Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose (13447 Views)

Igbos Need To Stop Acting Like Minorities And Play Nigerian Politics / ‘EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly’ – Fayose / 'EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly' - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by yanabasee(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2016
At the mention of "Fayose", PBM trembles...

Those who keeps saying that fayose's time is yet to come aren't just ignorance but are politically d-u-m-b...

Becoz he speaks against PMB's misrule means he is corrupt?

Lol.... Zombism sucks!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Isoni(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2016
The king is back grin
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by alvan06(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2016
Fayose on point as always EFCC is used to prosecute PDP....Nigeria is long way of from archiving the goals in the midst of bad leadership
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by omooba969(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2016
ExAngel007:
MADMAN

If datz u on ur dp, then u r fvckn sexy & tempting. wink

Just watch how guys will flood ur dp. grin
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Shortyy(f): 8:55am On May 08, 2016
Stalwert:
Your turn go soon reach

Turn for what? So someone cannot air their opinion anymore? People like you are the reason this country is messed up. Buttlickers.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by henrygale(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2016
Ok.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Nobody: 8:57am On May 08, 2016
Kingsolex1:
Today is my birthday, though I don't feel anything special about today, I just thank God am alive.

Happy bday man.. Many happy returns of d day

1 Like

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by olajide8(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2016
See who is talking-

The most irresponsible executive office holder in nigeria*- before you talk go and baptize yourself* Oga

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2016
shame@fayose....when these people were busy stealing our commonwealth without fear of God And conscience, they forgot we were in democracy huh? now You na saying we re democracy Not military era...don't remind us we no, I ve always said that efcc are Not kids, they no what's wrong And right...if You feel What they re doing is wrong Mr fayose then use the court room and stop ranting. sebi You get money for newspapers ads back then to abuse pmb up And down, now use The court room if You don't like efcc treatment of thieves like You...imagine is talking About abuse of human rights And display of rascality of efcc...hmm maybe he thinks we Nigerians forget tinz so easily abi? how him fayose invaded court room to slap And beat a judge, isn't that the height of rascality? how he victimized apc chieftains with military during ekiti last election, isn't that the height of abuse of human right and gross abuse of electoral process? abegi thug fayose go sitdon one place. You no longer effective anymore as Mr speaker of opposition party.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Ucbiu(m): 9:03am On May 08, 2016
Budget has been sign, haters rot in he'll. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Nobody: 9:03am On May 08, 2016
oga Fayose the EFCC does not take her orders from you. The EFCC will do her job and you can only wail till the death

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by ExAngel007(f): 9:05am On May 08, 2016
omooba969:

If datz u on ur dp, then u r fvckn sexy & tempting. wink
Just watch how guys will flood ur dp. grin
that's why i always stay away from nairaland....
But thanks anyway
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by ReabridCharles(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2016
I know some persons would be quick to shut him up.

But then, let's be sincere to ourselves. The rule of law is sacrosanct. And nobody is guilty until proven guilty.

Then why keep people I detention without trial? This anti-graft war from my perspective and the perceptive of many other Nigerians is just a way of intimidating the opposition.

I think the 2019 race has already started. Divide and conquer. Intimidate the opposition, so 2019, only one party remains.

I weep for my country.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by kynbasil01: 9:06am On May 08, 2016
Stalwert:
Your turn go soon reach
people like u are the reason this country will never move forward.. Yes FAYOSE talks much but was he lying?
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Ucbiu(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2016
See monkey

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by chymosman: 9:09am On May 08, 2016
Stalwert:
Your turn go soon reach
shut up ur rubbish mouth... Efcc r doing nonsense u r tlkin rubbish[s]
Stalwert:
Your turn go soon reach
shut up ur rubbish mouth... Efcc r doing nonsense u r tlkin rubbish[/s]
Stalwert:
Your turn go soon reach
shut up ur rubbish mouth... Efcc r doing nonsense & u r tlkin rubbish
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by joshaac(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2016
Are you a responsible governor?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by genetics111: 9:11am On May 08, 2016
Yes, they must Stop acting irresponsible by getting you arrested after your tenure has expired and no more immunity.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by omooba969(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2016
ExAngel007:

that's why i always stay away from nairaland....

But thanks anyway

Stay away from NL? shocked smiley

Very funny indeed! grin

You can come to my Pleasureland if you so please & we would go on the roller-coaster.

Having fun is a sure thing & you can put your money on that baby. cool
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by chymosman: 9:20am On May 08, 2016
Rexnegro:
shame@fayose....when these people were busy stealing our commonwealth without fear of God And conscience, they forgot we were in democracy huh? now You na saying we re democracy Not military era...don't remind us we no, I ve always said that efcc are Not kids, they no what's wrong And right...if You feel What they re doing is wrong Mr fayose then use the court room and stop ranting. sebi You get money for newspapers ads back then to abuse pmb up And down, now use The court room if You don't like efcc treatment of thieves like You...imagine is talking About abuse of human rights And display of rascality of efcc...hmm maybe he thinks we Nigerians forget tinz so easily abi? how him fayose invaded court room to slap And beat a judge, isn't that the height of rascality? how he victimized apc chieftains with military during ekiti last election, isn't that the height of abuse of human right and gross abuse of electoral process? abegi thug fayose go sitdon one place. You no longer effective anymore as Mr speaker of opposition party.
you sound so stupid, even surprise u could write all this, why are efcc not sincere with their stupid job, why is it only pdp they are investigating; ohh! I see, they are now political agency use to fight opposition party. Smh for this country..
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by sinistermind(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2016
I wonder how people reason, the rule of law is sacrosanct and the position of the constitution is clear. Fayose is only pointing out the obvious and FFK can sue for false imprisonment. What's wrong is wrong. No one supports corruption but fighting it should be done following the rule of law.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by chymosman: 9:26am On May 08, 2016
kropotkin11:
oga Fayose the EFCC does not take her orders from you. The EFCC will do her job and you can only wail till the death
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by chymosman: 9:29am On May 08, 2016
kropotkin11:
oga, if you don't knw what to say keep quite, don't even knw if you understood what fayose said b4 opening ur dirty mouth.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by chymosman: 9:36am On May 08, 2016
Ucbiu:
See monkey
you could have said you are a goat. I now understand the kind of creature you are. Black goat
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by NaInna(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2016
If you do any how woth our yam, you go see any how.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Clemzzz(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2016
Rule of law? The same rule of law that you thieves manipulated to steal Nigeria dry!!!
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by berrystunn(m): 9:56am On May 08, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I Just love Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu

You just stated your age

1 Like

Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by berrystunn(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2016
This is a clear prove his clean. Carry on
We need 4 real men like you in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by StarMogul(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I Just love Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu
Early Sunday morning weed undecided
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by ransomed: 10:12am On May 08, 2016
Yam eaters should start behaving responsibly be returning our tubers. Ayo should behave responsibly by keeping mute and stopping his loquacious tendencies. EFCC should carry on doing its constitutional duties without fear or favour.
Re: EFCC Must Stop Acting Irresponsibly – Fayose by Sigo86(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2016
ganisucks:
Fayose is my role model. I A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Nigerian women love Fayose.

Dat shud be u nd ur mum alone... Besides, d man no send u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Will Win Between 25 And 27 State In 2019 - Atiku Predicts / President Buhari Vows To Reverse “Terrible Mismanagement” Of Nigeria / Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.