Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today (1019 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by winkmart: 8:04am On May 08, 2016
Nigerians are really stepping up their romantic game these days. Something you wouldn’t have thought possible some years ago happened this afternoon right in the middle of a busy road in Yaba, Lagos.

We all thought it was a movie or photoshoot (due to the presence of the photographer) when this man went down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend! At that moment, the whole traffic stopped. That was when we knew it’s real life. Even the policewoman directing traffic
had no choice but to watch in amazement. It happened at Agnes junction close to St. Dominic Catholic church/Our Lady’s secondary school.

It was later gathered that the guy had spoken to the traffic warden about his intention before he went ahead so the warden helped him steer away traffic for the minutes it’d take him to do his "stunt". If not, with the kind of crazy driving in Lagos ehn, one vehicle would just com’an hit them without caring that it’s love they are doing…

Did I mention the lady said Yes with a big blush on her chocolate face? Of course she did! Who won’t, after that elaborate effort just to propose. Abi how many girls get proposed to in the middle of Lagos traffic I just hope the girl didn’t say YES just to avoid a scene because trust Nigerians, they would insult her ehn, like, “You are ungrateful...after all the wahala the guy has gone through to stage this...You just go and embarrass him like that...You will not find a man like this again…" bla bla bla...

Anyway, congrats to them.

To guys out there planning on doing public and elaborate proposals like this, please please and please, stylishly find out if your girl is comfortable with public proposal or if she’s even ready to marry you sef. Not every girl digs public display. So don’t go and fall your own hand o! A word…(pls complete).

Photo credit: @ekwem

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by winkmart: 8:05am On May 08, 2016
so romantic

more photos on
www.blackberrybabes.com

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by Merlissa(f): 8:09am On May 08, 2016
Awwwwww

So roadmatic smiley smiley

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by greatmarshall(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2016
Madness!

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by wordbank(m): 8:11am On May 08, 2016
Yaba Yaba Yaba Yaba
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by Jentilia(f): 8:17am On May 08, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by xtervaganza(m): 8:19am On May 08, 2016
Where do they make idiots like this?

What sort of madness is spreading thru people these days?

I would try to hit to at least make him and his wife girl run and fear for their life.

Fool
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by obiorathesubtle: 8:24am On May 08, 2016
hmmm... Where BRT bus abeg.. Make e come crush those two mumu..
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by cold(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2016
Mtcheeew grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by sweetetlove(f): 8:29am On May 08, 2016
Awwww so romantic guys are really stepping up in romantic proposals
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by queenoflafia(f): 8:33am On May 08, 2016
They are just on break from yaba left grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 9:01am On May 08, 2016
Concepts , wack or not, still an idea!!!
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by Nixiepie(f): 9:03am On May 08, 2016
Not romantic at all
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by JBismarck(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2016
Nixiepie:
Not romantic at all
Nixiepie:
Not romantic at all

Are you sure it's not your jealous side saying this? Anyway, no need to jealous, I will propose to you soon inside my private jet.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by Nixiepie(f): 9:19am On May 08, 2016
JBismarck:

Are you sure it's not your jealous side saying this? Anyway, no need to jealous, I will propose to you soon inside my private jet.
.....tcheeeeeew
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by Bevy12(f): 9:20am On May 08, 2016
Stupidity of the highest order but thats how love is, it makes you do stupid things.

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by JBismarck(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2016
Nixiepie:
.....tcheeeeeew

I like that, it's romantic. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by JBismarck(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2016
Bevy12:
Stupidity of the highest order but thats how love is, it makes you do stupid things.

Sure, you're right. Human being is the most intelligent animal till s/he falls in love. He/her brain stops working one pendently afterwards.

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by JBismarck(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2016
Lallasticlala mogidi obinoscopy
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by Nixiepie(f): 9:35am On May 08, 2016
JBismarck:

I like that, it's romantic. tongue tongue tongue
lol,I tot u will insult back,I don ready for u before cos I got all the time today heheheeheh,anyways I'm sorry being rude byeeeee
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by JBismarck(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2016
Nixiepie:
lol,I tot u will insult back,I don ready for u before cos I got all the time today heheheeheh,anyways I'm sorry being rude byeeeee

Insult keh! I don't insult people I know personally let alone people I know 'anonymously'. Anyway, your maturity got the best of me; it takes matured mind to admit wrongdoing and apologise.

Take care of yourself. kiss
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 12, 2016
honestly let one useless guy try this i swear i'll kick his balls and walk away mtchwww undecided

vizkiz comma see your people
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 12, 2016
Cool n roadmatic cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Middle Of Traffic In Yaba Today by cr80vity(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2016
stil thinkin of technique to use for my own proposal

Pictures Every Man In A Relationship Can Relate To / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position