Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos (19052 Views)

Junior Pope Odonwodo, His Wife And Children Rock Matching Outfits / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing / Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by stubbornman(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2016
*sits on fence with chuku chuku*
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by stubbornman(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2016
*sits on fence with chuku chuku* hbd in barriers sorry arrears embarassed
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by lukman885(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2016
daddysprincess:
He is my crush
Dorcas lily
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by Smellymouth: 2:50pm On May 08, 2016
charijee:
Now you sound like one small innocent girl cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy offline ,I sound and look extremely innocent grin

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by AsanwaKC(f): 3:24pm On May 08, 2016
He looks good...must be working out really hard.
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by Mariojane(f): 4:11pm On May 08, 2016
cuteraeh:
i can kill for his body.. so hot
kill for his body and see if you will get the body. Nonsense
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by charijee(f): 4:54pm On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy offline ,I sound and look extremely innocent grin
....taaa grin grin.....Who dash you innocence? tongue...
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by Smellymouth: 5:10pm On May 08, 2016
charijee:
....taaa grin grin.....Who dash you innocence? tongue...

Come and smell my mouth, ayam telling the truth.. grin
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by charijee(f): 6:19pm On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Come and smell my mouth, ayam telling the truth.. grin
smell which mouth? ...is it not that face i saw on display few days back cheesy cheesy...biko cancer of the mouth is real grin
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by Oliviaxx(f): 6:22pm On May 08, 2016
He looks like he was swimming in engine oil
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by Smellymouth: 6:38pm On May 08, 2016
charijee:
smell which mouth? ...is it not that face i saw on display few days back cheesy cheesy...biko cancer of the mouth is real grin

cheesy cheesy am I too ugly? cry

The face is ugly but the heart is beautiful grin

Biko, I haff a lurfly heart cheesy

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by Smellymouth: 6:47pm On May 08, 2016
cuteraeh:
i can kill for his body.. so hot

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by charijee(f): 6:53pm On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy am I too ugly? cry

The face is ugly but the heart is beautiful grin

Biko, I haff a lurfly heart cheesy
Choi cheesy cheesy..I just lost appetite

Lemme pierce your heart with dagger to see how lovely it is grin
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by Smellymouth: 7:05pm On May 08, 2016
charijee:
Choi cheesy cheesy..I just lost appetite

Lemme pierce your heart with dagger to see how lovely it is grin

If piercing my heart is gonna give you the truth, be my guest!!!

Charijee, c'mon..pierce the heart ooooooo cheesy

It's all yours

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by charijee(f): 7:17pm On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

If piercing my heart is gonna give you the truth, be my guest!!!

Charijee, c'mon..pierce the heart ooooooo cheesy

It's all yours
I can only see the heart, where's the dagger? grin
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by Smellymouth: 7:27pm On May 08, 2016
charijee:
I can only see the heart, where's the dagger? grin

I gave you the heart, you have to get the dagger yourself tongue tongue

The heart is all yours mademoiselle.. grin

But pls, try and fix it back when you are done wink

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by eunylondon(f): 7:27pm On May 08, 2016
My Crush wink wink

#Onwelooo
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by charijee(f): 7:35pm On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

I gave you the heart, you have to get the dagger yourself tongue tongue

The heart is all yours mademoiselle.. grin

But pls, try and fix it back when you are done wink

On a second thought I'll spare you....you know why? ...you just proved yourself a gentleman grin

Baba smello grin
Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by Smellymouth: 7:39pm On May 08, 2016
charijee:
On a second thought I'll spare you....you know why? ...you just proved yourself a gentleman grin

Baba smello grin

You leave me messed up, now I am feeling like a fart.. grin

kiss kiss kiss

Re: Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos by themmyd: 8:01pm On May 08, 2016
I do watch nollywood movies, how come I don't know him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus At International Women's Day Dinner (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards / Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.