Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Noting.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Noting.. (3813 Views)

Dayo Amusa: It’s My Life If I Bleach My Skin,’ Says Actress, Noting Concern Youn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noting.. by ayindejimmy(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2016
Omohjick:

Juliemee26@gmail.com the private message stuff isn't working
Ok
Re: Noting.. by Lexusgs430: 1:32pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hehehehehehehehehe

You such a funny dude. Thanks for making me laugh

Thanks for having a GSOH
Re: Noting.. by unilagfreshest(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2016
Omohjick:

Juliemee26@gmail.com I've always been a good lady, not materialistic nd godly enough
Sent u a mail, . Pray it will worth it at the end.
Re: Noting.. by deyemia: 2:40pm On May 08, 2016
Omohjick:
Hi, I'm new on here. I need a serious relationship with a guy who is ready to settle down as soon as possible and please a matured Yoruba guy from (Ogun, Oyo, Lagos and Osun). My mom won't allow me go farther than that. Age between 32 to 45 and please not married man. The man must have be thinking of settling down this year and latest early 2017. Please only the serious type and no Igbo and Hausa...no master or PhD planning fellow b4 marriage...but should be a learned person and somebody I can learn from.

We are all responsibile if it comes to this
Re: Noting.. by Ajixegun: 4:22pm On May 08, 2016
I'm late 20's from ondo state, still on my master program by God grace, I will be through with latest by Jan 2017. If u're interested pm me. But I Neva Carry o.
Re: Noting.. by omoigbomina(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Is this a joke or what??.. So no Ekiti and Ondo.. becos they are PDP-controlled or what?
you are selfish so where did you live kwara and kogi
Re: Noting.. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 08, 2016
deyemia:

We are all responsibile if it comes to this

Ladies in the house using my thread to gain access to the guys that tried to contact me thru nairaland...hmmm God dey o!
Re: Noting.. by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 08, 2016
unilagfreshest:

Sent u a mail, . Pray it will worth it at the end.

I'm sure a lot of ladies on nairaland sent you PMs because they seem to be using my thread to gain access to men on here
Re: Noting.. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2016
7]
Ok[/quote]
Re: Noting.. by moscobabs(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Omohjick:

Did you see my email yet?
send me mail on moscobabs8@gmail.com or Babatunde.moses@yahoo.com

I'm not the one o but my friend is ready just needs s serious Lady. he's planing to settle down next year early .

pls attach your pix and your FB name.

thank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? / Okowa Caught Holding Chinese Woman's Hand Like Lover (photo) / Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.