic development of the nation.

This, according to him, propelled him to embark on this important project in order to boost commercial activities of the area.

Chief Adeola, however, emphasised the need for political leaders and the entire members of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), in Ido Local Government and Oyo State at large to work together and foster unity among themselves in order to ensure the party’s success, in the next general election.

He also enjoined the people of his council to fully participate in the forthcoming voter registration exercise.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by lynxnoon(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2010
for what?!!! shocked shocked
that bleaching. . . .
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by gate101: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2010
this  man go don collect money,if not so,even a new born baby knws that Akala no bi human being
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by favouredjb(f): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2010
so na animal? anyway to some he,s good while he is bad to others

his predecessors lam and ladoja are not any better
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by ladi02(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2010
this man that keeps finding ways to make my state look more like a village each day

alot of people have sold their souls for money. . cry
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by 080Nigeria(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
I wasn't in the mood to post anything today, but with such a post as this- I simply must respond. What is the commendation for? For not paying the salaries of teachers and playing God instead? For repairing our roads in such a way that the repairs must be done every 2 months so that they keep awarding contracts? For the 'high' standard of education in Oyo State? For security with thieves robbing everywhere? I thought there was a general consensus as to who the worst governor in Nigeria is. So why the commendation?
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2010
080Nigeria:

I wasn't in the mood to post anything today, but with such a post as this- I simply must respond.

grin cheesy grin
Akala don suffer
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by Sagamite(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2010
I would be very happy and will publicly rejoice when I see a thread on NL stating "Assassination of politician, Chief Isiaka Adeola, by unknown assailants".

Waste in human skin; unprincipled, desperate, hungry pigs.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by babsmii(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2010
birds of d same feather, he's already buying his way for second term. idi0t!, even a blind man knows Akala is as useless as his fake smile,
this man does things after Fashola, im not trying to ransack his credits, those that love him, love him but please ask this man why he keeps starting things he cant finish for crying out loud, you can not even point anything he's done so far.
Fashola started demolishing illegal shops and building and barely 7weeks after that, Akala did the same thing. Now We can see why Fashola did what he's doing but Akala has refused to build anything to replace all the houses he brought down without a compesation scheme for the victims,

same thing with the LASTMA, KAI outfits, he started similar things but can't even pay their salaries. now those ones are as useless as weed,
im not campaigning for anyone  for Akala is a pure failure. he has failed us and he must go, his daughter was my close friend back in school and she knows that his father is not trying at alll,

i must not forget to add:- THAT MAN IS A DISMISSED POLICE OFFICER, find out what he did and you will all contribute to build him a befitiing solo-prison room in the wilderness,
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by samcc30(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2010
I wasn't in the mood to post anything today, but with such a post as this- I simply must respond. 

kai amala government r in trouble.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by ladi02(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2010
Lol. .distributing Amala every week is unique. .imo
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by lovejo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
[b]I know the IDO CHAIRMAN very well, i leave besides his house then in ibadan, is a thief like akala, PRO AKALA, when he was at state house he always raise one motion for 4 years, GIVE SHOOTING MONEY, SHOOTING NEED MONEY, means shooting star f.c in ibadan should be given money.
And when he got drunked, he vomitted everywhere, sleeping with a mother and her daughter, useless man.
[/b]
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by COMPAQ(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2010
As far as I know Akala is one of non performing governors in the west. Unfortunately, Oyo state has never had a performing governor because even Rasheed ladoja and lam Adesina were not much better, which was partly why AD were not able to hold those states. The only thing that has changed in Ibadan since 1999 is the dualisation of the Sango-Mokola-Ui road. Other than that, Ibadan is EXACTLY the same as it was over 10 years ago. I don't think the other road he started dualising about 4 years or so now ( the iwo road roundabout- monotan road) has been completed yet. The guy is horrible. Totally bereft of ideas. Like the writer said, he just copies what others are doing and does a very horrible job at the copying sef.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by abes(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2010
As bad as this man is, he is still better than his predecessors (both Lam Adesina and Rasheed Ladoja)
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by abes(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2010
COMPAQ:

I don't think the other road he started dualising about 4 years or so now ( the iwo road roundabout- monotan road) has been completed yet.
The road is completed. .from Iwo-Rd to Olodu-Ojuirin

Another one is the road from Dugbe to Molete, I must confess, the guy try for that one.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by tayoast(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2010
u guys just dislike ds guy for nothin!!!

Lagos Doctors went on a 3 month strike and no one raised a brow.

If it were 2 be anoda state (like Oyo), I'm sure u guys would av blown it outta proportion.

That u dont like him doesnt make him evil
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by balo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2010
grin grin Yessssssssss!!!, Akala must be commended on his excellent performance  being the most famous Governor when it comes to use of Blings. Mhen u need to see that guy live. D shine shine from the blings can be used to light a night club. cheesy cheesy
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by slap1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2010
tayo_ast:

u guys just dislike ds guy for nothin!!!

Lagos Doctors went on a 3 month strike and no one raised a brow.

If it were 2 be anoda state (like Oyo), I'm sure u guys would av blown it outta proportion.

That u dont like him doesnt make him evil
Where have you been? And why would people hate Akala " for nothing"?
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by juman(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
babsmii:

birds of d same feather, he's already buying his way for second term. idi0t!, even a blind man knows Akala is as useless as his fake smile,
this man does things after Fashola, im not trying to ransack his credits, those that love him, love him but please ask this man why he keeps starting things he cant finish for crying out loud, you can not even point anything he's done so far.
Fashola started demolishing illegal shops and building and barely 7weeks after that, Akala did the same thing. Now We can see why Fashola did what he's doing but Akala has refused to build anything to replace all the houses he brought down without a compesation scheme for the victims,

same thing with the LASTMA, KAI outfits, he started similar things but can't even pay their salaries. now those ones are as useless as weed,
im not campaigning for anyone  for Akala is a pure failure. he has failed us and he must go, his daughter was my close friend back in school and she knows that his father is not trying at alll,

i must not forget to add:- THAT MAN IS A DISMISSED POLICE OFFICER, find out what he did and you will all contribute to build him a befitiing solo-prison room in the wilderness,

Gov. Akala said he was dismissed because of his stand on June 12.

Gov. Akala is one of the problems created by OBJ in SW. PDP = failure.  
Care should be taken by Alh Lam Adeshina and other ACN leaders in Oyo State in next election, they need to do alliance with other parties to win 2011 election. If not Gov. Akala would win even without the support of Alh Rasheed Ladoja, Senator Teslim Folarin and others. They should not under rate him because Adedibu is no more.
Gov. Akala would get almost all votes of Ogbomosho, he just needs to raise anti-Ibadan flag and sentiment in Okeogun and Ibarapa to get a lot of votes from these areas. In Oyo axis the man would get some votes he just needs to reconcile with Alafin of Oyo.
In Ibadan axis, his deputy is also politician of substance as a man in power, so Gov. Akala may get a lot of votes from Ibadan.
Because during last election (2007) ACN went alone and failed. So ACN needs to come together with other parties to send away Gov. Akala in 2011.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by matiltomd(f): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2010
Akala now has a new identity i guess? grin grin
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by daylae(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
The idiot is one of the governors with no landmark achievements,even after using six good years as governor of "the pace setter state." Annoyingly garrulous and ostentatious . Well,he can only charm few, naive market women and some conniving thieves this time around. But the major populace won't buy his grubbies again. Not anymore!

As for the U.S official singing akala's praises,only wikileaks can reveal his sincere opinion about his performance,cus i suspect they want something that the state can export in large;and insulting the government not such a good idea. We don't even need an outsider to grade our leaders. We know,and we can tell.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by babsmii(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
abes:

The road is completed. .from Iwo-Rd to Olodu-Ojuirin

Another one is the road from Dugbe to Molete, I must confess, the guy try for that one.

Iwo Road has been completed truly, please say something about the standard of that road awarded to Arisekola or so, im not sure on that but i heard the guy was a bricklayer before, >from history.
some protion of that road has started eating off even before the completion, they walk path are not stable, the materials used for the road after over 6months still sticks to your tyres which means every car that drives past that road takes a tiny flyspeck of the cota or wateve its called along, that displaced police office if a man is simply not performing or did everybody just woke up to diss him out of 36 govthives
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by bababuff(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2010
samcc30:

kai amala government r in trouble.

Haba! wey the gbegiri and ewedu  grin

Akala, I beg give me small cream.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by abes(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2010
babsmii:

Iwo Road has been completed truly, please say something about the standard of that road awarded to Arisekola or so, im not sure on that but i heard the guy was a bricklayer before, >from history.
some protion of that road has started eating off even before the completion, they walk path are not stable, the materials used for the road after over 6months still sticks to your tyres which means every car that drives past that road takes a tiny flyspeck of the cota or wateve its called along, that displaced police office if a man is simply not performing or did everybody just woke up to diss him out of 36 govthives

Well, i don't know anything about the road contract, I only reside in Ibadan. I can confirm to you that Iwo Rd - Olodo road is OK and better than it was during his predecessor's regime. For the records, I don't like him but none has performed better.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by Skidoc(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2010
When I read this title on Twitter, I LOLed. Akala commended on Excellent performance? What an irony! shocked shocked At least he's better than Olagunsoye Oyinlola! Thank God that one got kicked out. grin grin
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by Obasemo: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2010
What the hell are you saying here poster? Do you live in Ibadan atall?
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by omodapson(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2010
It is said that birds of the same feather flock together. I cannot help but marvel at this type of commendation. How can anyone in his right senses commend someone who has only helped make the state worse than he met it. I was in Ibadan last weekend, the spate of infrastructural decay in the capital is at an alarming rate. If a state of emergency is not declared on the State, I'm afraid, Oyo State will be lost on the Nigeria map.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by johnstin(m): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2010
For anyone to say Akala has performed in Oyo state is utterly appalling.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by chosen6(f): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2010
OBJ's protege. . . . . . . . I dey laugh o!!!!
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by aljharem(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2010
chosen_04:

OBJ's protege. . . . . . . . I dey laugh o!!!!

i beg sharrp dia

other are laughing u too dey laugh

sharrp again, all u know is biafra and u are a biafra citizen which is an enemy to nigeria and her citizen
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by slap1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2010
Obasemo:

What the hell are you saying here poster? Do you live in Ibadan atall?
Chairman, do I look like Chief Isiaka Adeola ? And yes, I've lived in Ibadan. I attended Yinbol College, Oregun, Ibadan.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by slap1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2010
alj harem:

i beg sharrp dia

other are laughing u too dey laugh

sharrp again, all u know is biafra and u are a biafra citizen which is an enemy to nigeria and her citizen
So she shouldn't laugh because she is a Biafran? If you were not joking, then Nigeria can surely do without people like you. shocked

Fg Set To Confront Boko Haram, Sets Up Task Force / Nigerians’ Mandate, My Stronghold – Jonathan! / Do We Really Need All These Numerous Public Holidays ?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49