Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You (3768 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by SexyDenzel: 12:55pm On May 18, 2018
I've noticed times without number that our African females lack or dislike investing time in a responsible and productive way or basically making money. I know some try their best, some work their asses off and yet they money they make is not enough so they keep toiling to make ends meet.
Life's is not easy yes but why is it that a girl will have a boyfriend, man friend, sugar daddy or whatnot that is making money but only beg them to give her money for her to take care of herself and fail to ask these men that are making money to teach them how to make that money too or get into whatever business the man is into? Most girls lobe the passenger seat beside the driver so much that they can do anything for it not knowing that the driver's seat( ownership) is better.
why is that? ask the man to teach them how to establish or succeed? instead of just begging for money ever now and then you can make your own money and I swear no money sweet lass the one you made by yourself.
Ladies why can't you ask that your boyfriend or partner to teach you how to make that money he's making?

4 Likes

Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by SoapQueen(f): 1:40pm On May 18, 2018
SexyDenzel:
I've noticed times without number that our African females lack or dislike investing time in a responsible and productive way or basically making money. I know some try their best, some work their asses off and yet they money they make is not enough so they keep toiling to make ends meet.
Life's is not easy yes but why is it that a girl will have a boyfriend, man friend, sugar daddy or whatnot that is making money but only beg them to give her money for her to take care of herself and fail to ask these men that are making money to teach them how to make that money too or get into whatever business the man is into? Most girls lobe the passenger seat beside the driver so much that they can do anything for it not knowing that the driver's seat( ownership) is better.
why is that? ask the man to teach them how to establish or succeed? instead of just begging for money ever now and then you can make your own money and I swear no money sweet lass the one you made by yourself.
Ladies why can't you ask that your boyfriend or partner to teach you how to make that money he's making?

Success is not sexually transmitted. Get yo ass up and start hustlin' for yo daily bread, ladies.

Though, I once asked someone I was dating to employ me so he could pay me or invest in my business( I was willing to split the proceeds). He blatantly refused, I had to count my teeth with my tongue and started doing my own(no matter how small).

Na thesame one head me and these guys get.

Not a bad post @ Op. Not bad at all.

8 Likes

Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Barzinime(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2018
Its in their DNA ooo
They must beg...I am not saying they shouldnt give them money,But most have turned it to Dividend of relationship.

Just some hardworking few deserves respect. Thumbs Up if you are one

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by SexyDenzel: 2:09pm On May 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Success is not sexually transmitted. Get yo ass up and start hustlin' for yo daily bread, ladies.

Though, I once asked someone I was dating to employ me so he could pay me or invest in my business( I was willing to split the proceeds). He blatantly refused, I had to count my teeth with my tongue and started doing my own(no matter how small).

May your hustle continue to blossom my dear, I love ladies that understands that they have to also grind to be on same or better level than their male counterparts or partners. No men will dictate no
Keep your grind on sugar ;-).
SexyDenzel:
May your hustle continue to blossom my dear, I love ladies that understands that they have to also grind to be on same or better level than their male counterparts or partners.
SoapQueen:

May your hustle continue to blossom my dear, I love ladies that understands that they have to also grind to be on same or better level than their male counterparts or partners. No men will dictate nonsense to you because if theyre observant they will recognize you are a hustler and respect your grind.

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by SoapQueen(f): 2:10pm On May 18, 2018
SexyDenzel:
May your hustle continue to blossom my dear, I love ladies that understands that they have to also grind to be on same or better level than their male counterparts or partners.

Thank you, bitter!

For real, thanks. Amen to your prayers. I wish you same, too.
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by BabbanBura(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2018
SexyDenzel:

God bless u sister
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by SexyDenzel: 2:22pm On May 18, 2018
BabbanBura:

God bless u sister
Sister? Hahahahahhaa bro I've got two balls and theyre not used for sports man :-).
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by BabbanBura(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Ma kind of lady - Many of ma past gals refused to accept exactly this proposal. One came knocking recently asking for help with start up and i reiterated my position but she walk away cos she wouldn't let me in to share the biz
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by SoapQueen(f): 2:45pm On May 18, 2018
BabbanBura:

Ma kind of lady - Many of ma past gals refused to accept exactly this proposal. One came knocking recently asking for help with start up and i reiterated my position but she walk away cos she wouldn't let me in to share the biz

Well, people are different. Forgive them.
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by majorbravo: 2:48pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 18, 2018
I have this feeling that it's the society... This generation of girls (below 30) are stuck between 2 worlds. The world that celebrates independent women and the world that tells them after all their hard work and studying child bearing awaits her so It's not an easy time for them.

Men don't want to support them willing anymore and at the same time her cooking skills are questioned (as her worth)... it's not easy being a female in Africa... IMO.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by SexyDenzel: 3:32pm On May 18, 2018
majorbravo:
This was the exact thing I commented on that guy's post who was complaining about poor girls hitting on him for cash. The Davido Law is a sure banker.
What's the Davido law biko? :-)
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by SexyDenzel: 3:34pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:
I have this feeling that it's the society... This generation of girls (below 30) are stuck between 2 worlds. The world that celebrates independent women and the world that tells them after all their hard work and studying child bearing awaits her so It's not an easy time for them.

Men don't want to support them willing anymore and at the same time her cooking skills are questioned (as her worth)... it's not easy being a female in Africa... IMO.
Who supports men? is it easy being a man in Africa?
is child bearing a demeaning act? I'd like your opinion :-).

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by BabbanBura(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Sister? Hahahahahhaa bro I've got two balls and theyre not used for sports man :-).

Wow, my bad Bro. Sorry!
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 18, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Who supports men? is it easy being a man in Africa?
is child bearing a demeaning act? I'd like your opinion :-).

I have nothing to say to this. I was hoping you would understand but you want to counter so let me save us both the time and say, 'You are right'

#Peace
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by BabbanBura(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

What are u talking about? seemed u are as confused as the subject of your discuss.
Our mothers and grandmothers passed through all u have said without crises - they bore and brought up the kids, they also worked (go to farms, businesses etx) and do their wify duties. You gals of nowadays just want to sit on softest sofas and be pressibg TV remotes and do nothing. If you want that life, go work ya ass (yes including prostitution), make ya money and forget marriage.
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Hilbertrudolf(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2018
all this shaku shaku girls
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by majorbravo: 3:44pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by SexyDenzel: 3:45pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

I have nothing to say to this. I was hoping you would understand but you want to counter so let me save us both the time and say, 'You are right'

#Peace
My dear I'm not trying to counter rather to get the full circle and understand what you mean so please enlighten me, I might learn a thing or two from you dear. I keep an open mind try not to see my questions as counter.
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by SexyDenzel: 3:49pm On May 18, 2018
BabbanBura:

What are u talking about? seemed u are as confused as the subject of your discuss.
Our mothers and grandmothers passed through all u have said without crises - they bore and brought up the kids, they also worked (go to farms, businesses etx) and do their wify duties. You gals of nowadays just want to sit on softest sofas and be pressibg TV remotes and do nothing. If you want that life, go work ya ass (yes including prostitution), make ya money and forget marriage.
Bro please don't be like that, she didn't really define what she meant so let her air her views first and what she really mean by those words.
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 18, 2018
BabbanBura:

I wonder if our fathers and grandfather bitched and moaned about supporting the women folk?

I'm not doing this with you guys... it's a beautiful day and I've said my opinion.
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by daveP(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Thank you, bitter!

For real, thanks. Amen to your prayers. I wish you same, too.
lol@bitter.

Nice idea.
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Lalas247(f): 4:04pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

I wonder if our fathers and grandfather bitched and moaned about supporting the women folk?

I'm not doing this with you guys... it's a beautiful day and I've said my opinion.
My dad didn’t and he had side chics lol still made sure my mum did fuvk all .. I mean fuvk all
She didn’t work .. but after we all grew up she started a business out of boredom ... never ever ever heard my father once say anything about money .. it’s was a thing of pride for men to look after their wives .. obv this generation filled with LAZY men who will do anything to forfeit their role as a man ..

Ask them what they bring to the table .. ?

They expect ladies to cook, clean , carry a child for 9 months , push the baby out, look after the kids and the useless man , be submissive and also provide ...?.? They are crazy
That’s why I urge ladies to be independent so useless guys like that won’t get them ... keep em reserved for the guys who know their duty as a man and value the extra income the lady brings as a compliment to his ...

I’m telling you it’s guys with little or no cash that cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 18, 2018
Lalas247:

My dad didn’t and he had side chics lol still made sure my mum did fuvk all .. I mean fuvk all
She didn’t work .. but after we all grew up she started a business out of boredom ... never ever ever heard my father once say anything about money .. it’s was a thing of pride for men to look after their wives .. obv this generation filled with LAZY men who will do anything to forfeit their role as a man ..

Ask them what they bring to the table .. ?

They expect ladies to cook, clean , carry a child for 9 months , push the baby out, look after the kids and the useless man , be submissive and also provide ...?.? They are crazy
That’s why I urge ladies to be independent so useless guys like that won’t get them ... keep em reserved for the guys who know their duty as a man and value the extra income the lady brings as a compliment to his ...

I’m telling you it’s guys with little or no cash that cry

These guys have zero pride! They're too busy looking in the woman's purse.

They love feminism when it's about women working and paying half but hate feminism when it's about not submitting to a man... This generation of men have lost what it means to be a man and they attack us instead of going on a search for their testosterone. They run their mouth more than women then wonder why they're broke. If they spent their energy on money instead of chasing skirts they wouldn't have any problems. If a hungry bitch asks for money all they have to say is no like a man and mean it. Instead they come and disturb us.
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

u r smart girl I guess, different people different whahala, am expecting one of my ex to mention this as u said in ur first paragraph when we are dating, I already plan to invest at least #200k for her to open medicine shop but am shocked when she told me she need money for her birthday that she wants to host her friend. am shocked that I just free her that day and I block her immediately on WhatsApp and Facebook and since then she don't even bother to call me again and I don't fvcking care.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by BabbanBura(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

No they didn't use their hard earned resources on lazy ass bitxhes your irks that will eventually junk their innocent asses.

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by SoapQueen(f): 5:39pm On May 18, 2018
adetoroamos:
u r smart girl I guess, different people different whahala, am expecting one of my ex to mention this as u said in ur first paragraph when we are dating, I already plan to invest at least #200k for her to open medicine shop but am shocked when she told me she need money for her birthday that she wants to host her friend. am shocked that I just free her that day and I block her immediately on WhatsApp and Facebook and since then she don't even bother to call me again and I don't fvcking care.

Eyah. So sorry. Forgive her.
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by BabbanBura(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Well, people are different. Forgive them.

Ma dear, i hold nothing against anyone of them. Instead they believed and say i refused to help them - and i told them if i am never extravagant with my resources because i painfully earned them, is it them that i will give the resources to just like thay without any indication they will make judicious use of the resources? No bleeping way!

May be when government pays another Udoji
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Eyah. So sorry. Forgive her.
forgive kini, shey pity they love Nii, definitely she's telling me that her birthday is important rather than getting her business set up. me just think when she have an own business she will be less demanding from me but she's soo unfortunate
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by SoapQueen(f): 5:50pm On May 18, 2018
BabbanBura:

Ma dear, i hold nothing against anyone of them. Instead they believed and say i refused to help them - and i told them if i am never extravagant with my resources because i painfully earned them, is it them that i will give the resources to just like thay without any indication they will make judicious use of the resources? No bleeping way!

May be when government pays another Udoji

See, maybe they felt you should at least help with their upkeep. I am not saying it is right but sometimes people need support. It isn't their fault, if you have the means, by all means do.

That being said, I am not a saint. At a time when things were tough I would have welcomed any help but mehn! I didn't want any guy to say "If not for me, she wouldn't have made it". Or any one to insult me.

All will be well.

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by SoapQueen(f): 5:51pm On May 18, 2018
adetoroamos:
forgive kini, shey pity they love Nii, definitely she's telling me that her birthday is important rather than getting her business set up. me just think when she have an own business she will be less demanding from me but she's soo unfortunate

Sad, but true.
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 18, 2018
BabbanBura:

No they didn't use their hard earned resources on lazy ass bitxhes your irks that will eventually junk their innocent asses.

Then be like them. Stop being a moaning mitch, and reclaim your nuts so you can stop disturbing us tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With / The Effects Of Redpills. / Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.