Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari (43173 Views)

Kano Commissions Automated Street Sweeper For Roads In The State (Photos) / Obaseki’s Use Of Concrete Opens New Vista For Roads In Edo- Vanguard / Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by yinkus204(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2016
Carry go baba we the good citizen dey ur back , Bleep wailer

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by blezzymoore: 7:01pm On May 06, 2016
Bubu u be confirmed mumu

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Collins9156(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2016
Finally Amachi has been settled,don't quote me it's just a fact.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by bender79: 7:05pm On May 06, 2016
mekaboy:
Who will use the roads? When people are loosing their jobs in millions, inflation on the rice, businesses collapsing and fuel will soon be increased. Hope u will give people money to buy cars and fuel it.

PPP should handle roads while more is channeled to welfare, sme and empowerment. The greatest investment is not in infrastructure but people.

The same roads without security.

Yes u budgeted more for roads than Gej but there was more jobs, investment and better economy.

You sign budget u boast and compare to Gej, when u face challenges you blame GEJ.

Boasting on a budget u dont have enough money to implement. You have already said it won't be 100% implemented. Till we see the entire 200 billion utilised.
If you can't use the road,please use the creeks

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by erico2k2(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2016
catchfun:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/202998-i-budgeted-n200-billion-roads-unlike-jonathans-paltry-n18-billion-buhari.html
Oga president election has ended stop campaign, hit the ground running plz.you are now not the opposition get used to it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by billyG(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2016
catchfun:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/202998-i-budgeted-n200-billion-roads-unlike-jonathans-paltry-n18-billion-buhari.html
May Allah guide u in leading 9jeria out of this economic quagmire,i didnt see wher he mention GEJ,anyway Wailers Budget don done oooo!Let d wailing begins.....

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by NLorubebe(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Pls can't this man say anything without mentioning Goodluck Jonathan?
he didn't mention GEJ in anyway but trust 9ja news na

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by luvkia(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2016
Pls take ur time and read his exert words “To illustrate our renewed commitment to infrastructural development, the 2016 budget allocates over N200 billion to road construction as against a paltry N18 billion allocated for same purpose in the 2015 budget,”
Budgets figures are usually compared with their preceding values. What is wrong with his statement. It is a journalism when u create bad heading just to sale.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by sammhi(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2016
on surface thinking, it makes good to say you budget 200bn for roads in 6 months..but can you complete the roads within 6 months ? I doubt
but I think PMB should just do his job and let's us judge him lata. enough of politics..

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by billyG(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2016
Bassee:
Jonathan met 5000km of motorable roads when he came in, when he left we had 25,000km of motorable roads. No be to talk nonsense be am, Buhari, shey you've budgeted 200 trillion for roads, by 2017 Nigerians go know how far.
Where d 25000km Roads?na 4 north d Roads dey?Abi na Rd frm PH to otuoke?

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by walexy14(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2016
Budget of Change. ..
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Shikena(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2016
Bassee:
Jonathan met 5000km of motorable roads when he came in, when he left we had 25,000km of motorable roads.
So some people actually got fooled with those PDP fabricated figures?

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by haywire07(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2016
Buhari has something against Jonathan . Y can't he shut d hell up and face d tasks ahead instead of justifying his progress with Jonathan's failure .

But anyways, SAI Baba

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by SonofDevil: 7:13pm On May 06, 2016
idensko:
If GEJ was able to rehabilitate almost all d federal roads in Nigeria with 18bln

Then I think 200bln is D most padded budget item,

Oga u b MUMU Squared

U should b asking urself what d 200bln will b used 4, isn't it clear u re being played

Or u re an intentional criminal.

Is it about d amount or what u re going to use it for?

Tell me the federal road Gej maintain in SE SW and SS..?
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Abalado(f): 7:14pm On May 06, 2016
Oga buhari face ur work and stop calling GEJ alwaz,no wonder Fayose do mess u up.we want action not talkings,ok,..,?i wil tel fayose to insult u again nw,

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by playtheblues(f): 7:14pm On May 06, 2016
Why can't this Buhari do his thing and leave Jonathan alone for once? Is he in government because of Jonathan or is he living his life for him? He sounds like he's in competition with GEJ or he's very jealous of him. You are no more contesting election with him. Do your work, let Nigerian citizens be the judge.

There were presidents before GEJ and he never compared himself to them.

You should worry about fixing the numerous problems our country is saddled with eg fuel scarcity, zero power supply, economic meltdown, closure of many Higher Institutions, Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen issues etc.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Silly old dullard illiterate animal

Mhek yhur plane Crash there mumu
you mean make your car get accident?
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Saintp(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2016
Oga, you also budgeted 1 billion naira for feeding like your friend GEJ. You should have scrapped it and eat from your salary. Abi na free u dey work? Lol.

It is better to be silent, deliver the job and come out and brag instead of bragging before the job is done. I don't want to hear stories later ooo

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by princessomoh(f): 7:15pm On May 06, 2016
now I know dis guy is envious of Jonathan since he can't make a statement without referring to him. I also think deep down he is scared he won't meet up to half of Jonathan's work

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Elchappo: 7:16pm On May 06, 2016
donphilopus:

Who will use the roads Nairalanders, what name should we call this guy for spewing this hocus-pocus? In March, a Minister died in Abuja-Kaduna expressway. After a month, 6 Medical Doctors or so from Ekiti still died on that spot. And just some few days back, some guys from Kano died in a road accident. Should we blame all those drivers? Are the roads good enough? Since you said we don't need road, I suggest your State Government untie all the roads leading to your community let's see how people would survive there. Think with your brain abeg!!

We also know how Jonathan empowered some Youths during his administration. Sure-P comes to mind. Who were the beneficiaries? Abeg joor. .Stop all this sh1t abeg. 2016 budget has come to stay!

Were u told the road was the cause of the

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by slap1(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2016
The north can still not believe someone from a minority group ruled them.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2016
SonofDevil:

Tell me the federal road Gej maintain in SE SW and SS..?
can he mention any? No follow those pple argue, na march 28th 2015 still de worry them
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Elchappo: 7:17pm On May 06, 2016
donphilopus:

Who will use the roads Nairalanders, what name should we call this guy for spewing this hocus-pocus? [b]In March, a Minister died in Abuja-Kaduna expressway. After a month, 6 Medical Doctors or so from Ekiti still died on that spot. And just some few days back, some guys from Kano died in a road accident. Should we blame all those drivers? Are the roads good enough? Since you said we don't need road, I suggest your State Government untie all the roads leading to your community let's see how people would survive there. Think with your brain abeg!!

We also know how Jonathan empowered some Youths during his administration. Sure-P comes to mind. Who were the beneficiaries? Abeg joor. .Stop all this sh1t abeg. 2016 budget has come to stay!

Were u told the road was the cause of the burst tyre
Nairalanders, I think this guy should be called "Ovuru Eke"

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2016
195billion naira will go back into their pockets. his sponsors must get their money back naahh.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by reporterslab: 7:18pm On May 06, 2016
So singing of 2016 budget by Buhari as become an achievement in Nigeria.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by reporterslab: 7:18pm On May 06, 2016
So signing of 2016 budget by Buhari as become an achievement in Nigeria.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2016
slap1:
The north can still not believe someone from a minority group ruled them.
the same north can't believe they sent the same man from a minority group back to his village.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 06, 2016
The movement we all have been waiting for has finally come, he can travel to France, from there to any other countries; now the budget saga is over, is the implementation Nigerian are waiting for, pls Mr President leave the past administration alone and do ur work.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 06, 2016
It's all about implementation and hopefully maintenance is accounted for also
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2016
Elchappo:

Were u told the road was the cause of the bust tyre
Nairalanders, I think this guy should be called "Ovuru Eke"
hahahaha My Mom normally say that if she is teaching and one don't seem to understand.
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Megaideas(f): 7:20pm On May 06, 2016
Why the comparison? Which roads have you worked on? Port-Harcourt Road Aba is still very bad, Aba Port-Hacourt Express Way is there, Okigwe-Arondizuogu Road is there and many more. So what are you bragging about?

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Ebukaokeke5: 7:22pm On May 06, 2016
Glory b to the supreme power of the Universe who had made this possible.Thanx 2 our President Muhammadu Buhari for finally signing the approppriate budge.I salute your courage in seeing to it that only the right things were done.And may the supreme power of the Universe continue to protect and grant u all the wisdom and power needful to continue doing the right things till this nation see the realities of a rightful leadership.I and all rightful Nigerians would continue to support u till the completion of your 2 tenures as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as u keep leading Nigeria aright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage / Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members / Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58