Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari (43172 Views)

Kano Commissions Automated Street Sweeper For Roads In The State (Photos) / Obaseki’s Use Of Concrete Opens New Vista For Roads In Edo- Vanguard / Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by GWMI(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2016
Then how much did you budget for your feeding?Old man you are causing more trouble with your statement.Goodluck is gone from the stage give us your best or you leave stop pointing hands at Goodluck because he is far better than your three wise saints(Which are Tinubu,Amaechi and Atiku).Shame.Thanks.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Nbote(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Are you referring to those uncompleted and abandoned road projects under Jonathan? Are you aware most of them are now death traps? Abeg reason joor!!

I want to apologize in advance but I can't help but call u a goat.. Even Amaechi acknowledged the huge strides d past administration made in roads construction and maintenance while u, an ordinary zombie see abandoned projects. D sooner dis govt kips comparing itself with d past administration d beta for dem. They shld also b willing to compare d hunger levels, inflation rate, d socio-economic situation and general welfare of d masses under the past administration. Jus concentrate on d task at hand and let Nigerians tell d difference by the change dey see and experience.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Deen77: 7:23pm On May 06, 2016
SirWere:
You signed a budget almost half into the year and you "boast" about money put in for infrastructure Come on!

Jonathan sign 2014 & 2015 in May, check your record.
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Bassee(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2016
Shikena:

So some people actually got fooled with those PDP fabricated figures?
Are you talking from experience after being deceived by Buhari that he'll sell the jets in the presidential fleet immediately he's sworn in?
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Krismart(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2016
donphilopus:

Who will use the roads Nairalanders, what name should we call this guy for spewing this hocus-pocus? In March, a Minister died in Abuja-Kaduna expressway. After a month, 6 Medical Doctors or so from Ekiti still died on that spot. And just some few days back, some guys from Kano died in a road accident. Should we blame all those drivers? Are the roads good enough? Since you said we don't need road, I suggest your State Government untie all the roads leading to your community let's see how people would survive there. Think with your brain abeg!!

We also know how Jonathan empowered some Youths during his administration. Sure-P comes to mind. Who were the beneficiaries? Abeg joor. .Stop all this sh1t abeg. 2016 budget has come to stay!
And accidents doesn't occur on good roads abi? Funny enough the spots @ which the mentioned accidents took place weren't bad per say

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by playtheblues(f): 7:23pm On May 06, 2016
He mentioned GEJ and PDP.

NLorubebe:
he didn't mention GEJ in anyway but trust 9ja news na

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Splinz(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2016
Is this talk or what?

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by timunstopable: 7:24pm On May 06, 2016
Almost all the roads ke shey na lagos ibadan express way he use 8yrs do and no even complete or na oshodi apapa way that is terrible shape or abeokuta express way or jebba illorin expressway in terrible conditions

Make you dey lie with sense now

infact Gej didn't construct any new road just patches and reconstruction of few

idensko:
If GEJ was able to rehabilitate almost all d federal roads in Nigeria with 18bln

Then I think 200bln is D most padded budget item,

Oga u b MUMU Squared

U should b asking urself what d 200bln will b used 4, isn't it clear u re being played

Or u re an intentional criminal.

Is it about d amount or what u re going to use it for?

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Deen77: 7:24pm On May 06, 2016
Nbote:

I want to apologize in advance but I can't help but call u a goat.. Even Amaechi acknowledged the huge strides d past administration made in roads construction and maintenance while u, an ordinary zombie see abandoned projects. D sooner dis govt kips comparing itself with d past administration d beta for dem. They shld also b willing to compare d hunger levels, inflation rate, d socio-economic situation and general welfare of d masses under the past administration. Jus concentrate on d task at hand and let Nigerians tell d difference by the change dey see and experience.

Mention 5 completed road within d south zone, Lagos to PH to Calaber.

Jonathan crude at $140 x 2m = $280 million
Buhari crude at $30 x 2m = $60 million

Can you see why all nations producing Oil are crying.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2016
Buhari's biggest achievement since he came onboard is signing 2016 budget. hahhhaha. Papa go lavish our budget money on French strippers.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by SonofDevil: 7:25pm On May 06, 2016
hmuhammad:
can he mention any? No follow those pple argue, na march 28th 2015 still de worry them

LOL..!!! grincheesy na true sha it is just a way telling him to shut up.
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by deebsman1(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2016
Igbos don take ova nairaland from omo oduduwas ooo, God av mercy
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Dinocarex(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2016
mekaboy:

How many Nigerians can't afford to travel today because they have lost their source of livelihood? How many have died because they can't afford proper health care? How many Nigerians have been killed by robbers and kidnappers on the roads because of lack of employment?

How many Nigerians died in one day in agatu, enugu, jos etc ?

Nobody is saying the roads are not priority, but roads don't generate money, it is the people that use the roads that generate money. If I don't have money, business or a job, if I travel through that road a million times I am not growing the economy

[b]PPP can handle the roads and provide jobs. [/b]We know that road contracts is the safest way to embezzlement . Contracts awarded at unimaginable rates and nobody can measure the true value. I guess that's where the APC chieftains that invested in elections will get their money back from.

How will the Private sector get their money back? I'm sure to get the money back, they will have to toll the road.. Wouldn't you be part of those that will shout that your are paying tax and you will want to travel anywhere without extra charges of paying tolls??

BTW!! You made an outstanding point overall!
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by playtheblues(f): 7:26pm On May 06, 2016
The Akwaibom Government under the leadership of Akpabio built a lot of Federal Roads and was later reimbursed by the GEJ-led Federal Government.

SonofDevil:

Tell me the federal road Gej maintain in SE SW and SS..?

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Nellybii: 7:26pm On May 06, 2016
playtheblues:
Why can't this Buhari do his thing and leave Jonathan alone for once? Is he in government because of Jonathan or is he living his life for him? He sounds like he's in competition with GEJ or he's very jealous of him. You are no more contesting election with him. Do your work, let Nigerian citizens be the judge.

There were presidents before GEJ and he never compared himself to them.

You should worry about fixing the numerous problems our country is saddled with eg fuel scarcity, zero power supply, economic meltdown, closure of many Higher Institutions, Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen issues etc.

Typical lazy Nigerian.
Why don't you spend some time to read the post before commenting? Where was GEJ mentioned in the write up at all.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 06, 2016
Bubu is braggin niw oh,if he fails to deliver I hope zombie won't give excuse as usual,gej met 5000kltr nd he left 25000kltr let see what buhara would do with the 200million

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by taurusmena1(m): 7:28pm On May 06, 2016
Without prejudice, this s clearly a sign of low self esteem that he should be comparing his govt to a previous one when he has only allocated and not implemented anything.Is it not too early to boast and make comparisons? Is the difference between this budget and that of last year not abt or over 2billion naira? Why not let your work speak for you instead of ranting to the high heavens.Moreover, who is going to use the roads with this much insecurity and incessant killings here and there? Restore peace first cos a man cannot conveniently stay in a burning house talk less of enjoying the comfort therein.....My one pence

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by alexlee50: 7:28pm On May 06, 2016
Why is this man comparing himself with GEJ? On second thoughts, this means there will be no potholes on our roads again

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by tinsel: 7:30pm On May 06, 2016
People are just been mischvious. Buhari is not refering to Jonathan. Government is a continous process. You have to compare between the immediate past and present to know if government is making progress.
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 06, 2016
How much did you budget for internet in the toilet?

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by billyG(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Pls can't this man say anything without mentioning Goodluck Jonathan?
Did we see Gej name mention in d writeup NO?
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by obailala(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2016
Bassee:
Jonathan met 5000km of motorable roads when he came in, when he left we had 25,000km of motorable roads. No be to talk nonsense be am, Buhari, shey you've budgeted 200 trillion for roads, by 2017 Nigerians go know how far.
25,000km of motorable roads and Nigerians still dey complain. Abeg where are these roads?... the moon? SMH!
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 7:31pm On May 06, 2016
Buhari is indeed Nigeria's Father of Corruption. How much of those funds will be used to settle the debts he used for the 2015 election?

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by DedeNkem: 7:32pm On May 06, 2016
Budgeting ₦200 Billion is not the issue. The problem is that they will loot ₦150 Billion and give crooked contractors ₦50 Billion. The contractors will pocket ₦35 Billion and use ₦5 Billion to keep corrupt politicians quiet, and then build inferior roads with the remaining ₦5 Billion.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Duru009(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2016
u talk 2much.....

march ur words with actions abeg

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2016
mekaboy:

How many Nigerians can't afford to travel today because they have lost their source of livelihood? How many have died because they can't afford proper health care? How many Nigerians have been killed by robbers and kidnappers on the roads because of lack of employment?

How many Nigerians died in one day in agatu, enugu, jos etc ?

Nobody is saying the roads are not priority, but roads don't generate money, it is the people that use the roads that generate money. If I don't have money, business or a job, if I travel through that road a million times I am not growing the economy

PPP can handle the roads and provide jobs. We know that road contracts is the safest way to embezzlement . Contracts awarded at unimaginable rates and nobody can measure the true value. I guess that's where the APC chieftains that invested in elections will get their money back from.

U said Road don't generate money?.................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha,

Check this statement by former American president out

"America have good roads not because America is rich, America is rich because America has good roads"

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Mendelssohn(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Silly old dullard illiterate animal

Mhek yhur plane Crash there mumu

Who is this one referring to? I pray bad belle won't send you to an early grave.
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Erickthewreck: 7:33pm On May 06, 2016
Story
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Codes151(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2016
idensko:
If GEJ was able to rehabilitate almost all d federal roads in Nigeria with 18bln

Oga u b MUMU Squared

U should b asking urself what d 200bln will b used 4, isn't it clear u re being played

people with sense this! Nice reply...
Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Vongsama(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2016
Ur feeding is almost three times what GEJ budgeted for.
I think u should tell us all that u budgeted for more dan Jona d yam distributor.

Re: I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari by Esperooke(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2016
idensko:

Oga u b MUMU Squared

Seems you don't know what you are saying or you are blinded by sentiment.
How many roads did GEJ rehabilitate? Did I hear you say 'almost all the federal roads'? I can sense you are one of these guys who spend all their lives in their local enclaves, and tend to believe every cock and bull stories they lay their hands on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Nigerian Troops In Guinea-bissau Reassures Desire For Global Peace / Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage / Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega