Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? (614 Views)

PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? / Guys Help, I'm In A Difficult Situation / Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by Ayoemrys(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2016
i started dating at the age of 11,the girl whom i called my love was a little older than me,she was my elder sister best friend,she developed interest me gradually when her parent move into the next apartment,i could remember how she used to pamper me,she bought everything i need even without telling her,i like her as a good and caring sister but her's is otherwise,i mean she love me so mush,she always wanted to stay beside me,as time goes by she eventully confess and woo me,you know as 11yr old boy i was so confuse i couldnt say a word when she said she love me and she took my silence as a yes to her words,to cut it short,we dated for over 3yrs before i travelled,i spent 5yrs in traveling without contacting eachother,you know their's nothing like phone then,so by the time i came she has already got married to a brother i knew very well,thought she came when she heard i was around,she explain everything,how she waited for me and how my mum told her that i wasnt coming back until 10yrs time,WATCH OUT 4 PART 2
Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by donbenedict(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2016
Lwkmd seee african magic
Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by obiorathesubtle: 8:54am On May 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 07, 2016
Mtcheeew angry

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by sinaj(f): 8:59am On May 07, 2016
The grammar don make me loose interest sef

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by missmary(f): 9:01am On May 07, 2016
undecided I was already preparing my "Advice" mind What is wrong with you? #Churchgirl
Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by iceberylin(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2016
sinaj:
The grammar don make me loose interest sef
That's why he was silent when she wooed him.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by sinaj(f): 9:12am On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:

That's why he was silent when she wooed him.. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by Ayoemrys(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2016
becouse then everybody on our street knows that something was going on between us inclueding my mum,my mum warned me several time to stay away from her,she further to report her to her parent but i tell you,lol,nobody could seperat us,that was the reason my mum sent me to lagos by all means,so when i came bact she has already married like i said,you cant believe what she told me,she said ''I KNOW FROM THE BEGINNING THAT WE CAN'T MARRY EACHOTHER BECOUSE AM OLDER THAN YOU,I JUST LOVE YOU NATURALLY,PLEASE LETS CONTINUE FROM WE QUIT,MY LOVE FOR HAVE NEVER CHANGE,i was like,what kind of person is this,you already married,thats adultery,she begged me i said i will think about it,a month latter after many presure from her,i told can't do it,i later went back to lag,my problem now is all the girls i met after i her were comfirm virgins,av dated atleast 8 matured girls,and av been told not to deflower any girl unless its certain that i ll marry her,am not ready to settle down now,what should i do please
Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by wilybebsy(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2016
Just do nothing

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:20am On May 07, 2016
Its as if u want us to say u must sleep wit her while u try find D one. No boy, dats adultery as u said. So rather keep to yo prinscipals til marriage
Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by Ayoemrys(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Its as if u want us to say u must sleep wit her while u try find D one. No boy, dats adultery as u said. So rather keep to yo prinscipals til marriage
no dat cn never happen,am just sayin i couldnt find a girl dats already bin deflowered,am telin u if i woo a gal today next i wil discover she's a vrgin,these gals are 19yrs upward
Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:36am On May 07, 2016
Ayoemrys:
no dat cn never happen,am just sayin i couldnt find a girl dats already bin deflowered,am telin u if i woo a gal today next i wil discover she's a vrgin,these gals are 19yrs upward

den dats a sign dat u wer nt destined to b a player, bt was destined for good things. U r meant to b a succesful family man. Work towards yo wealth, den settle down
Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by Ayoemrys(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

den dats a sign dat u wer nt destined to b a player, bt was destined for good things. U r meant to b a succesful family man. Work towards yo wealth, den settle down
its not just easy to abstain like that,this is 9th yrs without sex,anyways thanx so much for ur advise,
Re: Please Guys Help,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 07, 2016
I pity you

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? / Make Him Feel Safe Enough To Love You #1 / Easy Ways To Spice Up Things In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.