Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Niger Delta Will Loose And Bear The Pain Of Bombing Of Pipeline - By Mohnice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Will Loose And Bear The Pain Of Bombing Of Pipeline - By Mohnice (920 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Kachikwu Reacts To Recent Attacks On Forcados Pipeline By Militants / How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice (2) (3) (4)

Niger Delta Will Loose And Bear The Pain Of Bombing Of Pipeline - By Mohnice by mohince(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2016
Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...
Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?

The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.

Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

Re: Niger Delta Will Loose And Bear The Pain Of Bombing Of Pipeline - By Mohnice by mohince(m): 11:54pm On May 07, 2016
Does who have ear let them hear
Re: Niger Delta Will Loose And Bear The Pain Of Bombing Of Pipeline - By Mohnice by youngeagle(m): 12:04am On May 08, 2016
There is no gain destroying Government property...but government should learn to respect there citizen,we are not animals.

Re: Niger Delta Will Loose And Bear The Pain Of Bombing Of Pipeline - By Mohnice by Trapping(m): 12:10am On May 08, 2016
mohince:
Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...

The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.

Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.

Trash. Did anyone ask for your opinion. Busybody.

Re: Niger Delta Will Loose And Bear The Pain Of Bombing Of Pipeline - By Mohnice by Nobody: 12:35am On May 08, 2016
It pains me that Nigeria Govt plays deaf & dumb in matters dat require urgent national attention. No nation survives two wars at a time.

There shld be palliatives from fed Govt now to quell this militancy rearing it's ugly head in d region as they feels they don't hv any sense of belonging in Nigeria since d ouster of GEJ hence the recent attacks on oil infrastructures.

Re: Niger Delta Will Loose And Bear The Pain Of Bombing Of Pipeline - By Mohnice by TPAND(f): 5:46am On May 08, 2016
mohince:

You suffering from dementia praecox. You are vagabond Niger Deltan. A true Niger Deltan doesn't talk this way. You obviously don't know the groans and agitations of people in the land.
Gas flaring alone is that not much of an environmental pollution to you. A village I know in delta has 8 flaring stations
Re: Niger Delta Will Loose And Bear The Pain Of Bombing Of Pipeline - By Mohnice by vincent10(m): 5:49am On May 08, 2016
The op is not a from Niger Delta.
Re: Niger Delta Will Loose And Bear The Pain Of Bombing Of Pipeline - By Mohnice by bender79: 6:46am On May 08, 2016
Trapping:
[s][/s]

Trash. Did anyone ask for your opinion. Busybody.
All in your face..I know it hurts so badly.
Re: Niger Delta Will Loose And Bear The Pain Of Bombing Of Pipeline - By Mohnice by DropShot: 6:51am On May 08, 2016
mohince:

This couldn't have been penned better.

Whichever way it turns out after blowing of pipelines, ND loses - either by having their communities bombed, their land degraded and unfit for farming or fishing, and of course being isolated by the larger populace.
Re: Niger Delta Will Loose And Bear The Pain Of Bombing Of Pipeline - By Mohnice by olalat(m): 7:06am On May 08, 2016
Last time i checked, a niger deltan presided over the affairs of d country 4 5yrs plus, did he auend to any of ur concerns? What did u do then? Are u aware that he built a construction company with hqts in abuja here. I knw a niger deltan gov who bought a large portion of land for farming in nasarawa state here. Asari made a lot of noise, got govt attention and invests d proceeds at far away benin republic. U are just a frustrated soul trolling from thread to thread on d internet supporting terriorists.
TPAND:

You suffering from dementia praecox. You are vagabond Niger Deltan. A true Niger Deltan doesn't talk this way. You obviously don't know the groans and agitations of people in the land.
Gas flaring alone is that not much of an environmental pollution to you. A village I know in delta has 8 flaring stations

Re: Niger Delta Will Loose And Bear The Pain Of Bombing Of Pipeline - By Mohnice by DaBullIT(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2016
Now they have vagabond Niger delta among themselves ?

bwahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

Fuel Subsidy Removal, What Has Changed Since 2012? / Nigeria Does Not Need A Nuclear Centre / Nigerians Eat Poison As Food – Audu Ogbeh