Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (72485 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by akinlex(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
So this literally happened at a mall in florida in the united states. The guy proposed to his bae and the girl left away leaving the guy embarrassed at the mall.

See photos below...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by akinlex(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wow...Jeez!

If twas me....what would i do?

I don't even want to imagine it!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by obynocute(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chai. .. wot a public disgrace. . I pity the dude...

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Macgabe(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Let's not judge the girl, am sure she has a vital reason for that. But it's really embarrassing sha, they want something romantic but this one went wrong.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
sadist...

5 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mo gbe! I cannot make this kind of mistake e ooo

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by lilmax(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
these are the kinds of girls I torture till they die.....

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by ikp120(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
That guy na mofo. If you see him, tell him that I said so. angry angry.
I can't try that shiit.

27 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Probably she doesn't love him, eya! I feel for that guy. it will b hard for him to do dat again 4 any lady.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by pitlaterine(f): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
tosyne2much what will you do if it was to be you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
lilmax:
these are the kinds of girls I torture till they die.....
Lolz... take a chill pill bro. E never reach like that na

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by sirhot(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
It's bullshit. Guys never learn. Forget all these drama, ask her quietly if she says no, nigga you bounce with your confidence intact.

Boys are becoming very weak for my liking these days, why even suit up and kneel for a girl? You call it romantic, I call it bullshit! angry angry angry

547 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by thunderfiremods(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
we were blaming Osama bin Laden for bombing people...u see nw

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
d 1st time am hearing a no..not in nigeria thou

5 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
OMG shocked The height of embarrassment. Obviously, babe never loved him. He'll never publicly propose to anyone ever again cry

31 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by faithugo64(f): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
akinlex:
So this literally happened at a mall in florida in the united states. The guy proposed to his bae and the girl left away leaving the guy embarrassed at the mall.

See photos below...

Cc lalasticlala

Op come here

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Olasco93: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
A typical Nigerian guy will go like;

41 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by HayZee06(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
lol funny. I still blame d guy sha, u shld be like 110% sure she'll say yes wen u propose before u even try to. I trust my naija guys

12 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
]
Don't even know who to blame here. The girl probably had her reasons, and the nigga, well I just feel bad for him. sad

Lol, a Nigerian girl will close her eyes stretch out her hand and say yes, when im be say na shoelace my nigga been wan tie self grin

©YBR

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
She for collect the ring to save the guy the embarrassment at least. Well, she probably refused for reasons best known to her.

13 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Splinz(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
That is bound to happen when you meet a girl today, and the next day you're proposing to her.

9 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by dreamwords: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin

27 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
That guy should be on suicide watch. sad

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
pitlaterine:
tosyne2much what will you do if it was to be you?
Hahaha that would be disastrous oooo cheesy

Would you do the same if I propose to you cheesy
?

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by dacovajnr: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
The guy right now ⬇ but let's be Honest this public Proposal poo is getting Stale already and so many guys are gonna face such embarrassment if this poo doesn't stop! Why not just ask Her anywhere....even if na inside Toilet angry heys you! Will you marry me angry sad? No! Oya coman be going to your house undecided

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Can't happen in Naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
damn!!! I'mma just twist my neck there
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by ibroh22(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
sad story!!!! eeyahhh
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Benbisco(f): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na this Kain thing fit all of them.

Show up everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nma27:
Can't happen in Naija

Why did u say so?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
I can relate... He will be feeling... Like let the ground open and swallow him or am I really dreaming? and this comes with a very hot sweat and u feel like u want to poo poo

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.