Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? (2492 Views)

Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by BluntBoy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
shocked

Re: But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin

Thats a new suite Baba...

If that lady is the owner of funeral parlor, u have to date her..they are rich wink

One of the businesses that never lost..

1 Like

Re: But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by DarkMagic(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
boluwatife,the slay queen grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by LLSAINT(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
Stunt to the grave....lol

1 Like

Re: But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Thats a new suite Baba...

If that lady is the owner of funeral parlor, u have to date her..they are rich wink

One of the businesses that never lost..

Date her ke
shocked

u want me to enjoy the money headlessgringringrin

1 Like

Re: But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Date her ke
shocked

u want me to enjoy the money headlessgringringrin

Hahahaa..Imagine sha how much they sell each coffin and not to mention the package deal wink...

1 Like

Re: But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by cordysassy(f): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
[color=][/color] ;to die dey hungry some people

1 Like

Re: But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaa..Imagine sha how much they sell each coffin and not to mention the package deal wink...

gringringringrin

Dah moment when Someone comes to buy coffin...u con go talk pass your mouth by saying... "thank you,our CUSTOMER....."

OH lord.......what comes next...... na u sabi ohgringringrin

1 Like

Re: But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
cordysassy:
[color=][/color] ;to die dey hungry some people

dem wan see bros J ASAP........ no time

1 Like

Re: But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by wunmi590(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
cry

Re: But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

gringringringrin

Dah moment when Someone comes to buy coffin...u con go talk pass your mouth by saying... "thank you,our CUSTOMER....."

OH lord.......what comes next...... na u sabi ohgringringrin

Ha ha ha (my stomach hurts because of laugh).............."thank you our customer" plus "we hope to see you very soon again". Guess what? Customer go turn to UNDERTAKER (wrestler) give person DDT.
Re: But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Omo see levels!!!. When I thought I've seen it all.
This will now be the newest dimension of advertisement amongst coffin makers. This is just the beginning.
Re: But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? by Larryfest(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
All for attention on social media....

(1) (Reply)

Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? / I'm In Love With Him But He Is Stingy And Rude. Should I Marry Him? / Im Now On Codedruns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.