Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About (42198 Views)

What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) / D / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 15, 2016
SidL:
Hello LoJ,

Sent you an email and hope you got it since I've never sent an email on NL before. Cheers.
Hello SidL,

I saw your mail yesterday and was very pleased, and answered immediately. But You should note that I answered you with a different email addres, since I no longer use the former one. You can check it and tell me if you got it. If not, I will reply once again.

Thank you in advance. Receive my best wishes.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
BiafranAmerican:
Yes. Its free to have many usernames.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by horlarwhalhe: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
nnadychuks:
In the old testament the bible didn't take record of women,the decendants talked about males.. Since it was regarded that woman came from man

Are you telling me man give birth not female, that your Bible is Lier, now I can see Bible is another slave mentally, if they count male only we should have the same DNA and blood type
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by horlarwhalhe: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Your first analogy of the whole world not being able to contain the information is ridiculous. Let's accept the truth that Genesis is written in introspection by Moses who didn't live in the Eden time.

Don't forget that the world was destroyed by God, maybe Noah kept some records in the ark. Moses was born and bred in Africa-Egypt. It would be surely be an inaccurate and disjointed piece. To this time, there was no known literacy, in fact, one fact says literacy started in Egypt.

To add to what you said, Bible is a stolen history of Africa tribe and royal artifacts before words English was made, civilization, languages, Kings and Queens, God and Goddess, spirituality, astrology, Astral projection, etc all this start from Africa before the Caucasian (cave man and woman..... Adam and eve),. Before they they corrupted everything, look at the continent properly you will see the tracks of black people around the world.
Every thing in Bible is a stolen history by Caucasian and they corrupted it

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by horlarwhalhe: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=Splinz post=45416935]
[/quote

Bible is missed with lie and truth but lies is more than truth, brother Bible is not perfect is a stolen history if Bible is inspired by holy spirit is should not have rewrite and again and again and again and again and again if so the Bible is perfect can you explain this.
2 Samuel 24:1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
1 Chronicles 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.
Bible and Quoran is a weapon to destroy Africa

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by horlarwhalhe: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=JMAN05 post=45417739]

The bible beneficial for teaching, for reproving etc 2tim 3:16. The bible has a purpose for its writing. The purpose is not to document every bit of history(no book can claim that even historical books), but to lead us to the knowledge of God and to the sanctification of His name.

The story of Cain and Abel was to teach us what envy does. It was written for instruction, not that they were the only children of Adam at the time. If God does not feel that a knowledge will be helpful for our teaching, he won't include the account in His word. I want u to understand what the bible is.

2. Did God create other humans after Adam and Eve or before? the bible's answer is no.

It was only Eve that gave birth to other humans who populated the earth. Gen 3:20.

Did she and Adam give birth to only males? No, read gen 5:4.

It is logical then to conclude that Eve gave birth to other humans not mentioned in the bible, including females. Why is this reasonable?

- Adam was 130 yrs before giving birth to Seth. Gen 5:3. Now 129 years is enough to give birth to many and even enough time for ur offspring to produce there own children.

- The words of Cain and Gods action at gen 4: 14-15 as to who might kill Cain, suggests that some families have sprang up and migrated to other locations. Cain may have married any of his female relatives.

The story of Cain became prominent no doubt cos of the lessons to be learned from it. Perhaps the accounts of Adam's other sons and daughters never had something of significance.[/quote

Read your Bible very well Cain as left before the birth of sets and so called children, who are in the "world" were Cain went in the land of nod read from Jenesis 4;16-26

Genesis 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch. 4:18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech. 4:19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah. 4:20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle. 4:21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ. 4:22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah. 4:23 And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. 4:24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold. 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew. 4:26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=horlarwhalhe post=46825635][/quote]

gen 3:20. maybe u dont understand my writeup.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by nnadychuks(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2016
horlarwhalhe:

Are you telling me man give birth not female, that your Bible is Lier, now I can see Bible is another slave mentally, if they count male only we should have the same DNA and blood type
what I say is my business,what you understand is your business
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by oaroloye(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sirnose:
Hello peeps!..good evening
There has been a nagging question i have asking,but have'nt gotten an answer.
The question is,if God only created Adam and Eve,and they in turn begat Caine and Abel,who begot every other person on earth as at then.we are told that after God cast Caine out of His presence,he became a wanderer and eventually got a wife and married her(Gen.5 vs 17).
Where did this wife of Caine come from?
Did God created other people after Adam and Eve?
Why was it not recorded in d Bible?
Is the compilation of the Bible even complete?

It is very difficult to talk to people who lack commonsense.

. GENESIS 3:20.

20. And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

HOW IS THIS A PROBLEM?
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by myqel(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' / Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians? / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.