Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,893 members, 7,841,356 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Things Have Really Changed With Our Girls (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Have Really Changed With Our Girls (picture) (7068 Views)

But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Dating Advice For Girls... (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Have Really Changed With Our Girls (picture) by iceberylin(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2016
spanzed:
nothing much bro...I dpn miss her trolling attitude

Was I ?

I was serious..
So you mean my serious ain't strong sad
Re: Things Have Really Changed With Our Girls (picture) by spanzed(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2016
iceberylin:

Was I ?

I was serious..
So you mean my serious ain't strong sad
wait ooo I don't get are u the face behind both monikers....
Re: Things Have Really Changed With Our Girls (picture) by iceberylin(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2016
spanzed:
wait ooo I don't get are u the face behind both monikers....
Which moniker?
Re: Things Have Really Changed With Our Girls (picture) by spanzed(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2016
iceberylin:
Which moniker?
iceberylin and ggrin
Re: Things Have Really Changed With Our Girls (picture) by mzhorlah(f): 11:30pm On May 09, 2016
Stale....

Iceberlyn......my runaway boo that didnt bother to ask about me
Re: Things Have Really Changed With Our Girls (picture) by iceberylin(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2016
spanzed:
iceberylin and ggrin
Lol.. Bro that's lots of work..
I'm not that desperate for attention..
Re: Things Have Really Changed With Our Girls (picture) by titi4fola(f): 1:24pm On May 10, 2016
Rone16:
This doesn't change the fact that guys prefer approaching girls who use makeup than those with bare faces though undecided
yes, truly said. Guys prefer those who wears makeup to those with their natural look
Re: Things Have Really Changed With Our Girls (picture) by titi4fola(f): 1:26pm On May 10, 2016
Simply cos, u guys prefer to move with ladies with makeup to those with their natural look. I guess men also have their own share of blame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos) / See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) / Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.