Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? (1884 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by pongwa(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
they love guys who v cars, a fat bank account and all the flashy things of life, does this make them gold diggers?
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by whitelexi(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2009
Girls are not generally gold diggers, they can be materialistic but not gold-diggers - thats cos in most cases around the world, they can afford these things.

However, most naija girls are both materialistic and gold digging lazy bums who sit around and hope shit comes their way. . . Its just appalling cool cool
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by TheSeeker(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2009
"And I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she don't messing with no broke niggaz . . . . ."
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by biola44: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2009
they are only trying to balance the books, survival grin
its up to the poor prey!

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2009
pongwa:

they love guys who v cars, a fat bank account and all the flashy things of life, does this make them gold diggers?

It depends on the lady's motive and too what lengths she would go to snag herself a rich dude. . .there are some lazy women whose sole aim in life is to string for themselves a rich dude without contributing anything to their own well being or development. . .these sort of women I can't stand!

Now speaking from my own perspective. . .I know where I came from. . .I know where I am today. . . and I know where am going tomm. . .if you ain't got no prospectives then I ain't messing with you. . .simple!  cool
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by CrudeOil2(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2009
No. Very few are.
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by henryhemon(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2009
@crude oil,
not very few are,most of them are.
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by Ben13: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2009
None of them is. Naturally, they're not meant to suffer.
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by biola44: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2009
really grin
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by IFELEKE(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2009
right on point Ben.
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by luxoire(f): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2009
whitelexi:

Girls are not generally gold diggers, they can be materialistic but not gold-diggers - thats cos in most cases around the world, they can afford these things.

However, most naija girls are both materialistic and gold digging lazy bums who sit around and hope shit comes their way. . . Its just appalling cool cool

i suport teh highlighted part - and although an independent woman comes with her own dramas - so does a dependent woman - Guys its up to you to choose which type of wahala you want!!
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by peelovee(f): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2009
Ben20001:

None of them is. Naturally, they're not meant to suffer.

grin Thanks bros grin but to assist grin grin grin .
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by Junee(f): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

"And I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she don't messing with no broke niggaz . . . . ."

Gbam!

I'm not looking for a Sheik with hundred castles but at the same time a guy with prospects (unrealized) isn't enough.
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2009
Don't generalise. There may be some females like that but Im sure there are some males who fit the bill as well.
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by posakosa(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2009
James Bassey fits the description of MALE GOLD DIGGER.
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by Gentlelady(f): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2009
Girls just need security! A nice guy will good prospects is fine too!
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by TheSeeker(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2009
Where are those few women who are entrepreneurial and have great business ideas? What happened to them? Must every woman dig men's pockets and bank accounts?
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by yjay(f): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2009
@poster - well it depends on ur own perception of who a gold digger is! cos there certainly aint nothing wrong with 'ving a man with all those things u listed!

pongwa:

Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by henryhemon(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2009
@vjay,
same as nothing wrong in you having a handiwork of ur own n takecare of ursef like they do oversea,after all isn't it the culture you girls copy?
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by yjay(f): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2009
henryhemon:

@vjay,
same as nothing wrong in you having a handiwork of ur own n takecare of ursef like they do oversea,after all isn't it the culture you girls copy?

dont ve any problems with that either henry!
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by Gentlelady(f): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Where are those few women who are entrepreneurial and have great business ideas? What happened to them? Must every woman dig men's pockets and bank accounts?

Most women make their own money. We just to ensure that we are not tying ourselves down to a guy who is not ready to pull his end of the rope. That is the reason most ladies go for rich guys or guys with prospects. No one wants to be pulled down. Even you have to admit that there are some people (ladies and guys) who do not have much ambition.
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by debest1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2009
i guess the real test of whether a woman is a gold digger or not is when the couple divorce and she insists on taking him to the cleaners even though her financial contribution to the the family coffers had been negligible.
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by pongwa(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
must thank y'all for the replies, are we tryin to say ladies date only rich guys(wat they understand as prospects) due to their insecurities. and also frolicks around with less privileged dudes? i v an experience on dat
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by posakosa(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2009
pongwa:

must thank y'all for the replies, are we tryin to say ladies date only rich guys(wat they understand as prospects) due to their insecurities. and also frolicks around with less privileged dudes? i v an experience on dat

must thank y'all for the replies, are we tryin to say MEN date only rich women (whom they may view as desperate looking for a MAN) so as to pounce on their insecurities while frolicking around with less privileged and young women?    wink

If you can answer the same for MEN, you can answer the same for WOMEN ?
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by mamagee6(f): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2009
posakosa:

James Bassey fits the description of MALE GOLD DIGGER.   

lol
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by posakosa(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2009
,mama-gee:

lol

Action Mama, wetin dey shele for your side now ? cheesy
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by saintobi14: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2009
hell yes my friend girls re gold diggers expecially the single miserable ones in their mid 20s and late 20s.But the problem lies with us men we make them the gold diggers they re.If we stop spending too much money on them and spending more time with them instead. A walk in the beach,the street, sports and other fun activity rather than us thinking spending money on them will make them want us. Money cant buy you love but can certainly buy u a gold digger
Life
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by mamagee6(f): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2009
posakosa:

Action Mama,  wetin dey shele for your side now ?  cheesy

Nothing, I just dey shine. cheesy
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by 190: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2009
99.9 % of dem in nigeria are
if u doubt this ask my EX gf!
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by mamagee6(f): 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2009
No we aren't, get hold of yourself
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by maedan(f): 1:14am On Aug 15, 2009
@ OP, funny you should ask. But the only guys who should worry about this issue are the truly loaded ones. So unless you're "holding" like Paddy Adenuga, the Ibrus and co., I don't think you have anything to fear tongue.
Re: Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? by saintobi14: 1:32am On Aug 15, 2009
naija women re gold diggers some re even diamond diggers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back / Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? / Crazy Life Of An Executive Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.